Dark Underside Meshes with new Dyndolod Update

That doesn't look like underside to me, and really, you should never see the underside mesh, as it's there simply for blocking sunlight. Not really sure what I'm looking at here, but I agree it looks quite bad. Perhaps you forgot to regenerate TexGen before running DynDOLOD.

That's because you are clicking on the LOD, which isn't selectable in the console, whereas the underside is, so it selects it instead. My main question is why is everything tinted blue? Maybe a very bad ENB Preset? I can't imagine what you would need to do to get it that bad. I see you uploaded the picture directly to the forums, and you appear to have used extreme compression on it. This is not the recommended method. You should upload your screenshots to PostImages.org and paste the Direct Link to the image.

1 hour ago, GreenyDragon456 said:

Maybe not but clicking on the specific dark mesh with the console brings up Tamriel_Underside1 iirc. I did generate TexGenfirst, then DynDOLOD so not sure.

13 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Some of the problems seem to be terrain (ground and paths/roads look wrong). Redo terrain LOD, and make sure to enable terrain LOD mods while doing so and disable when finished.

What landscape mod(s) are you using? 

Just did Terrain LOD with xLodGen and those mod(s) enabled. And I guess Enhanced Landscapes? I'd have to go through and check. Enhanced Landscapes does change object placements like mountain meshes and since the plugin is flagged ESP/ESL and NOT ESM (should be flagged ESM when changing around large ref objects) it might cause issues with DynDOLOD. There is that optional file as well which I've tried.

12 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

That's because you are clicking on the LOD, which isn't selectable in the console, whereas the underside is, so it selects it instead. My main question is why is everything tinted blue? Maybe a very bad ENB Preset? I can't imagine what you would need to do to get it that bad. I see you uploaded the picture directly to the forums, and you appear to have used extreme compression on it. This is not the recommended method. You should upload your screenshots to PostImages.org and paste the Direct Link to the image.

Didn't know the "recommended method" before, blue tint is because of that compression. I'll keep it in mind then.

Edited by GreenyDragon456