Problem with file bsa

SiegHart

Question

hello all, i have a problem with my custom music for my worldspace compressed in the file "mymod".bsa, if i start the game with the bsa containing the music i can load the game and the content of the two bsa, texture and normal , it loads fine, but the music doesn't start and then it kicks me out of the game, note that when I had all the loose files in the "data" folder the music started and changed from one region to another without problems.

So I tried to start the game with a normal bsa not containing the music and the music I left alone in "data/music" and everything works so the problem is the music compressed in bsa (I tried with both wav music formats and xwm), does anyone know how to fix this headache?

3 answers to this question

ok solved by compressing my music files in bsa using another app, Cathedral assets optimization instead of Archive.exe, now everything works using only the bsa of my plugin also the music plays perfectly and changes correctly passing from my world to Tamriel and viceversa

Now I miss the last hurdle to overcome, are the bsa files I created universal? They work on my pc, but if I upload them to Xbox together with my plugin, do they work there too?