Help finding cause of crash during save game load

Kattmandu

Question

59 minutes ago, Kattmandu said:

Maybe I should downgrade to v6.0.3 then?

Or maybe even 6.0.2?  Maybe point to 6.0.2 in the Step guide for now until SPID gets fixed.

image.thumb.png.f3e93a8d5c2720c10c361b0a57c980f4.png

Test 6.03 and see what you get. Then we can decide what to do, but I hate to make a recommendation to all users if this is an edge case. Are you running pure Step 2.1.0 (with known changes)?

1 hour ago, z929669 said:

Test 6.03 and see what you get. Then we can decide what to do, but I hate to make a recommendation to all users if this is an edge case. Are you running pure Step 2.1.0 (with known changes)?

While using SPID 6.0.2, 6.0.3, and 6.1.0, I'm able to load newly created saves created from SPID 6.1.0 save games.  I just can't load any newly created saves that were created from SPID 6.2.0 save games.  SPID 6.1.0 seems to work okay for me so maybe it's fine to point the guide to that version however, on the mod pages discussion thread, it looks as if users have reported issues with 6.1.0 and 6.0.3.

I created my load order from the Step 2.1.0 guide and then changed a few things such as adding SMP hair and some mods that have been in testing for 2.2.0.

Actually, I was able to create a save game under SPID 6.0.2 (from a save created under 6.1.0) that crashes on load.

Edited by Kattmandu
  • Like 1