DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

8 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Here is updated Fallout 4 TexGen configs: https://mega.nz/file/YZpEDBKL#49f1r9cyGlZ66CUxKBLW4hD-RIVOvwHy0wrII18O_Hw

These should be complete.

The only other consideration that could be useful would be a method of modifying the generated specular intensity for some textures. Take the AirplaneDebris01LOD_d.dds texture for example:

Vanilla --> TexGen Generated --> TexGen Generated modified to half Red and Green values

image.png image.png image.png 

The vanilla LOD texture approximately halves the Red/Green intensity of this specular. This fixes an issue where if the specular is too high in LOD, it can produce flashes of light. Here is one instance of this using the generated WaterTowerLOD_d.dds texture, which similarly can be affected by this.

Screenshot-2022-10-06-19-28-05.jpg

https://mega.nz/file/UQJyQAJT#MshvMge0NfL_4YG-COUBh0QxoiSlYtDf4pkwXJEqtwc

Use config below:

The _d/_n are copied 1:1 to temp
The _s copied to temp has contrast modified by -50, which means values are multiplied by 0.5.

// AirplaneDebris01LOD
0	1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_EXT_01_d.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_EXT_01_d.dds	0	x
0	1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_EXT_01_n.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_EXT_01_n.dds	0	x
-50	-1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_EXT_01_s.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_EXT_01_s.dds	0	x
0	1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_INT_01_d.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_INT_01_d.dds	0	x
0	1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_INT_01_n.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_INT_01_n.dds	0	x
-50	-1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_INT_01_s.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_INT_01_s.dds	0	x
0	1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_Paint_EXT_01_d.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_Paint_EXT_01_d.dds	0	x
0	1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_Paint_EXT_01_n.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_Paint_EXT_01_n.dds	0	x
-50	-1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_Paint_EXT_01_s.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_Paint_EXT_01_s.dds	0	x
0	1	1	1	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_EXT_01_d.dds	0.5	0.5	0	0.5	textures\lod\AirplaneDebris01LOD_d.dds	1	1
0	1	1	1	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_EXT_01_d.dds	0.5	0.5	0.5	0.5	textures\lod\AirplaneDebris01LOD_d.dds	1	1
0	1	1	1	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_INT_01_d.dds	0.5	0.5	0.5	0	textures\lod\AirplaneDebris01LOD_d.dds	1	1
0	1	1	1	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_Paint_EXT_01_d.dds	0.5	0.5	0	0	textures\lod\AirplaneDebris01LOD_d.dds	1	1

BTW there are several vanilla LOD models using HitTechExtALargeLOD_d.DDS
Vanilla LOD models/textures do not use "grayscale to palette" shader flags. LODGen supports that flag, though.

34 minutes ago, sheson said:

https://mega.nz/file/UQJyQAJT#MshvMge0NfL_4YG-COUBh0QxoiSlYtDf4pkwXJEqtwc

Use config below:

The _d/_n are copied 1:1 to temp
The _s copied to temp has contrast modified by -50, which means values are multiplied by 0.5.

// AirplaneDebris01LOD
0	1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_EXT_01_d.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_EXT_01_d.dds	0	x
0	1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_EXT_01_n.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_EXT_01_n.dds	0	x
-50	-1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_EXT_01_s.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_EXT_01_s.dds	0	x
0	1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_INT_01_d.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_INT_01_d.dds	0	x
0	1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_INT_01_n.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_INT_01_n.dds	0	x
-50	-1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_INT_01_s.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_INT_01_s.dds	0	x
0	1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_Paint_EXT_01_d.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_Paint_EXT_01_d.dds	0	x
0	1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_Paint_EXT_01_n.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_Paint_EXT_01_n.dds	0	x
-50	-1	1	1	textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_Paint_EXT_01_s.dds	x	7	0	0	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_Paint_EXT_01_s.dds	0	x
0	1	1	1	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_EXT_01_d.dds	0.5	0.5	0	0.5	textures\lod\AirplaneDebris01LOD_d.dds	1	1
0	1	1	1	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_EXT_01_d.dds	0.5	0.5	0.5	0.5	textures\lod\AirplaneDebris01LOD_d.dds	1	1
0	1	1	1	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_INT_01_d.dds	0.5	0.5	0.5	0	textures\lod\AirplaneDebris01LOD_d.dds	1	1
0	1	1	1	DynDOLOD-Temp\textures\Vehicles\Airplane\Airplane_Paint_EXT_01_d.dds	0.5	0.5	0	0	textures\lod\AirplaneDebris01LOD_d.dds	1	1

BTW there are several vanilla LOD models using HitTechExtALargeLOD_d.DDS
Vanilla LOD models/textures do not use "grayscale to palette" shader flags. LODGen supports that flag, though.

