DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 180

sheson

Only the 32bit version generates any logs after pressing "Exit Texgen" button: TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt and TexGen_SSE_log.txt. 

The 64bit version crashes without generating any logs.

No bugreport.txt file generated none I can find anyway

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt

https://ufile.io/l301xsdy

TexGen_SSE_log.txt

https://ufile.io/3uisjajh

26 minutes ago, soupdragon said:

Only the 32bit version generates any logs after pressing "Exit Texgen" button: TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt and TexGen_SSE_log.txt. 

The 64bit version crashes without generating any logs.

No bugreport.txt file generated none I can find anyway

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.txt

https://ufile.io/l301xsdy

TexGen_SSE_log.txt

https://ufile.io/3uisjajh

Why do you keep posting irrelevant logiles from the x86 version that have a clear error message? x86 programs are limited by consumer Windows to a max of 3.1GB. 

xLODGen/DynDOLOD/TexGen write the log files when they are closed. The exception handler writes the bugreport.txt.

Looks like the OS, antivir or whatever might just terminate the program without it letting it handle whatever the issue is. Check the Windows Eventlog for related message(s).

Event log:

image.thumb.png.31a98cb5b0db04ecea5b616f7cb8600d.png

Summary of text:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faulting application name: TexGenx64.exe, version: 3.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61b4d4ca
Faulting module name: TexGenx64.exe, version: 3.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61b4d4ca
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000895929
Faulting process ID: 0x740c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d7f0d095f5f33c
Faulting application path: D:\DynDoLod stuff SSE\DynDOLOD-Standalone.3.00-Alpha-57\TexGenx64.exe
Faulting module path: D:\DynDoLod stuff SSE\DynDOLOD-Standalone.3.00-Alpha-57\TexGenx64.exe
Report ID: 5e017851-f2ce-478c-8ca3-fb05f842ef21
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
  <Provider Name="Application Error" /> 
  <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> 
  <Version>0</Version> 
  <Level>2</Level> 
  <Task>100</Task> 
  <Opcode>0</Opcode> 
  <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> 
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-12-14T10:00:27.5361088Z" /> 
  <EventRecordID>15388</EventRecordID> 
  <Correlation /> 
  <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" /> 
  <Channel>Application</Channel> 
  <Computer>USER-PC</Computer> 
  <Security /> 
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data>TexGenx64.exe</Data> 
  <Data>3.0.0.0</Data> 
  <Data>61b4d4ca</Data> 
  <Data>TexGenx64.exe</Data> 
  <Data>3.0.0.0</Data> 
  <Data>61b4d4ca</Data> 
  <Data>c0000005</Data> 
  <Data>0000000000895929</Data> 
  <Data>740c</Data> 
  <Data>01d7f0d095f5f33c</Data> 
  <Data>D:\DynDoLod stuff SSE\DynDOLOD-Standalone.3.00-Alpha-57\TexGenx64.exe</Data> 
  <Data>D:\DynDoLod stuff SSE\DynDOLOD-Standalone.3.00-Alpha-57\TexGenx64.exe</Data> 
  <Data>5e017851-f2ce-478c-8ca3-fb05f842ef21</Data> 
  <Data /> 
  <Data /> 
  </EventData>
  </Event>

Edited by soupdragon

27 minutes ago, soupdragon said:

Faulting application name: TexGenx64.exe, version: 3.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61b4d4ca
Faulting module name: TexGenx64.exe, version: 3.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61b4d4ca
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000895929
Faulting process ID: 0x740c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d7f0d095f5f33c
Faulting application path: D:\DynDoLod stuff SSE\DynDOLOD-Standalone.3.00-Alpha-57\TexGenx64.exe
Faulting module path: D:\DynDoLod stuff SSE\DynDOLOD-Standalone.3.00-Alpha-57\TexGenx64.exe
Report ID: 5e017851-f2ce-478c-8ca3-fb05f842ef21
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Reboot, do not start other programs while running the tool.

Check video memory usage while the programs runs to see if usage gets anywhere near its max size.

Run one TexGen option at a time. The output can be merged.

Check and post if it always happens at the same part.

This could be caused by problems with the hardware, overclocking, bad memory, wrong BIOS settings etc.

Was after a fresh reboot, no other programs running. It keeps happening at exactly the same time/spot repeatedly. No overclocks memory tests fine.

Trees only: generates fine.

Grass + Rendered only: generates fine.

Grass + Rendered + Trees: crashes.

HD tree generation (with trees) only: crashes.

