DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 180

sheson

3 hours ago, tarduhaikuadamantivy said:

Back again with another error in generation (this time with notifications turned on so that I see when someone replies), happened after it loads base record swaps:

[01:47] Loaded 286 base record swaps
[01:49] Created a summary of log messages C:\ModTools\DynDOLOD\Summary\DynDOLOD_Index.html.
Access violation at address 0000000000E95065 in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'. Read of address 0000000000000000
Error: Access violation at address 0000000000E95065 in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'. Read of address 0000000000000000.

Has happened a few times in a row, even after a fresh restart of my system.

Pastebin for bugreport.txt (I included the logs of the 3 times that it threw the error) https://pastebin.com/4zUFym6c

Pastebin for SSE_log.txt https://pastebin.com/HQzxk0T5

SSE_Debug_log.txt uploaded as a .zip since it's too big for pastebin.

DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.zip 2.75 MB · 0 downloads

Load the load order in xEdit and check it for errors. Fix the unresolved form ID errors and the records being overriden.

It is most likely caused by a wrong version of RealisticWaterTwo - Open Cities.esp or wrong version of its master plugins.

See if it runs through then.

getting c000005 error at the end of DynDOLOD LOD generation for Tamriel, Windows event log points me to:

Faulting application name: LODGenx64.exe, version: 3.0.9.0, time stamp: 0xccdd0dff
Faulting module name: clr.dll, version: 4.8.4515.0, time stamp: 0x624ce98e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000002f9b7
Faulting process id: 0x35e0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d8897141e90e11
Faulting application path: D:\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\LODGenx64.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clr.dll
Report Id: fe284b5a-1e52-4c50-b9a7-8e83878b9ff4
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Any idea how to approach this? It's been bugging me for days now :(

1 hour ago, ThatWentWell said:

getting c000005 error at the end of DynDOLOD LOD generation for Tamriel, Windows event log points me to:

Any idea how to approach this? It's been bugging me for days now :(

Read the first post which DynDOLOD log and debug log to upload when making posts.

Fix whatever issue your OS / .Net Framework installation has. For example by updating/repairing .Net Framework or not using (OS) beta versions or by using the alternative by installing .Net runtime 6 or newer.

Also check Windows Event log for preceding error messages.

During the generation of the lod via dyndolod he ended up with an error "Error processing cell [CELL:15000E2F] (in RiftenWorld "Riften" [WRLD:00016BB4] at 0,-1): Invalid argument" i have only one mod affecting riften but he is affecting other cities and they didnt bugged so i am kinda lost 

bugreport.txt

On 6/23/2022 at 1:43 AM, sheson said:

The logs seem OK. No root node and no texture resolution errors that are known to cause direct CTD.

Upload the crash log from .Net Framework or Crash Logger if using runtime 1.6.

Got .Net Script Framework to work.  Here's the log from when the game CTD's at the Riften Gate.

Appreciate your patience!

Crash_2022_6_26_19-35-9.txt

Edited by Dez756

Hello there, I have been googling around for a couple of hours now looking for the answer and I have nothing.

I was SO close to getting the mods installed and finally trying out TES5VR, but, although texgen ran once, I deleted a mod and tried to run it again, and began getting this error in both texgen and dyndolod.

from everything I see, in my version of the app, i should be able to support 82 esm+esps, as well as 187 esls - and yet, I'm continuing to recieve this blasted error.

Any help appreciated - although, I guess it looks like I ain't hopping in to SkyrimVR for the first time tonight - maybe at some point this week?

Humbly, ty ty ty

amount of plugins.png

texgen error.png

Error Message:

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Error: Too many full modules.

[Content]

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

[OK] [Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

TexGen_TES5VR_log.txt DynDOLOD_TES5VR_Debug_log.txt DynDOLOD_TES5VR_log.txt TexGen_TES5VR_Debug_log.txt

Edited by elev8

Skyrim VR doesn't support esl files. They literally will not work. Also, you can't have more than 255 plugins on Skyrim VR. The error is telling you this. Since you are using DynDOLOD, you need to reduce that down to 253 at least. 

36 minutes ago, TinyBlanket said:

Error while using 3.0

Error: Access violation at address 000000000041A26F in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'. Read of address 0000000000000000 while processing Skyrim.esm RiftenGrelkaStrongbox "Grelka's Strongbox" [CONT:000B8F32]

Just clicked okay and restart and it seemed to do the trick. Don't know if the violation will do anything to me later...