Thanks! That works perfectly. I'll have to check some of these over and modify accordingly.

I didn't want to use HitTechExtALargeLOD_d.DDS as it could have compatibility issue with any mods like this: XLODGen LOD for 50 Shades Of Rust, which try to work around the issue of texture mismatch when the user's gradient is changed. I intend to redo the HitTech lods to utilize grayscale to palette, as I've used that in several other places, and it will significantly reduce the amount of textures I need to place on the atlas, while matching the users' gradients. The HitTech models look very basic, mostly rectangles, so I think this will be very easily accomplished.

28 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

Thanks! That works perfectly. I'll have to check some of these over and modify accordingly.

I didn't want to use HitTechExtALargeLOD_d.DDS as it could have compatibility issue with any mods like this: XLODGen LOD for 50 Shades Of Rust, which try to work around the issue of texture mismatch when the user's gradient is changed. I intend to redo the HitTech lods to utilize grayscale to palette, as I've used that in several other places, and it will significantly reduce the amount of textures I need to place on the atlas, while matching the users' gradients. The HitTech models look very basic, mostly rectangles, so I think this will be very easily accomplished.

You do not need to worry about being compatible with a mod that contains stitched object LOD textures.
TexGen should overwrite them with correct files created automatically, if needed with additional configs for MoreRust-softcolors.esp specifially.
Config files are parsed with the same priority as the plugins. so the last config to provide information for a LOD textures that was already defined earlier should "win".
At least until you get around to update the LOD models or LOD material files to use they grayscale to palette.

Vanilla LOD textures should typically always be created the same way form the same source textures. A mod that requires/expects different source-to-LOD-textures needs to use a different LOD texture file name so it doesn't conflict with other mods expecting the vanilla-style LOD texture.

On 10/5/2022 at 11:14 PM, sheson said:

The way dynamic LOD works with trigger boxes and all the Tamriel_Firstborn_* reference all using the same activator base record and the scripts in DynDOLOD Resources SE did not change. I have checked the debug logs, you have verified the Tamriel_Firstborn reference exists, so all seems well and in place as it should. That is why I suggest to check the papyrus log for errors and to test with a vanilla setup to see if no other mods interfere and if things work by themselves or not.

DynDOLOD loads the object LOD textures from the data folder and combines them into a object atlas textures and then saves it.
Open the object LOD texture atlas from the DynDOLOD output folder (before installing as a mod) and take note of the pixel distance from the top left corner for whatever texture you are interested in.
Open ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Export\LODGen_SSE_ObjectAtlasMap_Tamriel.txt in notepad.
The x, y pixel distance are the 4th and 5th number (the 2nd and 3rd are the resolution), which should match what you measured from the object LOD atlas texture.
The object LOD atlas filename comes right after the numbers. The source single object LOD texture filename is at the beginning.
With that information you can now find the single source texture find/open it via the MO2, right window data tab to see what it looks like.

Could it be possible, that 'Improved Camera' interferes with this? This is the most relatable mod I updated recently concerning the player (collision)?

I checked the atlas and this is the line for the whiterunbuildings lod

textures\lod\wrbuildingslod01.dds,textures\lod\wrbuildingslod01_n.dds	512	512	1024	3072	Textures\DynDOLOD\LOD\DynDOLOD_Tamriel.dds	16384	8192

And I get it, that these are the lods used.
But what I mean: Why won't the textures from here used instead textures\DynDOLOD\Render\Skyrim\Objects\lod because these will fit 100% to the Full model textures, because they are created with TexGen. I have no 'wrbuildingslod01.dds' file in my normal LOD folder so I think that's why the vanilla ones are used. Or why won't these textures get copied in the normal lod folder. I assumed that would be the goal of texgen, to make full textures and lod match.

