Solstheim landscape by langley

EisDrache

I haven't tried this mod yet cuz i'm not in to the dragonboarn DLC area/quest yet but by looking at the screenshots it looks really good and its from the maker of a few mods that are already in step or being considered for step. Thoes two being Langleys Wood Metal and Stone Textures Workshop, and No stretching heres a link check it out and see what you think

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31591

I'm using most of this mod's textures with the exception of some of the ash* textures that look more like pebbles than ash and thus stray too far from vanilla. Fortunately, Serious HD fills the gap and has very nice ash textures. So yeah, I'd say a mixture of this mod + Serious HD is best for Dragonborn.

Have you looked at the Dawnguard and Dragonborn textures in the updated HRDLC. There are a fairly large number of them available, and I was wondering how they compared with those from various mod authors that you mention. SRO also had some Dawnguard textures.

I compared the Dragonborn textures from both mods I mentioned to Vanilla/HRDLC. The mods were significant improvements in every case (Except for the few ash textures from Langley's that were not very ash-like). Haven't looked at Dawnguard's vanilla/HRDLC textures, but I did compare Serious HD and SRO's DG textures. SRO was superior in most cases and it covered all the textures that SHD does and more so I figured it'd be better to use one mod rather than mixing and matching.