Vram usage immediately following freeze/crash:

image.thumb.png.d0c7f4b176906305293b32563267a797.png

DynDOLOD-Standalone.3.00.Alpha-23, the previous last version I have, generates just fine without errors.

If anyone has any versions between alpha 24 and 56 and feels like sharing so I can try them out I'd appreciate it.

Edited by soupdragon

1 hour ago, soupdragon said:

Was after a fresh reboot, no other programs running. It keeps happening at exactly the same time/spot repeatedly. No overclocks memory tests fine.

Disable HD tree generation: Still crashes. Disable Grass: Still crashes. Disable trees so Resources only: completes successfully

So what is the last tree LOD billboard that generates? Is it always the same?

What is the resolution of Textures\landscape\trees\TreePineForestBranchComp.dds, its compression format and file size?

Huh. So its not the same tree billboard everytime but it is always a tree lod .dds apparently

So I removed all the loose pine tree textures and replaced with ones extracted from vanilla BSA

image.thumb.png.0fe0ff5ee3a5d367c243adc83cba7ccd.png

and its still crashing. So I think I'm simply going to stick with -23 at this point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

No not "I'm not interested" I've been at this all day long a texgen output takes half an hour or more I've been doing nothing but troubleshoot I'm tired of it I've other things to do like work, eat and sleep. I'll be back when I have more time.

Edited by soupdragon

56 minutes ago, soupdragon said:

Huh. So its not the same tree billboard everytime but it is always a tree lod .dds apparently

So I removed all the loose pine tree textures and replaced with ones extracted from vanilla BSA

image.thumb.png.0fe0ff5ee3a5d367c243adc83cba7ccd.png

and its still crashing. So I think I'm simply going to stick with -23 at this point.

Would it be possible to answer all my questions about the texture? Or tell me which tree mod they are from?

Upload the debug log from the older version.

If you have no interest in providing the requested information or troubleshooting, then don't bother.

25 minutes ago, auneg said:

How do i make the grass lod appear at all places at all times? The range does improve but how do i make it like in the sc?

As explained, Grass LOD is done in object LOD 4. It renders as far as the corresponding INI setting fBlockLevel0Distance which can be changed in the DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM Settings.

I'm currently trying to update from old DynDOLOD to 3.0. I've done everything required and it all seems to work fine up until I'm generating the LOD. Right of the bat I get the error posted below. Obviously is between legacy of the dragonborn and clockwork castle. Once I get those errors my LOD and MO crash instantly. What would cause this and how would I go about fixing it? It was never a problem with old DynDOLOD, I may just revert back if I need to.

