Various core immersion mods missing

NuroDragonfly

Now Snow Under the Roof - although primarily a texture fix, i consider it the immersion sphere due to image fixes (unless there are other texture fix mods in the guide im unaware of, and its well patched for various mods)

JKs overahuals - pretty much standard issue for overall better quality scenery and locations compared to the not at all adequate vanilla towns and cities (and yes i realise there is issues with certain AI mods, but those that care about immersion have created patches)

iNeed, Frostfall, and Campfire - the latter 2 can sort of be considered to be included (barely) by Survival Mode, but iNeed and CACO are almost mandatory for immersion...

Wondering why these are missing, amongst others....?

EDIT: btw, these are legit queries as to their un-inclusion, and not some random criticism, despite how i naturally formulate my wordings...

Edited by NuroDragonfly
more info

No Snow Under The Roof - the one i would be most ok with in the post. (dont have the know how if it is worth it)

JKs - I think it diviates to much, i relly dont like it, would never ever install it. Needs a lot of patches as i understand.

The survival trio - There is "Surbvivval mode". If adding survival themed mods it is very important that it is easy to turn them off, i would, i dont play Skyrim as a survival game. I dont play Elder Scroll games for these kind of features.

Just my opinion.

Yeah thanks guys - I guess NSUTR just became a mainstay for my mods over the years of modding LE and SE in the beginning, as did iNeed, Frostfall, and Campfire for the sheer Immersive aspect of it for a game set in a 'Nordic Viking Barbarian' environ where the cold matters. Its also why mods like Immersive Armours became a must because they cleanup the 'skin' shown on various gear that just simply would not be the case - the realism aspect is what Im after, even if that deviates from 'vanilla' any some ways, but clearly - and understandably - thats a strict mandate for the STEP and I can respect that.

To be honest, its why im (finally) following the 1.5.97 STEP version for a complete setup to have some key features we all know should have been in the game to begin with, and as im nearly done i should be back into the Holds once again soon...

Oh and Gopher man, Gopher.....been catching up on Leonards exploits which got me going again eh...

Edited by NuroDragonfly
more info

52 minutes ago, NuroDragonfly said:

Yeah thanks guys - I guess NSUTR just became a mainstay for my mods over the years of modding LE and SE in the beginning, as did iNeed, Frostfall, and Campfire for the sheer Immersive aspect of it for a game set in a 'Nordic Viking Barbarian' environ where the cold matters. Its also why mods like Immersive Armours became a must because they cleanup the 'skin' shown on various gear that just simply would not be the case - the realism aspect is what Im after, even if that deviates from 'vanilla' any some ways, but clearly - and understandably - thats a strict mandate for the STEP and I can respect that.

To be honest, its why im (finally) following the 1.5.97 STEP version for a complete setup to have some key features we all know should have been in the game to begin with, and as im nearly done i should be back into the Holds once again soon...

Oh and Gopher man, Gopher.....been catching up on Leonards exploits which got me going again eh...

I used to use Immersive Armors just like so many others a few years ago... but it is not that good after all, i think.

When it comes to realism i often deviate a bit from STEP using/testing "Comprehensive Sleeves Pack", "Modesty Mod", "Practical Female Armors", "Sleeved Guards and Stormcloaks", "Sleeved Imperials" and "Warmth - Light Armor Replacer" and some other mods.

I like a more "realistic" range of armors and chlothes.

1 hour ago, NuroDragonfly said:

Ha-ha me too :) I'd recommend listening to his behind-the-scenes Confessions of a Let's Player (YouTube), they're pretty funny too and interesting. I've also been watching his let's play of Mass Effect - Legendary Edition (YouTube), I'd recommend it too if you enjoyed that game. It's not as entertaining as Skyrim and Leonard however IMHO, due to the linear and railroaded nature of Mass Effect (and the lack of mods).

9 hours ago, Mercury71 said:

I used to use Immersive Armors just like so many others a few years ago... but it is not that good after all, i think.

When it comes to realism i often deviate a bit from STEP using/testing "Comprehensive Sleeves Pack", "Modesty Mod", "Practical Female Armors", "Sleeved Guards and Stormcloaks", "Sleeved Imperials" and "Warmth - Light Armor Replacer" and some other mods.

I like a more "realistic" range of armors and chlothes.

Actually, i think these are the armour mods i was thinking of, not Immersive Armours, which i think i also considered way to far off cannon (as opposed to vanilla) in the end and also causing to many other issues...

9 hours ago, Mousetick said:

Ha-ha me too :) I'd recommend listening to his behind-the-scenes Confessions of a Let's Player (YouTube), they're pretty funny too and interesting. I've also been watching his let's play of Mass Effect - Legendary Edition (YouTube), I'd recommend it too if you enjoyed that game. It's not as entertaining as Skyrim and Leonard however IMHO, due to the linear and railroaded nature of Mass Effect (and the lack of mods).

Yeah man, im ol DnD here and loved ME of which even i paid out yet again for the pc LE re-release, and been modding it via ME3Tweaks team (check em out there pretty dedicated and keep it cannon also).