'normal LOD folder'
lod.jpg   

'rendered LOD folder'
redered.jpg
both are from fresh generated LOD textures with TexGen.

It's not only the whiterun buildings, but every 'stiched' texture...none of them is replicated in the tamriel atlas.

Since you introduced the rendered textures for the whiterun buildings (I think it was last year or even longer in the past) my lod textures in game fitted perfectly to the full models. This is why I am so concerned, that now something is different to some Alpha versions earlier.

Edited by PRieST

14 minutes ago, PRieST said:

Could it be possible, that 'Improved Camera' interferes with this? This is the most relatable mod I updated recently concerning the player (collision)?

As I suggested, test LOD generated for vanilla (new MO2 profile just with requiremets, generate LOD for Tamriel only) to check things work as expected. Then add whatever you might suspect.
The mod is out since a while, other users would have probably had issues and reported them.
BTW, there is not need for PortalBoxFix=1 with SkyrimSE.

14 minutes ago, PRieST said:

But what I mean: Why won't the textures from here used instead textures\DynDOLOD\Render\Skyrim\Objects\lod because these will fit 100% to the Full model textures,

Because that output path is wrong, obviously, Those textures should have overwritten the original path. Will be fixed next version.

9 minutes ago, sheson said:

As I suggested, test LOD generated for vanilla (new MO2 profile just with requiremets, generate LOD for Tamriel only) to check things work as expected. Then add whatever you might suspect.
The mod is out since a while, other users would have probably had issues and reported them.
BTW, there is not need for PortalBoxFix=1 with SkyrimSE.

Because that output path is wrong, obviously, Those textures should have overwritten the original path. Will be fixed next version.

Will find out, what's causing this. The last time I had a 'special' problem it was related to base object swapper (until you made it compatible)...will look into it, thank you for your guidiance.

Ok, glad I could pointed it out to you. Until next version maybe I'll copy the textures over and recreate DynDOLOD, thanks for looking into it.

4 hours ago, sheson said:

You do not need to worry about being compatible with a mod that contains stitched object LOD textures.
TexGen should overwrite them with correct files created automatically, if needed with additional configs for MoreRust-softcolors.esp specifially.
Config files are parsed with the same priority as the plugins. so the last config to provide information for a LOD textures that was already defined earlier should "win".
At least until you get around to update the LOD models or LOD material files to use they grayscale to palette.

Vanilla LOD textures should typically always be created the same way form the same source textures. A mod that requires/expects different source-to-LOD-textures needs to use a different LOD texture file name so it doesn't conflict with other mods expecting the vanilla-style LOD texture.

True, but the main reason for my hesitation is that I haven't found a model that actually references the source textures that I have used there to recreate the texture, so I am not 100% certain that the generated texture will even match vanilla. The textures I reference look like they may have been textures that got replaced by the grayscale texture in the game's development. 

However, I suppose I could compare against the gradient to see if they match up closely, and modify color values to match if necessary. Could probably even use that same method to match that mod's look. 

49 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

True, but the main reason for my hesitation is that I haven't found a model that actually references the source textures that I have used there to recreate the texture, so I am not 100% certain that the generated texture will even match vanilla. The textures I reference look like they may have been textures that got replaced by the grayscale texture in the game's development. 

However, I suppose I could compare against the gradient to see if they match up closely, and modify color values to match if necessary. Could probably even use that same method to match that mod's look. 

If there are no matching full textures it typically means the LOD textures should be rendered. I have adding that on the long list of things to do.

• Thanks 1

Apologies if I've missed something at https://dyndolod.info/Help/xLODGen which the error referrred to.

I've followed the install instruction twice on the website and run texgen successfully, when I go to run DynDOLOD it throws this error up and I am not exactly what is causing it or what I should do to resolve. Any advice would be much appreciated!

"Broken Tamriel terrain LOD meshes detected."

"Some terrain LOD meshes generated by Oscape have bugs resulting in severe visual issues.

Permamently remove the broken terrain LOD meshes or use xLODGen to generate terrain LOD meshes to overwrite the broken terrain LOD meshes.

