DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

5 hours ago, SlapDaddy said:

I'm wondering, are you on the latest Skyrim Special Edition release? Or Have you run the Downgrade Patcher to continue playing? Not sure if that's part of the issue as I used it before without issue with the downgraded version. I'm also still using my USSEP 1.5.97. Trying to find if he have any similar mods that might be causing an issue.

2 hours ago, burnersaurus said:

I'm using the latest version of Skyrim Anniversary Eddition, and the non-downgrade version of USSEP (version 4.2.6a).  

Run with this version and upload bugreport.txt and debug log please.

In MO2 enable the Installation column in the left mods window. Sorting by the installation date check which mods with plugins you updated/installed recently.

13 minutes ago, burnersaurus said:

All done.

I reinstalled all of the mods yesterday, and I've never tryed using DynDOLOD before I ran into the issue, so it unfortunately seems difficult to troubleshoot by most recently added plugin..

bugreport.txt 44.36 kB · 1 download DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.txt 241.23 kB · 1 download

Those files seem to be from an older run they both show a date of 2022-01-09 and none of the additional debug message I added to the latest test version.

Probably best to delete old bugreport.txt and remove the log folder, then run the test version.

12 minutes ago, burnersaurus said:

yep, still no logs.. any idea how I might unblock it? it did work with previous versions after all.

Check task manager and kill any dead/hidden DynDOLOD processes or reboot.

If that is not it, temporarily try disabling antivir

Okey, I just realised that I was causing the problem, by installing the DynDOLODx64 in the normal DynDOLOD 3 folder not the alfa folder. Sorry about that. the bugreport and debug log are attached below.

However, the new version does result in a difference. DynDOLOD now crashes when running, rather than giving a error-message. 

bugreport.txt DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.txt

Edited by burnersaurus

32 minutes ago, burnersaurus said:

Okey, I just realised that I was causing the problem, by installing the DynDOLODx64 in the normal DynDOLOD 3 folder not the alfa folder. Sorry about that. the bugreport and debug log are attached below.

However, the new version does result in a difference. DynDOLOD now crashes when running, rather than giving a error-message. 

bugreport.txt 90.72 kB · 1 download DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.txt 188.08 kB · 1 download

Run with this version, upload bugreport.txt and debug log please.

1 hour ago, burnersaurus said:

Could you please load the entire load order into xEdit 4.1.4, run the right click error check on all plugins, close it and then upload the SSEEdit log  that should have all the messages from the background loader and the  ones from the error check?