Error messages after installing STEP SE Core

scorpgul

Hi everyone,

I just finished installing the Step SE Core mods and followed the guide to the letter. However when I start the game, I am greeted with multiple messages:

"SkyUI Error Code I

The Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64) is not running.

SkyUI will not work correctly!

This message may also appear if a new Skyrim

Patch has been released. In this case, wait until SKSE64 has been updated, then

install the new version"

"DynDOLOD requires PapyrusUtil"

"RaceMenu Error(s): You are running SKSE Version 0.0.0.0

espected 2.0.7.56 or greater. SKSE Script version mismatch

detected (64) expected (0).

Please reinstall your SKSE scripts to match your version.

NiOverride plugin not detected, various features may be unavailable.

Error Codes : (0)(I)(3)"

"DynDOLOD can not find master data in DynDOLOD_

"DynDOLOD can not find DynDOLOD_Worlds"

I also get the message that mods are loaded and that achievements are disabled.

Can someone please help me in resolving those please?

Thanks

Edited by scorpgul

"SkyUI Error Code I

The Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64) is not running.

SkyUI will not work correctly!

This message may also appear if a new Skyrim

Patch has been released. In this case, wait until SKSE64 has been updated, then

install the new version"

This message appears if you launch the Skyrim executable in the game's root folder (the normal way) rather than launching skse64_loader.exe found in the same folder (providing you extracted it there).  In order for SKSE to load, you need to launch skse64_loader.exe instead of the game executable.  I create a shortcut of skse64_loader.exe onto my desktop and change the icon to the Skyrim icon.  I think most of your messages will disappear after you launch skse64_loader.exe.

Edited by Kattmandu

• 3 months later...

This message appears if you launch the Skyrim executable in the game's root folder (the normal way) rather than launching skse64_loader.exe found in the same folder (providing you extracted it there).  In order for SKSE to load, you need to launch skse64_loader.exe instead of the game executable.  I create a shortcut of skse64_loader.exe onto my desktop and change the icon to the Skyrim icon.  I think most of your messages will disappear after you launch skse64_loader.exe.

I had these erriors as well. Is the problem here now launching SSE from skse64_loader.exe from within mo2? Launching skse64 in the steam game folder basically loaded vanilla for me. I tried the launchers automatically populated in mo2. These attempted to load the mods but don't load skse64 correctly.

I think I fixed this by opening mo2 with admin privs, adding the skse64_launcher as a executable then launching from mo2. Not launching from mo2 calls all the files from your steam folder but mo2 uses the vfs, so you have to launch from within mo2 to call from the vfs.

The same happens sometimes with me, but usually restarting MO2 and freeing some memory (mostly closing the browser or some tabs) fixes that.  So maybe it is a MO2 problem. Just check in the main game menu before loading a save if SKSE64 is running (open the console ant type getskseversion).

I had these erriors as well. Is the problem here now launching SSE from skse64_loader.exe from within mo2? Launching skse64 in the steam game folder basically loaded vanilla for me. I tried the launchers automatically populated in mo2. These attempted to load the mods but don't load skse64 correctly.

I think I fixed this by opening mo2 with admin privs, adding the skse64_launcher as a executable then launching from mo2. Not launching from mo2 calls all the files from your steam folder but mo2 uses the vfs, so you have to launch from within mo2 to call from the vfs.

Where do you have the game and MO installed? ...the file paths.