Weird Tree Lod

SorinAlin

Question

I start modding Skyrim SE again. I dont know what happen but my trees looks like this...I instaled only 2 trees mods, SKyrim 3D Trees and A Fantasy Forest Overhaul. I run Dyndolod but the trees looks the same. Can anyone help me to solve the problem, please. I tried everything i knew, but i didnt make it. P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

136488257_1528398174024417_8844490784706

3 answers to this question

What are we looking at in the screenshot?

This looks like loaded cells. Does whatever the problem is go away by disabling all LOD with tll in console?

Q: Game: Tree LOD: LOD trees show in loaded cells

A: Make sure that nothing overwrites the generated LOD files.

A: Make sure all plugins with ITM or deleted references are cleaned. See https://tes5edit.github.io/docs/5-mod-cleaning-and-error-checking.html

A: If the load order / priority of plugins adding or changing tree references was changed, generate tree LOD again so it matches the new load order.

Yes the problem is go away with tll console I have clean all itm records, and i have generate tree LOD again, but the problem still exist...

This typically means, that the tree LOD *.btt file for that area was not generated for the current load order of plugins.

Make sure sure that none of the output from DynDOLOD is overwritten and that all *.btt files are from the same tree LOD generation and that the order of plugins and their content (tree placements) did not change after generating tree LOD.

Edited by sheson