HD Noble Furniture

arcanesix

Warning: this is a google translation, I hope I do not slaughter your language :)

------

Hi to all the good people of Skyrim!

My Khajiit caravan and I disembark in this Morndas icy Clairciel in your region... with a very good case to present to you!

For the most reluctant of you, know that we do not want your gold (this time ...) or trying to get drunk with our Skooma for ... in short! : P

The good news today is that our super mod furniture that enhances your noble words have just been finalized and published!

I call "HD Noble Furniture" the messiit who will replace furniture pixels of HD DLC Bethesda, radically and beautify your interiors with textures that can be up to 4 times the original for perfect HD quality and total immersion!

You can adopt that pearl graphics available at: https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32309

Your humble servant, Arcanesix.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW_-GwlELhg

This is a pretty good set. The only thing that doesn't sit right with me is the metal. But maybe it's just me. I like the fact that the details on some of the pieces look like they've been burned in. It brings them out in a way that's also believable. Those areas may be a touch too dark for my tastes, but I know I'm probably just nit picking now.

Overall, I think it's pretty good. The only thing I'd like to see is those metal areas adjusted. But I can't quite put my finger on what's wrong with them. So again, maybe I'm the only one seeing it that way.

Thank you for sharing your views with me.

By creating this mod I tried not to get away from the visual rendering of the original textures not to denature the game, and thus the metallic textures are certainly more crisp and detailed, but keep the same tones and colors the original version (except for grid shelves with original rendering is awful and I decided to change to something more "noble").

However, if this mod in its current approvals knows a minimum, I would not hesitate to propose other updates further improving textures, including metal.