Hi! I gave up! Snow defeated me absolutely! 

I want have this stuff: 

1) LOD snow and snow on full rendering objects should be equal.
2) Snow should not be dirty.
3) I want finally put away this stupid dirty grey crap from some steps. Only Windhelm Ice and Snow mod series can make some well with it.
4) I want have well snow on landscape too with equal LODs.
5) I want the same equal snow on mountains (I use Majestic mountains) and landscape snow to with LOD settings.
6) And this should not depend a lot from lighting and point of views.
7) This sould NOT be parralax series mods.
8) I not want have problems with such mods as Fluffy snow and seek patches to this. Should me more universal as it could be.

I used a lot of mods and I saw such problems in them:

1) Advansed snow mods such as Real Ice ans Snow and Cathedral Snow. It makes snow over mountains too bright and not makes full retexture to full snow stuff. And cause of it you have some overbright snow in greay snow places or vice versa. And it somewhy makes too bright edges on the mountains when the sun sets or rises when you are on opposite to sun behind the mountain. And Real Ice and Snow somewhy makes all LODs acid bright anyway and touch NOT ice LODs too. This is bad.
2) Majestic Mountains is a good mod, but it have too few textures to objects, where have snow. And somewhy nobody make mods on snow MM retextures. Maybe somebody found full complect pack on it with LODs?
3) And sometimes better simple snow mods such Nordic Snow. But it is simple only snow retexture. But there are a lot other landscape things with snow such snowrocks. And somewhy this is make only landscape mods. Or only advanced snow mods.
4) All of this not change rock steps in ice regions. And they are dirty.

If anybody can make snow extremely well anywere I wanna see how and what you done.

48 minutes ago, InsaneLion said:

Hi! I gave up! Snow defeated me absolutely!

29 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

The solution is to use BethINI. 

Exactly. This will set INI values for snow properly for SSE. Most notably, the "improved" snow shader should be disabled among other things.

25 minutes ago, InsaneLion said:

Well. I not like some Beth INI tweaks, such as light reflections on armors, missed fneardistance tweaks and some other things, maybe i really not "underestimate it's power". Will test again then. I will say later.

BethINI removes invalid settings and adds valid settings. You can customize any settings, and BethINI will remember them. Here's our instructions for BethINI with SSE. Click on the '+' spoilers to expand instruction details. Use "Custom" to make changes to valid settings.

If we had begun start say about bethiNI. Let's answer on my other question. I have Low GP. And I use ENB as Reshade firstly. I hate DoF. I had turn off it. if it even make water opaque. I use Opaque water in water ENB. But two things in ENB as detailed shadows and distant shadows as replace to SSAO making suffer to my GPU. For me bSAOEnable eat 1-2% GPU, but detailed shadows and distant shadows on ENB around 6-12% depends from places. In BethIni saied better do not use bSAOEnable and use ENB tweaks. But bSAOEnable not so bad in visuals. And eats not much. If i turn off in ENB and will use bSAOEnable in Ini. What bad effects i can get?

38 minutes ago, InsaneLion said:

How i can make with snow this dirty stonerocks?

Mods such Real ice and Snow and Cathedral Snow can make this thigs brighter, but Majestic mountains have bad thing. In this places when you come closer snow will be less dense dynamically and will open small rocks if they placed. This weird. But anyway brighter snow then MM snow and this strage things with rocks make bad visuals.

Not all texture packs are compatible with one another. The STEP guide provides a compatible texture setup. I cannot advise on how to pick compatible textures other than what we know works together. 

2 hours ago, InsaneLion said:

Well. I not like some Beth INI tweaks, such as light reflections on armors, missed fneardistance tweaks and some other things, maybe i really not "underestimate it's power". Will test again then. I will say later.

There is no need for tweaking fNearDistance on most setups, and I am not convinced that it actually improves anything while coming with its own downsides. Light reflection on armors... no idea what you are referring to here. 

26 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

Light reflection on armors... no idea what you are referring to here.

fEnvmapLODFadeEnd=0.7

fEnvmapLODFadeStart=0.6
This is BethINI tweaks. I not like it because armor will have strong glow and somitimes you can have strange shdows on body. I hate glow in PC games and try disable for comfort values.

Edited by InsaneLion