6 hours ago, Dyshonored said:

During the generation of the lod via dyndolod he ended up with an error "Error processing cell [CELL:15000E2F] (in RiftenWorld "Riften" [WRLD:00016BB4] at 0,-1): Invalid argument" i have only one mod affecting riften but he is affecting other cities and they didnt bugged so i am kinda lost 

bugreport.txt 147.71 kB · 1 download

Moved the post to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha, since that is what you seem to be using.

Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts.

Tell us which mod is affecting Riften or the Cell record.

5 hours ago, Dez756 said:

Got .Net Script Framework to work.  Here's the log from when the game CTD's at the Riften Gate.

Appreciate your patience!

Crash_2022_6_26_19-35-9.txt 42.81 kB · 0 downloads

This might be an invalid texture used by a NIF with a BSTriShape name IcebergSmall02:0. Typically the NIF filename would be IcebergSmall02.nif

To verify it would be best to reproduce the crash a couple times to see if the possible relevant object keeps listing BSTriShape(Name: `IcebergSmall02:0`) and the  callstack starts with NiSourceTexture::unk_12F57E0+0.

Let me know if that is the case or if the possible relevant objects / call stack is a bit different between crashes.

2 hours ago, elev8 said:

Hello there, I have been googling around for a couple of hours now looking for the answer and I have nothing.

I was SO close to getting the mods installed and finally trying out TES5VR, but, although texgen ran once, I deleted a mod and tried to run it again, and began getting this error in both texgen and dyndolod.

from everything I see, in my version of the app, i should be able to support 82 esm+esps, as well as 187 esls - and yet, I'm continuing to recieve this blasted error.

Any help appreciated - although, I guess it looks like I ain't hopping in to SkyrimVR for the first time tonight - maybe at some point this week?

Humbly, ty ty ty

amount of plugins.png

Error Message:

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Error: Too many full modules.

[Content]

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

[OK] [Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

TexGen_TES5VR_log.txt 135 kB · 0 downloads DynDOLOD_TES5VR_Debug_log.txt 1.51 kB · 0 downloads DynDOLOD_TES5VR_log.txt 179.61 kB · 0 downloads TexGen_TES5VR_Debug_log.txt 1.41 kB · 0 downloads

Have you clicked the link "Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message" on the message prompt?

Did it not open https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Plugin-Limit which starts with:
Skyrim, Skyrim VR and Enderal have a total limit of 255 full plugins (ESM + ESP).
Skyrim Special Edition and Enderal SE have a total limit of 254 full plugins (ESM + ESP) and 4096 light plugins (ESL).

1 hour ago, TinyBlanket said:

Error while using 3.0

Error: Access violation at address 000000000041A26F in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'. Read of address 0000000000000000 while processing Skyrim.esm RiftenGrelkaStrongbox "Grelka's Strongbox" [CONT:000B8F32]

Read the first post which log, debug log and bugreport.txt to upload when making posts.

3 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Skyrim VR doesn't support esl files. They literally will not work. Also, you can't have more than 255 plugins on Skyrim VR. The error is telling you this. Since you are using DynDOLOD, you need to reduce that down to 253 at least. 

Oh, ok - I didn't find that first part at all.

My understanding on the plugin limit was that 255 was for the esm+esp and there was a 1k+ limit for esls, but now that a real life smart person with all the answers has pointed me in the right direction, i'm guessing my only option to navigate this is to figure out how and what to merge to make the numbers happy.

I say that because I copied someone's minimalistic VR modlist, so if they fit it all in to one game, i must be able to as well. I'm just sorta stupid as you can tell - and nobody wants to let anybody mirror or repack their ANYTHING in this community, so one-click installs for morons like myself BASICALLY don't exist, proper. Wabbajack being too much of a transformation into a survival sim/crafting heavy experience for me.

At any rate, thanks again - once more into deep waters as a bad swimmer.

2 hours ago, sheson said:

Have you clicked the link "Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message" on the message prompt?

Did it not open https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Plugin-Limit which starts with:
Skyrim, Skyrim VR and Enderal have a total limit of 255 full plugins (ESM + ESP).
Skyrim Special Edition and Enderal SE have a total limit of 254 full plugins (ESM + ESP) and 4096 light plugins (ESL).

For sure, but as you see in my photo, my esm+esp only says 84, and i had no idea esls aren't a thing at all in VR, which isn't so clear on the page you reference - another genius kid like yourself was able to think as slow as me and point me in the right direction, though.

Thanks for trying!