Trouble with the unofficial patch, I think

rebelatnight

Question

Hi there

I followed the STEP guide, and while I was twiddling my thumbs about the missing Core "Immersive Spectral Assassin" mod to be reuploaded or unhidden, I went ahead and downloaded a bunch of mods I wanted to include for my build and was planning to install on top of STEP anyway.

I'm trying to run DynDOLOD now for the first time and had the same error message several times, bugreport and the other requested .txt file are both attached to show what happened.

I've used various versions of the STEP guide for several years now, but DynDOLOD is still fairly new to me and I'm not sure what went wrong.

Any advice or help would be great, even if it's just a "you did this wrong, ya moron!"

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out what I did wrong, I forgot to disable my Bashed Patch before launching DynDOLOD. Crisis averted!

1 answer to this question

If disabling the bashed patch lets the process run through, it means the bashed patch is broken and should be deleted.

Use a newer Wrye Bash version (WiP from the discord for example) to create a new bashed patch or do not use the cell merge feature.