Ignoring this problem means there will be broken and missing terrain LOD in certain areas.

Object LOD and Occlusion can not be generated correctly unless there are proper terrain LOD meshes installed."

i have purple LOD with the 101 update, it wasn't the case before, checked log files showing a lot of missing textures

Spoiler

Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\marshtree02_bde6f4f7_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\marshtree02_bde6f4f7passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp MarshTree02 [TREE:FE03B801] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\marshtree02_bde6f4f7_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\marshtree02_bde6f4f7passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp MarshTree02 [TREE:FE03B801] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\marshtree02_bde6f4f7_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\marshtree02_bde6f4f7passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp MarshTree02 [TREE:FE03B801] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\marshtree02_bde6f4f7_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\marshtree02_bde6f4f7passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp MarshTree02 [TREE:FE03B801] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\reachclifftree02_4e6d0a9b_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\reachclifftree02_4e6d0a9bpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreeReachCliffTree02 [TREE:000B8A77] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\reachclifftree02_4e6d0a9b_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\reachclifftree02_4e6d0a9bpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreeReachCliffTree02 [TREE:000B8A77] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\reachclifftree02_4e6d0a9b_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\reachclifftree02_4e6d0a9bpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreeReachCliffTree02 [TREE:000B8A77] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\reachclifftree02_4e6d0a9b_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\reachclifftree02_4e6d0a9bpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreeReachCliffTree02 [TREE:000B8A77] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest01_483da256_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest01_483da256passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest01 [TREE:0001306D] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest01_483da256_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest01_483da256passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest01 [TREE:0001306D] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest01_483da256_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest01_483da256passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest01 [TREE:0001306D] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest01_483da256_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest01_483da256passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest01 [TREE:0001306D] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest02_582c5e94_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest02_582c5e94passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest02 [TREE:00018A02] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest02_582c5e94_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest02_582c5e94passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest02 [TREE:00018A02] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest02_582c5e94_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest02_582c5e94passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest02 [TREE:00018A02] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest02_582c5e94_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest02_582c5e94passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest02 [TREE:00018A02] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest03_5d3e4dd3_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest03_5d3e4dd3passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest03 [TREE:0004B016] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest03_5d3e4dd3_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest03_5d3e4dd3passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest03 [TREE:0004B016] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest03_5d3e4dd3_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest03_5d3e4dd3passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest03 [TREE:0004B016] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest03_5d3e4dd3_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest03_5d3e4dd3passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest03 [TREE:0004B016] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest04_b2560822_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest04_b2560822passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest04 [TREE:0004FBB0] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest04_b2560822_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest04_b2560822passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest04 [TREE:0004FBB0] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest04_b2560822_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest04_b2560822passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest04 [TREE:0004FBB0] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest04_b2560822_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest04_b2560822passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest04 [TREE:0004FBB0] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest05_0f690247_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest05_0f690247passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest05 [TREE:00051126] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest05_0f690247_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest05_0f690247passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest05 [TREE:00051126] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest05_0f690247_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest05_0f690247passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest05 [TREE:00051126] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest05_0f690247_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforest05_0f690247passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest05 [TREE:00051126] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash01_602a0361_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash01_602a0361passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAsh01 [TREE:04017F72] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash01_602a0361_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash01_602a0361passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAsh01 [TREE:04017F72] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash01_602a0361_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash01_602a0361passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAsh01 [TREE:04017F72] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash01_602a0361_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash01_602a0361passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAsh01 [TREE:04017F72] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash02_d3cad692_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash02_d3cad692passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAsh02 [TREE:04017F73] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash02_d3cad692_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash02_d3cad692passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAsh02 [TREE:04017F73] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash02_d3cad692_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash02_d3cad692passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAsh02 [TREE:04017F73] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash02_d3cad692_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash02_d3cad692passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAsh02 [TREE:04017F73] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash03_815a3fa7_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash03_815a3fa7passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAsh03 [TREE:04017F74] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash03_815a3fa7_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash03_815a3fa7passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAsh03 [TREE:04017F74] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash03_815a3fa7_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash03_815a3fa7passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAsh03 [TREE:04017F74] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash03_815a3fa7_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash03_815a3fa7passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAsh03 [TREE:04017F74] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash05_a16f8f51_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash05_a16f8f51passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAsh05 [TREE:04017F76] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash05_a16f8f51_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash05_a16f8f51passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAsh05 [TREE:04017F76] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash05_a16f8f51_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash05_a16f8f51passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAsh05 [TREE:04017F76] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash05_a16f8f51_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestash05_a16f8f51passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAsh05 [TREE:04017F76] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl01_ce642dc4_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl01_ce642dc4passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL01 [TREE:04017F6E] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl01_ce642dc4_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl01_ce642dc4passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL01 [TREE:04017F6E] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl01_ce642dc4_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl01_ce642dc4passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL01 [TREE:04017F6E] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl01_ce642dc4_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl01_ce642dc4passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL01 [TREE:04017F6E] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl02_0e080e55_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl02_0e080e55passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL02 [TREE:04017F6D] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl02_0e080e55_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl02_0e080e55passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL02 [TREE:04017F6D] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl02_0e080e55_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl02_0e080e55passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL02 [TREE:04017F6D] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl02_0e080e55_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl02_0e080e55passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL02 [TREE:04017F6D] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl03_f8ea14bf_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl03_f8ea14bfpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL03 [TREE:04017F6F] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl03_f8ea14bf_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl03_f8ea14bfpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL03 [TREE:04017F6F] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl03_f8ea14bf_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl03_f8ea14bfpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL03 [TREE:04017F6F] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl03_f8ea14bf_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl03_f8ea14bfpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL03 [TREE:04017F6F] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl04_fef12fbb_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl04_fef12fbbpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL04 [TREE:04017F70] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl04_fef12fbb_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl04_fef12fbbpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL04 [TREE:04017F70] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl04_fef12fbb_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl04_fef12fbbpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL04 [TREE:04017F70] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl04_fef12fbb_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl04_fef12fbbpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL04 [TREE:04017F70] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl05_49d3028c_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl05_49d3028cpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL05 [TREE:04017F71] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl05_49d3028c_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl05_49d3028cpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL05 [TREE:04017F71] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl05_49d3028c_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl05_49d3028cpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL05 [TREE:04017F71] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl05_49d3028c_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestashl05_49d3028cpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestAshL05 [TREE:04017F71] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken02_4bb74e9f_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken02_4bb74e9fpassthru_lod.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineForestBroken02 [STAT:040195EB] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken02_4bb74e9f_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken02_4bb74e9fpassthru_lod.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineForestBroken02 [STAT:040195EB] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken02_4bb74e9f_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken02_4bb74e9fpassthru_lod.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineForestBroken02 [STAT:040195EB] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken02_4bb74e9f_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken02_4bb74e9fpassthru_lod.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineForestBroken02 [STAT:040195EB] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken04_9fd37367_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken04_9fd37367passthru_lod.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineForestBroken04 [STAT:04017F77] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken04_9fd37367_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken04_9fd37367passthru_lod.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineForestBroken04 [STAT:04017F77] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken04_9fd37367_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken04_9fd37367passthru_lod.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineForestBroken04 [STAT:04017F77] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken04_9fd37367_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken04_9fd37367passthru_lod.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineForestBroken04 [STAT:04017F77] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken05_71f82fd8_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken05_71f82fd8passthru_lod.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineForestBroken05 [STAT:040185E5] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken05_71f82fd8_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken05_71f82fd8passthru_lod.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineForestBroken05 [STAT:040185E5] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken05_71f82fd8_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken05_71f82fd8passthru_lod.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineForestBroken05 [STAT:040185E5] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken05_71f82fd8_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken05_71f82fd8passthru_lod.