Game Crash during Bethesda logo

P1r0th34

I followed the STEP guide to the letter and on first boot up after everything was complete, it crashes during the Bethesda logo sequence. I followed the guide to the letter, double check all my work and did a final check before first boot of completion. I just want to know what is wrong so I get it fixed and up a running. i attached the crash logs to this post. so hope it can help identify what's wrong.

Thank You in advance 

P1r0th34

SKSE.rar

Edited by P1r0th34

On 9/5/2022 at 8:07 AM, z929669 said:

Revisit SSE Engine Fixes installation to ensure you have the correct version installed.

I will give it a try, the version was the latest one, a day or 2 before I made this post. But I will double check thank you

UPDATE: I'm home now and I did have the correct SSE Engine Fixes in.

Thought when I look at my LOOT and warning section in MO2, the STEP Confliction resolution patch is looking for a bunch of master file that aren't installed (all the CC content out side the 4 they gave (obligatory) you for free), would that cause the instability?

1 hour ago, P1r0th34 said:

UPDATE: I'm home now and I did have the correct SSE Engine Fixes in.

Thought when I look at my LOOT and warning section in MO2, the STEP Confliction resolution patch is looking for a bunch of master file that aren't installed (all the CC content out side the 4 they gave (obligatory) you for free), would that cause the instability?

You need all the Anniversary Edition DLC, or else you will CTD.