Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

yes Relinker deals with modifying the those scripts

Thanks! Also, one thing that I meant to ask earlier when installing - the Merges page has Lexy's LOTD Better Bows and Arrows.esp but not the two patches for IW and LWE. Are those plugins supposed to be active in the main load order?

Thanks! Also, one thing that I meant to ask earlier when installing - the Merges page has Lexy's LOTD Better Bows and Arrows.esp but not the two patches for IW and LWE. Are those plugins supposed to be active in the main load order?

yes but they also end up Merged into the bash Patch

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to install this and have a problem with the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.

The guide says to use version v4.1.6 of the patch, because that's the one for SkyrimSE V1.5.62. But there's only v4.1.7 available for download on Nexusmods (for SkyrimSE v1.5.73).

After googling for the earlier version, all I was able to find was forum post by the Unofficial patch guys saying they don't offer previous versions for download :/

Does someone here maybe have that patch in version 4.1.6 for me to download? Or will this mod guide eventually be updated to work with the most recent SkyrimSE version?

I am double checking the versions of my mods because work and real life never let me get too far when installing your guide. There are a few mods such as Immersive College of Winterhold - Not so fast Mage Guild Patch where the nexus version says 1.0 but the only file version aval is 1.1. I is a lil confusing because I always have to double check the mod page to see if the version in your guide is actually on Nexus. I am hoping to finish installing the guide this time and will post such mods as I come across them.

I appreciate the updates you've made recently and I've been able to get everything installed, merged, bashed, and smashed according to your excellent guide.  I do have one question though; how important is your SMASH override mod?  Unfortunately, it's still requiring the old Zim's esp (ZIA_Complete Pack_V4) as a master.

Also, in the "Finishing Line" part of the guide, you mention making sure SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm is disabled before running most of the programs.  I can't find that .esm in my load order.

On Zim's...  Maybe double-check your version of the override esp - mine shows v1.05 looking for the newer ZIA_Complete_Pack.esp instead...

Hi i'm in the merge stage of the guide, I was wondering if the merge plugin for M02 sometimes doesnt work? It doesnt seem to be moving the esps for the first few merges automatically, Ive manually moved them to optional instead and everything seems to be ok. Also is it fine to overwite other merge patches .json files when enabling a merge in the left pane? Thanks

Hi, thanks for the guide. Best modding experience by far. Do you have an ETA on an updated guide for the most recent Skyrim SE vers?

it will be done when it is done and not before.

Hi i'm in the merge stage of the guide, I was wondering if the merge plugin for M02 sometimes doesnt work? It doesnt seem to be moving the esps for the first few merges automatically, Ive manually moved them to optional instead and everything seems to be ok. Also is it fine to overwite other merge patches .json files when enabling a merge in the left pane? Thanks

I should move the esp if it hasn't you might not have included them in the merge. yes it perfect file to overwrite .json files in the left pane

It should move the esp if it hasn't you might not have included them in the merge. yes it perfect file to overwrite .json files in the left pane

Unortunately it doesnt seem to auto move the original .esp in the original mods to optional automatically once the merge is enabled but the merge files are definately properly formed

is there anything triggered by adding the four dashes before a merge name or is that for the user to more easily differentiate between mods and merges in M02 pane?

Unortunately it doesnt seem to auto move the original .esp in the original mods to optional automatically once the merge is enabled but the merge files are definately properly formed

is there anything triggered by adding the four dashes before a merge name or is that for the user to more easily differentiate between mods and merges in M02 pane?

that is just do users can differentiate between mods and merges in MO2 pane? Are you removing the dashes from the File name Right Pane.

yea only keeping dashes in the left pane since thats simply the user assigned name. I've practically followed the guide exactly except with one or two optionals. All proper versions of plugins and programs installed and double checked, setup correctly and no obvious errors. It seems to be fine doing this manually to each orignal esp so I'll just keep going for now. I have it all backed up from before the merges anyway if something went wrong.
Its not an issue with windows 10 perhaps? I'm in portable mode M02 and Zmerge (unchecked its own disable fundtion too) is functioning normally so i'm not sure why it isnt auto detecting the merged mods and putting their esps into optional

Edited by Asran22

yea only keeping dashes in the left pane since thats simply the user assigned name. I've practically followed the guide exactly except with one or two optionals. All proper versions of plugins and programs installed and double checked, setup correctly and no obvious errors. It seems to be fine doing this manually to each orignal esp so I'll just keep going for now. I have it all backed up from before the merges anyway if something went wrong.

Its not an issue with windows 10 perhaps? I'm in portable mode M02 and Zmerge (unchecked its own disable fundtion too) is functioning normally so i'm not sure why it isnt auto detecting the merged mods and putting their esps into optional

I will only auto detect if the merge is active when you run Merge Plugin Hide