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineForestBroken05 [STAT:040185E5] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken06_d95d0031_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken06_d95d0031passthru_lod.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineForestBroken06 [STAT:0401D500] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken06_d95d0031_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken06_d95d0031passthru_lod.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineForestBroken06 [STAT:0401D500] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken06_d95d0031_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken06_d95d0031passthru_lod.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineForestBroken06 [STAT:0401D500] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken06_d95d0031_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestbroken06_d95d0031passthru_lod.nif Dragonborn.esm DLC2TreePineForestBroken06 [STAT:0401D500] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdead05_5bcc4ba6_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdead05_5bcc4ba6passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest05Dead [TREE:000B927E] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdead05_5bcc4ba6_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdead05_5bcc4ba6passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest05Dead [TREE:000B927E] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdead05_5bcc4ba6_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdead05_5bcc4ba6passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest05Dead [TREE:000B927E] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdead05_5bcc4ba6_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdead05_5bcc4ba6passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForest05Dead [TREE:000B927E] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl02_b7475391_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl02_b7475391passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestDeadAshL02 [TREE:04017F5B] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl02_b7475391_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl02_b7475391passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestDeadAshL02 [TREE:04017F5B] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl02_b7475391_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl02_b7475391passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestDeadAshL02 [TREE:04017F5B] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl02_b7475391_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl02_b7475391passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestDeadAshL02 [TREE:04017F5B] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl03_d7b9f3e2_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl03_d7b9f3e2passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestDeadAshL03 [TREE:04017F5C] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl03_d7b9f3e2_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl03_d7b9f3e2passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestDeadAshL03 [TREE:04017F5C] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl03_d7b9f3e2_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl03_d7b9f3e2passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestDeadAshL03 [TREE:04017F5C] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl03_d7b9f3e2_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl03_d7b9f3e2passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestDeadAshL03 [TREE:04017F5C] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl04_1a2c7958_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl04_1a2c7958passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestDeadAshL04 [TREE:04017F60] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl04_1a2c7958_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl04_1a2c7958passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestDeadAshL04 [TREE:04017F60] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl04_1a2c7958_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl04_1a2c7958passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestDeadAshL04 [TREE:04017F60] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl04_1a2c7958_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl04_1a2c7958passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestDeadAshL04 [TREE:04017F60] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl05_c77671ca_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl05_c77671capassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestDeadAshL05 [TREE:04017F62] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl05_c77671ca_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl05_c77671capassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestDeadAshL05 [TREE:04017F62] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl05_c77671ca_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl05_c77671capassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestDeadAshL05 [TREE:04017F62] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl05_c77671ca_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadashl05_c77671capassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp DLC2TreePineForestDeadAshL05 [TREE:04017F62] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow02_47cb174a_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow02_47cb174apassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow02Dead [TREE:000EF5A4] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow02_47cb174a_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow02_47cb174apassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow02Dead [TREE:000EF5A4] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow02_47cb174a_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow02_47cb174apassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow02Dead [TREE:000EF5A4] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow02_47cb174a_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow02_47cb174apassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow02Dead [TREE:000EF5A4] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow03_1c351bfe_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow03_1c351bfepassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow03Dead [TREE:000EF5A3] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow03_1c351bfe_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow03_1c351bfepassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow03Dead [TREE:000EF5A3] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow03_1c351bfe_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow03_1c351bfepassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow03Dead [TREE:000EF5A3] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow03_1c351bfe_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow03_1c351bfepassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow03Dead [TREE:000EF5A3] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow04_42f1d799_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow04_42f1d799passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow04Dead [TREE:000EF5A2] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow04_42f1d799_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow04_42f1d799passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow04Dead [TREE:000EF5A2] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow04_42f1d799_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow04_42f1d799passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow04Dead [TREE:000EF5A2] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow04_42f1d799_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow04_42f1d799passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow04Dead [TREE:000EF5A2] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow05_fa253d81_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow05_fa253d81passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow05Dead [TREE:000EF5A1] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow05_fa253d81_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow05_fa253d81passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow05Dead [TREE:000EF5A1] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow05_fa253d81_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow05_fa253d81passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow05Dead [TREE:000EF5A1] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow05_fa253d81_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnow05_fa253d81passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow05Dead [TREE:000EF5A1] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl02_c2b97855_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl02_c2b97855passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL02Dead [TREE:000EF59F] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl02_c2b97855_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl02_c2b97855passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL02Dead [TREE:000EF59F] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl02_c2b97855_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl02_c2b97855passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL02Dead [TREE:000EF59F] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl02_c2b97855_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl02_c2b97855passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL02Dead [TREE:000EF59F] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl03_f100f6ca_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl03_f100f6capassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL03Dead [TREE:000EF59E] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl03_f100f6ca_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl03_f100f6capassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL03Dead [TREE:000EF59E] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl03_f100f6ca_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl03_f100f6capassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL03Dead [TREE:000EF59E] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl03_f100f6ca_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl03_f100f6capassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL03Dead [TREE:000EF59E] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl04_2f9389c7_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl04_2f9389c7passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL04Dead [TREE:000EF59D] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl04_2f9389c7_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl04_2f9389c7passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL04Dead [TREE:000EF59D] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl04_2f9389c7_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl04_2f9389c7passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL04Dead [TREE:000EF59D] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl04_2f9389c7_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl04_2f9389c7passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL04Dead [TREE:000EF59D] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl05_f26a64ea_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl05_f26a64eapassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL05Dead [TREE:000EF59C] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl05_f26a64ea_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl05_f26a64eapassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL05Dead [TREE:000EF59C] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl05_f26a64ea_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl05_f26a64eapassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL05Dead [TREE:000EF59C] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl05_f26a64ea_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestdeadsnowl05_f26a64eapassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL05Dead [TREE:000EF59C] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow01_90c109bb_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow01_90c109bbpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow01 [TREE:0005C072] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow01_90c109bb_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow01_90c109bbpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow01 [TREE:0005C072] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow01_90c109bb_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow01_90c109bbpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow01 [TREE:0005C072] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow01_90c109bb_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow01_90c109bbpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow01 [TREE:0005C072] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow02_87b591aa_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow02_87b591aapassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow02 [TREE:0005C071] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow02_87b591aa_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow02_87b591aapassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow02 [TREE:0005C071] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow02_87b591aa_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow02_87b591aapassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow02 [TREE:0005C071] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow02_87b591aa_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow02_87b591aapassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow02 [TREE:0005C071] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow03_4d5641ae_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow03_4d5641aepassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow03 [TREE:0005C070] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow03_4d5641ae_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow03_4d5641aepassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow03 [TREE:0005C070] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow03_4d5641ae_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow03_4d5641aepassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow03 [TREE:0005C070] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow03_4d5641ae_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow03_4d5641aepassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow03 [TREE:0005C070] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow04_232c0cdb_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow04_232c0cdbpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow04 [TREE:0005C06F] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow04_232c0cdb_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow04_232c0cdbpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow04 [TREE:0005C06F] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow04_232c0cdb_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow04_232c0cdbpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow04 [TREE:0005C06F] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow04_232c0cdb_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow04_232c0cdbpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow04 [TREE:0005C06F] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow05_b4814a4f_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow05_b4814a4fpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow05 [TREE:0005C06E] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow05_b4814a4f_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow05_b4814a4fpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow05 [TREE:0005C06E] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow05_b4814a4f_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow05_b4814a4fpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow05 [TREE:0005C06E] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow05_b4814a4f_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnow05_b4814a4fpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnow05 [TREE:0005C06E] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl01_63340efa_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl01_63340efapassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL01 [TREE:0005D2DB] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl01_63340efa_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl01_63340efapassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL01 [TREE:0005D2DB] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl01_63340efa_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl01_63340efapassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL01 [TREE:0005D2DB] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl01_63340efa_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl01_63340efapassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL01 [TREE:0005D2DB] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl02_7d8d2040_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl02_7d8d2040passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL02 [TREE:0005D2DA] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl02_7d8d2040_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl02_7d8d2040passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL02 [TREE:0005D2DA] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl02_7d8d2040_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl02_7d8d2040passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL02 [TREE:0005D2DA] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl02_7d8d2040_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl02_7d8d2040passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL02 [TREE:0005D2DA] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl03_0a386e43_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl03_0a386e43passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL03 [TREE:0005D2D9] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl03_0a386e43_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl03_0a386e43passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL03 [TREE:0005D2D9] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl03_0a386e43_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl03_0a386e43passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL03 [TREE:0005D2D9] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl03_0a386e43_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl03_0a386e43passthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL03 [TREE:0005D2D9] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl04_1739925f_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl04_1739925fpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL04 [TREE:0005D2D8] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl04_1739925f_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl04_1739925fpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL04 [TREE:0005D2D8] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl04_1739925f_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl04_1739925fpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL04 [TREE:0005D2D8] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl04_1739925f_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl04_1739925fpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL04 [TREE:0005D2D8] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl05_ab621c2d_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl05_ab621c2dpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL05 [TREE:0005D2D7] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl05_ab621c2d_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl05_ab621c2dpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL05 [TREE:0005D2D7] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl05_ab621c2d_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl05_ab621c2dpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL05 [TREE:0005D2D7] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl05_ab621c2d_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl05_ab621c2dpassthru_lod.nif HappyLittleTrees.esp TreePineForestSnowL05 [TREE:0005D2D7] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\tundradriftwood01_e4d3845d_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\tundradriftwood01_e4d3845dpassthru_lod.nif Skyrim.esm TreeTundraDriftWoodTree01 [TREE:000B8F53] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\tundradriftwood01_e4d3845d_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\tundradriftwood01_e4d3845dpassthru_lod.nif Skyrim.esm TreeTundraDriftWoodTree01 [TREE:000B8F53] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\tundradriftwood01_e4d3845d_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\tundradriftwood01_e4d3845dpassthru_lod.nif Skyrim.esm TreeTundraDriftWoodTree01 [TREE:000B8F53] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\tundradriftwood01_e4d3845d_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\tundradriftwood01_e4d3845dpassthru_lod.nif Skyrim.esm TreeTundraDriftWoodTree01 [TREE:000B8F53] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01_7f02500c_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01_7f02500cpassthru_lod.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeWinterAspen01 [TREE:02003AC5] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01_7f02500c_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01_7f02500cpassthru_lod.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeWinterAspen01 [TREE:02003AC5] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01_7f02500c_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01_7f02500cpassthru_lod.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeWinterAspen01 [TREE:02003AC5] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01_7f02500c_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01_7f02500cpassthru_lod.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeWinterAspen01 [TREE:02003AC5] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen02_061b0a96_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen02_061b0a96passthru_lod.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeWinterAspen02 [TREE:02003AC9] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen02_061b0a96_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen02_061b0a96passthru_lod.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeWinterAspen02 [TREE:02003AC9] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen02_061b0a96_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen02_061b0a96passthru_lod.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeWinterAspen02 [TREE:02003AC9] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen02_061b0a96_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen02_061b0a96passthru_lod.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeWinterAspen02 [TREE:02003AC9] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen03_b2ff535b_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen03_b2ff535bpassthru_lod.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeWinterAspen03 [TREE:02003ACA] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen03_b2ff535b_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen03_b2ff535bpassthru_lod.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeWinterAspen03 [TREE:02003ACA] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen03_b2ff535b_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen03_b2ff535bpassthru_lod.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeWinterAspen03 [TREE:02003ACA] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen03_b2ff535b_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen03_b2ff535bpassthru_lod.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeWinterAspen03 [TREE:02003ACA] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen06_523f2619_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen06_523f2619passthru_lod.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeWinterAspen06 [TREE:02003ACF] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen06_523f2619_trunk_1.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen06_523f2619passthru_lod.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeWinterAspen06 [TREE:02003ACF] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen06_523f2619_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen06_523f2619passthru_lod.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeWinterAspen06 [TREE:02003ACF] Warning: File not found textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen06_523f2619_trunk_2.dds. Used by meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen06_523f2619passthru_lod.nif Dawnguard.esm TreeWinterAspen06 [TREE:02003ACF]

43 minutes ago, quochunganhphu said:

i have purple LOD with the 101 update, it wasn't the case before, checked log files showing a lot of missing textures

Reveal hidden contents

See the forum rules and OP for how to post and what to include. It isn't useful to paste large amounts of text into a post.