Manic and Demented - Elytra Nymphs

Kattmandu

Question

Is there a way to stop the Elytra Nymphs from bumping into me all the time.  Manic always pops up underneath me in the most inopportune time.  And there is no way to get past them in tunnels if you are retreating.  They just refuse to move out of the way.  Are they not affected by the fBumpReaction values?

Edited by Kattmandu

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Mousetick said:

This should solve your problems: I'm walkin' here or I'm walkin' here NG. No more obstructing, no more bumping, no more complaining about bumping. Peace and quiet. Works with any follower/pet/summon/teammate.

I have that mod installed.  Maybe the Elytra Nymphs work different than everything else in the game; collision coded differently maybe?  IDK.  I guess I will leave them in my home rather than have them follow me around.

Edited by Kattmandu

On 11/30/2022 at 12:01 PM, Kattmandu said:

I have that mod installed.  Maybe the Elytra Nymphs work different than everything else in the game; collision coded differently maybe?  IDK.  I guess I will leave them in my home rather than have them follow me around.

Its not that they work differently its that they're not flagged as player teammates i.e. they don't crouch draw weapons etc at the same time as you - they're creatures so that would be pointless. You can either flag them with the console or modify the papyrus script that adds them as followers which is what I did

To do it from the console click on them so their I.D. appear then type SetPlayerTeammate 1 then their collision will cease to function (the author of that mod had to have some way of distinguishing which NPC's were followers and which aren't and they used  that, which works 99% of the time but not in this case)