Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

hey, so the images below show the depth of field issue I have when on horseback. turning off martymcflymode in the DOF enb settings fixes it on horseback but at the cost of subtracting it from the normal perspective. is everyone's like this or am I missing something

oh and if redo my bash patch to fix leveled lists do i need to start a new game and or redo any other steps from the guide?

Normal DOF - basically, the ENB is using the object in the center of the screen (IE, You) as the focus point, just like it does in any other situation. I was talking with Godescalus on Discord about it, and short of creating a hotkey to turn of the DOF effect when you ride, it's an all or nothing situation... ENB does not detect game states like horse riding. As to your second question, If you redo Bashed, I'd redo Smash as well. You don't HAVE to start a new game (and I frequently don't), but if there are major changes as a result and the game starts getting wonky(er), then be prepared to do so.

Lexy can u pls upload your esp load order? Just to Check whether everything is right and i think all the other fans of you want to also check

Once upon a time she did. She no longer does. Her ESP list is constantly changing, and even if it was just a pure guide load (which it almost never is), LOOT can order the exact same mods several different ways. Folks here were getting wrapped around the axle about how they couldn't get their lists to match hers, so after some discussion she got rid of it, since it was misleading. If you follow the guide meticulously, you'll be fine. If you have specific questions, post them here or, better, on the discord channel. You'll get quicker answers there, for the most part.

Loving the pack so far - every change is great. 

I am having one problem however... In my favourites menu I have 2 weapons, 1 bow, and 1 axe.

When I open the menu and try to switch between them the game has a 50-50 chance of CTD

I have re-checked SKSE.ini for the ClearInvalidRegistrations=1  option, and also tried doing it through my inventory as well. It happens just as often when done through inventory as through favorites menu.

Any ideas what may be causing this issue? There are no error logs as far as I know, and there is no other issues, it will just CTD and then re-load without any issues, let me switch weapons (if im lucky) and then it will likely crash the time after that.

Thanks in advance! :) 

Thanks for your hard work on this guide, I've had a lot of success with it.

I only found one issue with the guide itself:  there are several merges that require selecting the old method of merging in zMerge.  After narrowing down the problem I was able to find the solution on Discord pretty easily, but it would be very helpful if you could note the issue on the merge page and highlight which merges require using the old method.

I've play tested up through level 20 and am quite happy with the stability.  I have had maybe 3-4 infinite loading screens and one sudden CTD, but nothing unbearable.

I had to disable Dynamic Equipment Manager due to issues with weapons and spells not appearing when switching with the quick menu.  Plumbing their forums it looks like that particular mod has conflicts with other overhaul mods, but I don't see any signs of how to fix it.

I found a few strange conflicts, but nothing unbearable.  In Falskaar the guards are all missing hats, instead sporting nice bald spots where the helmets would be clipping. =)

Thanks again, I'll keep testing and post back after playing through some more of the extra content.

Loving the pack so far - every change is great. 

I am having one problem however... In my favourites menu I have 2 weapons, 1 bow, and 1 axe.

When I open the menu and try to switch between them the game has a 50-50 chance of CTD

I have re-checked SKSE.ini for the ClearInvalidRegistrations=1  option, and also tried doing it through my inventory as well. It happens just as often when done through inventory as through favorites menu.

Any ideas what may be causing this issue? There are no error logs as far as I know, and there is no other issues, it will just CTD and then re-load without any issues, let me switch weapons (if im lucky) and then it will likely crash the time after that.

Thanks in advance! :) 

Double Check Recommended MCM Settings for SKYUI:

Advanced Panel

SWF Version Checking Section

• Map Menu - Disabled
  • Favouitres Menu - Disabled
  • Inventory Menu - Disabled
  • Barter Menu - Disabled
  • Container Menu - Disabled
  • Crafting Menu - Disabled

Thanks for your hard work on this guide, I've had a lot of success with it.

I only found one issue with the guide itself:  there are several merges that require selecting the old method of merging in zMerge.  After narrowing down the problem I was able to find the solution on Discord pretty easily, but it would be very helpful if you could note the issue on the merge page and highlight which merges require using the old method.

this is cos you used v0.5.4r4 instead of v0.5.3 like I say.

Double Check Recommended MCM Settings for SKYUI:

Advanced Panel

SWF Version Checking Section

• Map Menu - Disabled
  • Favouitres Menu - Disabled
  • Inventory Menu - Disabled
  • Barter Menu - Disabled
  • Container Menu - Disabled
  • Crafting Menu - Disabled

this is cos you used v0.5.4r4 instead of v0.5.3 like I say.

Doh!  Sounds like I might not be the first one to make that mistake.

This is a PSA: Make sure to go endorse mods on nexus in your download history every so often, and also support Lexy for this amazing guide and the time involved (which I plan to do next month when money is a bit better)!!

This has been a PSA, go about your normally scheduled problems and questions!! TY

I've been away from Skyrim for a while and was suprised to come back and see that everything is switched to SE. I'm glad to see that you guys are still improving on the pack!  Well, I ran into my first issue. 

pecial Installation Instructions: Once installed run xEdit perform the following

Load xEdit
Right Click on any plugin
From the popup menu navigate to Other than Left click on Options a new popup box should appear
Uncheck Simple Records LAND, NAVI, NAVM, CELL, WRLD (requires restart)
Click OK
Exit xEdit.

I assume when you say run xedit you mean SSEEdit. When I right click on any plugin, I only get the option to select all/none/invert selection

Im probably doing something dumb, but thanks for the help

Hello, i see the LE & SSE version of SFO in the Trees Flora & Grass section, is it normal ?

yes

And in the setup of "Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards" do we need to merge the 2 "Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esps" folders

you basically need to copy the Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esps folder from Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards to Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone I will clear that bit my brain was melting by that point.

yes

you basically need to copy the Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esps folder from Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards to Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone I will clear that bit my brain was melting by that point.

Ok thank you, i ask the question cause i already got this folder in "Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone"

The same folder with different files

Edited by BleNoir

hey guys sorry i just realized I forget to update DynDOLOD Resources to v2.55 this has now been sorted.

Ok thank you, i ask the question cause i already got this folder in "Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone"

The same folder with different files

yes same folder different files this so the billboard get properly copied into the tress and flora merge it made but trust me.