DynDOLODx64 Crashes with an OpenGL error.

Darklegend222

Question

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Error: OpenGL: invalid operation for 33A86759 while processing 33A86759 (4) while processing textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdead05_7b6546e1_trunk_2.dds.

I've been following Lexy's LotD S.T.E.P. Guide, I downloaded "SSE Terrain Tamriel Extend" and installed it BEFORE running xLODgen, then I ran xLODgen Road Generation with it being directed to the output of xLODgen. Afterwards I installed "DynDolod - Darken texture for generation - The good one last one" and "DynDOLOD Error Fixes" from Lexy's LotD link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14614?tab=files then proceeded to install them. Ran texgen64 afterwards, which took about 21 minutes to finish, which had no errors and said successfully completed. Though after running DyndoLOD64 at the end, it either freezes or gives me the above error.

I have no idea how to progress in this situation, I have reinstalled ALL of the above mods TWICE now, the first time I reinstalled I didn't pop any errors, but it would freeze. Now I'm on my second reinstall and I actually get an error towards the issue. If anyone could help out it would be greatly appreciated!

1 answer to this question

Lexis guide here on STEP is unsupported since 2020 and therefore not updated since. She only gives support on her Discord these days.

Many mods in the guide is outdated and installation advices may not longer be correct.

For DynDOLOD questions i would suggest using the DynDOLOD section of this forum.