xLODGen - Terrain LOD beta 110 for FNV, FO3, FO4, FO4VR, TES5, SSE, TES5VR, ENDERAL, ENDERALSE

sheson

6 hours ago, Rahelios said:

Seasons still disabled...  https://ibb.co/ySVQg4W    

This screenshot shows that the Season checkbox is enabled (it is not greyed out anymore) and can be checked to enable the Seasons dropdown.

Seasons-Readme.txt
Use the [x] Seasons checkbox to enable the feature and to select the desired and available seasons. A season only becomes available if swaps for it have been found and loaded successfully.

• +1 1

On 3/8/2024 at 8:36 PM, DoubleYou said:

Did you try ticking the box beside Seasons?

Damn, It worked, I am a ******, Excuse me for my stupidity. Sometime the simplest thing can be overlooked. 

On 3/9/2024 at 1:22 AM, sheson said:

This screenshot shows that the Season checkbox is enabled (it is not greyed out anymore) and can be checked to enable the Seasons dropdown.

Seasons-Readme.txt
Use the [x] Seasons checkbox to enable the feature and to select the desired and available seasons. A season only becomes available if swaps for it have been found and loaded successfully.

Thank you so much for going out your way to help me when you didn't have to, Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...

Edit: I was able to get it to work by renaming the file SSELODGen64 instead of TES5LODGen64.  Unfortunately, I have 273 plugins so it won't work unless I get under 254 plugins.  Bummer.

How do I get xLOD to find Skyrim?  It is finding Fallout 4 just find, but when I change it to TES5LODGenx64, it keeps saying that the registry is wrong.

Fatal: Could not open registry key: \SOFTWARE\Bethesda Softworks\Skyrim\

Then in the Generation file:

Using Skyrim Data Path:
Using Scripts Path: C:\Games\Modding\Skyrim\xLODGen\xLODGen.109\xLODGen\Edit Scripts\
Using ini:
Fatal: Could not find ini

Game is working.  All ini files are in the correct places.  I didn't install LODGen in any of the folders that it wasn't supposed to go in. I've ran skyrim from the launcher twice, but still not working. Grrrrr.....

Edited by BloodDrake

14 minutes ago, BloodDrake said:

How do I get xLOD to find Skyrim?  It is finding Fallout 4 just find, but when I change it to TES5LODGenx64, it keeps saying that the registry is wrong.

Fatal: Could not open registry key: \SOFTWARE\Bethesda Softworks\Skyrim\

Then in the Generation file:

Using Skyrim Data Path:
Using Scripts Path: C:\Games\Modding\Skyrim\xLODGen\xLODGen.109\xLODGen\Edit Scripts\
Using ini:
Fatal: Could not find ini

Game is working.  All ini files are in the correct places.  I didn't install LODGen in any of the folders that it wasn't supposed to go in. I've ran skyrim from the launcher twice, but still not working. Grrrrr.....

The problem that your Skyrim LE launcher can not update the registry of your Windows installation has nothing to de with xEdit or its tool mode xLODGen.

You sure you do not have Skyrim Special Edition and want to start the tool in SSE mode?

I suggest to read the first post and/or the Readme.txt included in the download archive.

Thank you for the response Sheson.  I was supposed to be using the SSE prefix. I found a post on the TED5LODGen Mod page on Nexus that pointed me in the right direction.  LODGen is working now, except for I am over the Plugin limit of 254.  I'm currently researching how to get under this limit.

Edited by BloodDrake

• 4 weeks later...
  • sheson changed the title to xLODGen - Terrain LOD beta 110 for FNV, FO3, FO4, FO4VR, TES5, SSE, TES5VR, ENDERAL, ENDERALSE