Better Jumping SE (by meh321 and z65536)

fartooloud

Discussion topic:
Better Jumping SE by meh321 and z65536
Wiki Link

Simple mod allowing the player to jump while sprinting. As mod description states latest update added momentum, to keep the effect realistic.

I think that jumping while sprinting is adding Immersion and is huge QOL improvement, although it might allow you to reach certain points that you shouldn't be allowed to in vanilla game, so I leave it to discussion.

On 11/25/2022 at 5:11 PM, Kattmandu said:

I use this mod.  I like it better than Run Sprint and Jump SE.

This mod is not an alternative to Run Sprint and Jump. They do completely different things. The latter affects animations (visuals). This mod adds the ability to jump while sprinting (movement mechanic). I use both at the same time. No overlap whatsoever.

7 hours ago, Mousetick said:

This mod is not an alternative to Run Sprint and Jump. They do completely different things. The latter affects animations (visuals). This mod adds the ability to jump while sprinting (movement mechanic). I use both at the same time. No overlap whatsoever.

That is correct.  I think it's 360 Walk and Run Plus AND YY Animations SSE which I replaced Run Sprint and Jump SE with.  Either way, I wasn't happy with Run Sprint and Jump SE as it exhibited a weird animation.