[00:48] <Warning: File not found meshes\dbm resources\architecture\newmuseum\dbmgalleryglassdome01extlod.nif. Used by LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm DBMGalleryGlassDome02Ext [STAT:0808551D]>
[00:48] <Warning: File not found meshes\dbm resources\architecture\newmuseum\dbmgalleryglassdome01extlod.nif. Used by LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm DBMGalleryGlassDome01Ext [STAT:0808551E]>
[00:48] <Warning: File not found Meshes\arthmoor\misc\candlehornchandelierextender.nif. Used by Shor's Stone.esp CandleHornChandelierExtender [STAT:29024148]>
[00:49] <Warning: File not found Meshes\dbmclockwork\dbmcwlcastledisplay.nif. Used by DBM_Clockwork_Patch.esp DBMClockworkCastleDisplay [STAT:FE019830]>
[00:49] <Warning: Property not found dbm_sharedhandler in scripts\dbmdisplayscriptset.pex DBM_Clockwork_Patch.esp DBMITEMTYPEACTLudwigsJournals "Ludwig's Journals" [ACTI:FE01983E]>
[00:49] <Warning: Property not found doonce in scripts\dbm_flaglockscript.pex DBM_Clockwork_Patch.esp PLY_FlagClockwork "Clockwork Castle" [ACTI:FE019802]>
[00:49] <Warning: Property not found curplayermark in scripts\dbm_navigatescript.pex DBM_Clockwork_Patch.esp PLY_FlagClockwork "Clockwork Castle" [ACTI:FE019802]>
[00:49] <Warning: Property not found curship in scripts\dbm_navigatescript.pex DBM_Clockwork_Patch.esp PLY_FlagClockwork "Clockwork Castle" [ACTI:FE019802]>
[00:49] <Warning: Property not found readystate in scripts\dbm_navigatescript.pex DBM_Clockwork_Patch.esp PLY_FlagClockwork "Clockwork Castle" [ACTI:FE019802]>
[00:49] <Warning: Property not found shiplist in scripts\dbm_navigatescript.pex DBM_Clockwork_Patch.esp PLY_FlagClockwork "Clockwork Castle" [ACTI:FE019802]>
[00:49] <Warning: File not found textures\odyssey\od1\balfiera\niko\pantheons\aedricseries\y'ffre\stainedglass\esoy'ffrestainedglass_n.dds. Used by Meshes\dbm resources\architecture\newmuseum\museumexterior.nif LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm DBM_MuseumBuilding [STAT:088D4B2F]>
[00:50] <Warning: LOD model not in 'LOD' folder: meshes\cwi\architecture\cwidomemainexterior_lod.nif>
[00:51] <Warning: LOD model not in 'LOD' folder: meshes\cwi\stroti\small house\smallhouseext_lod.nif>
[00:51] <Warning: Filename textures\water in wells\water_placid.dds does not adhere to file naming conventions. Used by Meshes\architecture\farmhouse\farmwell01.nif CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp CWIFarmWell01Snow [STAT:68329D07]>
[00:53] <Warning: Root block is NiNode in Meshes\dbm resources\architecture\museum.nif LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm DBMOldMuseum [STAT:0813D92C]>
[00:53] <Warning: Filename textures\water in wells\water_placid.dds does not adhere to file naming conventions. Used by Meshes\architecture\farmhouse\farmwell01.nif Skyrim.esm FarmWell01 [STAT:000EF326]>
[00:53] <Warning: Filename textures\architecture\solitude\sstonestep01.dds does not adhere to file naming conventions. Used by Meshes\dbm resources\architecture\museum.nif LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm DBMOldMuseum [STAT:0813D92C]>
[00:53] <Warning: File not found Meshes\dungeons\ship\da_skyship\da_light4.nif. Used by LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm _DA_Light4DBM [MSTT:0836C11B]>
[00:53] <Warning: File not found Meshes\dungeons\ship\da_skyship\da_light1.nif. Used by LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm _DA_Light1DBM [MSTT:0836C11C]>
[00:53] <Warning: File not found Meshes\dungeons\ship\da_skyship\da_light2.nif. Used by LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm _DA_Light2DBM [MSTT:0836C11D]>
[00:53] <Warning: File not found Meshes\dungeons\ship\da_skyship\da_light5.nif. Used by LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm _DA_Light5DBM [MSTT:0836C11E]>
[00:53] <Warning: File not found Meshes\dungeons\ship\da_skyship\da_light3.nif. Used by LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm _DA_Light3DBM [MSTT:0836C11F]>
[00:53] <Warning: Texture resolution 1667x256 not divisible by 4. Texture textures\terrain\lodgen\dawnguard.esm\soulcairnshrubgroup02_00011d55.dds Used by Meshes\dlc01\landscape\plants\soulcairnshrubgroup02.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeSoulCairnShrubGroup02 "Withered Shrub" [TREE:02011D55]>
[00:53] <Warning: Texture resolution 375x256 not divisible by 4. Texture textures\terrain\lodgen\dawnguard.esm\dlc01floramountainflower02_00002a77.dds Used by Meshes\dlc01\plants\dlc01floramountainflower02.nif Better Harvesting.esp DLC1TreeFloraMountainFlower02Yellow "Yellow Mountain Flower" [TREE:02002A77]>

1 hour ago, Jibbo-66 said:

I'm currently trying to update from old DynDOLOD to 3.0. I've done everything required and it all seems to work fine up until I'm generating the LOD. Right of the bat I get the error posted below. Obviously is between legacy of the dragonborn and clockwork castle. Once I get those errors my LOD and MO crash instantly. What would cause this and how would I go about fixing it? It was never a problem with old DynDOLOD, I may just revert back if I need to.

Read the first post which entire (for the last meaningful generation) log files to upload when making posts.

Check https://dyndolod.info/Messages for the explanations of log messages, warning and errors and the severity and if they require action.
Check the summary (..\DynDOLOD\Summary\DynDOLOD_Index.html) which consolidates many of the same log messages into an easier to browse format with the explanations.

Do not install 3rd tree LOD party billboard, instead use TexGen to generate all desired billboards.

Read the DynDOLOD FAQ answers for ILS or CTD and the ..\DynDOLOD\docs\DynDOLOD-README.txt how to troubleshoot CTD. The easiest option is to check the .Net Framework Crashlog if available. Post it if help is required with it or just ask if you have further specific questions.

I ended up just reverting back. I fixed the list of warnings I showed but was then littered with more from other mods and I figured it wasn't worth it. I may try it on a new character but at this point it's not worth losing my current one to get it working. I'll keep this in mind for the future though, thanks!