Sign in to follow this  
TechAngel85

Wiseman303's Flora Fixes - Revamped (by Wiseman303/NeverLost)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By CorneliusC
      Starting a list for all the mods in the current STEP guide, which are in need to be updated (or already are) to work with the current game version 1.6.640. I'm listing only relevant mods in each category (please correct me if i missed anything).
      For a more comprehensive view on SKSE dependencies please see https://modding.wiki/en/skyrim/users/skse-plugins

• By mooit
      Hi,
      I'm using DynDOLOD Alpha99...
      In the past I was able to get my distance grass colors more balanced, looking similar, now the farthest distance out is a greener color, then the rest of the grass.
      Here's a screen shot of the grass I am referring to with red boxes around it, that appears greener than the rest...
      Green Grass — Freeimage.host
      I'm using Complex Grass... 
      To balance the colors, is this just playing around the TexGen Direct/Ambient?
      In DynDOLOD I've tried default settings and these settings for the complex grass.
      ComplexGrassBrightnessTopR=0.500 ComplexGrassBrightnessTopR=0.500 ComplexGrassBrightnessTopR=0.500 ; make bottom darker to fake shadowing ComplexGrassBrightnessTopR=0.500 ComplexGrassBrightnessTopR=0.500 ComplexGrassBrightnessTopR=0.500 THANKS
    • By TechAngel85
      Discussion topic:
      Particle Patch for ENB by mindflux
      Wiki Link