Any guides for new lands? Faalskar, Wyrmstooth, Beyond, etc...

Any tips for integration and bug fixes, for the the new land maps Beyond Reach, Bruma, Falskaar, Midwood Isle, Vominheim, and Wyrmstooth?

There so many bug fixes and other mods related to these lands... 

in the past i have completed Faalskar and Wyrm without serious bugs, but that was during Skyrim LE times :drool:

I would find any and all relevant patches for these and load only the new lands mods without anything else. Just those and vanilla (and whatever dependencies those mods need), along with standard runtime mods like SKSE Address Lib, etc.

Then I would sort out all of the conflicts myself using xEdit into a custom patch. The third-party patches may have some good reference info for this.

Then I would install all of the other mods I wanted to use and modify my patch.

There is typically very little patching needed to integrate the new land mods. Only big one is the Majestic Mountains patch for Bruma. Bruma also is a PITA for LOD, so you pretty much can't use LOD32 for the map unless you generate lod for it, which is missing significant lod assets. Personally I would skip Bruma and Falskaar. If you check the Requirements section of the mods, you can typically easily find any relevant patches.