StepSSE Guide Questions

Greetings. Got 3 short question, any help would be much appreciated.

1. Currently Benchmarking ("Performance Tuning"), and upon checking the rift, I ran into what seems to be some Texture Error, picture attached. Would anyone know what I am missing/did wrong?

2. Loot mentions that "Cathedral Weathers is missing" for 3 related mods, one of which being the CR Patch. The main mod itself is not part of the modlist. Am I missing something/is it missing/intended?

3. I know that deviations from the guide are not supported and I get why. But I've seen some friendly guides regarding removing certain mods from the CR Patch with xEdit, and a guide to removing master dependencies. My questions are: Is there a similar guide for Vokrii/If I remove Vokrii as a master as described (+all other patches that deal with it), can I safely disable/remove it?

Thx for making the guide and your time.

20230517040325_1.jpg

Edited by Phoenix11037
Typo

5 hours ago, Phoenix11037 said:

2. Loot mentions that "Cathedral Weathers is missing" for 3 related mods, one of which being the CR Patch. The main mod itself is not part of the modlist. Am I missing something/is it missing/intended?

It's not expected. That should not happen. Don't attempt to run the game when errors are reported by LOOT.

You need to provide more facts about your setup. Some details don't make sense:

• Cathedral Weathers is part of the guide, as "Cathedral Weathers and Seasons". It's in the Lighting and Weather group. This group is optional.
  • The main CR Patch doesn't require Cathedral Weathers as a master, since Cathedral Weathers is optional.
  • The other 2 "related" mods are unknown.

Post a screenshot or transcript of the LOOT errors.

8 hours ago, Mousetick said:

It's not expected. That should not happen. Don't attempt to run the game when errors are reported by LOOT.

You need to provide more facts about your setup. Some details don't make sense:

• Cathedral Weathers is part of the guide, as "Cathedral Weathers and Seasons". It's in the Lighting and Weather group. This group is optional.
  • The main CR Patch doesn't require Cathedral Weathers as a master, since Cathedral Weathers is optional.
  • The other 2 "related" mods are unknown.

Post a screenshot or transcript of the LOOT errors.

Thx for your pointers - they set my brain right and I figured it out - I replaced CWaS with the Update instead of Merging it, therefore deleting it and creating another Mod that depended on the now missing main CWaS esp in addition to the Step Weather and Lightning Patch and the CWaS MCM Mod (Thus the three errors). It be fixed now, and LOOT is happy.

Edited by Phoenix11037
Phrasing