fMagnetism combat settings

I killed my follower with an arrow from behind but the follower wasn't in my aiming reticule but when I searched the topic I found some mention of the fMagnetisms but not what they do and if they should all be set to 0.  BethINI settings show I have a couple set to 0 but not all.  If there is another reason beyond fMagnetism please do tell.  The follower was to the right of the aiming reticule.  I actually killed 2 followers this way and one was in a cave so I don't think there was a wind variable that could be the cause, but both were killed to the right of where I was aiming.

Hmm.  I'd prefer to play without saves other than the autosave, but if the aiming isn't accurate this is a problem that I can't chalk up as my bad aim and accept my terrible idea to trying to shoot near my follower.  I submitted a ticket on it to Bethesda but the response was to submit again to the feedback department.  How often did the game get updates over the years for bugs?  I don't like that they're shutting down the forum and moving to Discord only, but maybe Discord is better than I'm believing.

The BethINI tweaks has two of the fMagnetism settings to 0 but not the others.  I found:

Steam Community :: Guide :: Useful Ini Tweaks

in which all fMagnetism tweaks are set to 0 but I've found no explanations for what each is.

Or by not accurate, you mean there is another factor than fMagnetism settings?