[Help] How do I know if I will be using ENB at step 2 of the guide on a 6 years old laptop?

TadasTalalas

Hi good people. Hope you are all doing great.

I'm doing this guide fifth time and very excited to try 2.2.0 version.

I am at Step 2 configuring my BethINI and at one point it says: The following can be ticked, but if ENB is used, remember to untick the following:

At this point I was not introdused with ENB in the guide, how do I know if I will be using it? Will it cost a lot of performance? What will it change?

When I did this guide before I remember enabling ENB, suggested by the guide, and it was almost no performance cost. Or I'm confusing it with post-processing?

My old (geforce gtx 970m) laptop could handle Step Milk Drinker ENB, DynDOLOD 'Performance', BethINI 'High' before (edited: sorry I was not using milk drinker ENB) and by the name "Step Milk Drinker ENB" it implies that ENB should be anbled?

My biggest concern is that "ENB" came out of nowhere in BethINI setup and I don't know should I "tick" options as if I'm using ENB or no I don't know. I just don't remember properly from past guides.

Please if you can clarify me with my problem I would be much appreciative.

Edited by tadastalalas

• TadasTalalas changed the title to [Help] How do I know if I will be using ENB at step 2 of the guide on a 6 years old laptop?

Thank you for the answer. And as you answered my question I reviewed the performance examples table and remembered that actually I didn't used ENB because I was skipping post-processing section of the guide. I'm not sure my video card could handle that heavy performance loss of post-processing. Anyway your answer clarified my question. Appreciate for help.