Foliage and pebble collision bug - jittering and moving through the ground when I approach?

[Copying the post I made to r/skyrimmods where I'm seeking help for the same issue]

Hi! I'm experiencing a bug where small stones and foliage begin to move in and out of the surface of the ground when I stand on or close by to them. I'll drop my plugins list (please forgive the general lack of proper LO organization in certain portions) and a video demonstrating the issue below; I'm completely in the dark as to what's causing this or how to fix it because I haven't been able to find much relevant information about this*, but here are the things I've tried thus far:

- Disabling the "Complex Grass Patch" for Folkvangr from this page

- Adding "Rock Grass for ENB Complex Grass" along with "Folkvangr - Vanilla Pebbles (Rock Grass)"

- Disabling "Skyrim 3D Rocks"

Here's my plugin list, and here's a video of the issue I'm having - thanks for any help in advance!

*btw, in case it helps: the relevant info I have found is limited to this report in the bugs tab of the Complex Grass Patch Compendium mod page.

2 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

The rocks are technically grass. Unfortunately, ENB doesn't know that, so when you stand on them, the complex grass collision effect will cause this.

Damn, thanks for letting me know; is there any way to work around this? Would you happen to know if a fix being worked on if it's currently not possible to skirt around it?

1 hour ago, S-Matrix said:

Damn, thanks for letting me know; is there any way to work around this? Would you happen to know if a fix being worked on if it's currently not possible to skirt around it?

It's a game limitation. The only way to resolve is to remove all 'grass' models/textures in the form of rocks and pebbles ... which is another issue.