STEP guide with 1.6.640 but no Creation Club

litzhie

Hey I really like the idea of this guide; however, I do not want to use the creation club mods because I feel they break the game balance. Is it possible to use the guide without the Creation Club mods added by the Anniversary Upgrade?

Thanks,

Litzhie.

You can try to use Rebalancing Anniversary Edition - Quest Requirements. Set ridiculously high requirements for AE CC quests so that they never start, or adjust their requirements so that they start when you feel it's appropriate/balanced for your playthrough.

Disclaimer: That mod has not been tested with the STEP SSE Guide (AFAIK) and is not supported by the STEP team. Use at your own risk.

To the STEP folks @z929669: you may want to consider that mod for inclusion in the guide. The guide already includes a number of similar mods for the original SE content (Timing is Everything, At Your Own Pace, Not So Fast, ...) so it shouldn't be too much of a stretch to cover CC content, for consistency and balance.

• Like 1