No SKSE output

NikiRandom

Question

I've been using MO2 for a while now, so I more or less know my way around it quite well.

Today though I started a fresh modding session and I seem to have come across an odd issue.

I have installed SKSE as per instructions. This is probably about my 20th modding session, or more, in MO2 and everything has worked fine up until now.

Long story short, with SKSE installed and apparently running fine, plus a handful of other mods and the game (Skyrim + DLCs) also running fine, SKSE seems to be producing no output to the overwrite. I run the game with a few mods that use SKSE, everything seems fine but when I quit the game and return to MO2 there is no output/overwrite.

This is the first time this has happened. I've uninstalled MO2, including deleting all appdata etc, and reinstalled it, but it has made no difference. So I'm somewhat nonplussed now.

I'm wondering if SKSE is writing to the actual Skyrim directory, but I don't know how to check.

Edited by NikiRandom

3 answers to this question

Hi, thanks for the quick reply : )

I did wonder if it was a case of SKSE just not having anything to put in overwrite, but in my previous modding sessions there has been SKSE output more or less straightaway.

I guess I'll press on and carry on modding this game install and see what happens. I generally run the same 40-odd mods as a basic set up, so if I get them all installed and there is still no SKSE output I'll be fairly certain that something has gone awry with my MO2 set up.

Thanks.