Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

You did remember to deactivate SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm before running TexGen64 and DynDOLOD64 right?  You also updated the DynDOLOD resources? I know it's basic, but I always have to recheck myself when it starts acting up. I finished that step earlier today with the new version and did notice it took a little longer than usual, but I am using a different build right now so I can't really compare to the load order you are using. There are some things you can change in the .ini if it is still hanging.  I think the ones to change are //commented in the DynDOLOD_SSE.ini.

Yes, I did. It's something I always double check as well because I've forgotten to a couple times myself.

It never finished before I went to bed, so that's about two hours after I started it, so I let it keep running over night. The window was gone in the morning, so I assume it did finish, though I have no idea just how long it actually took. I know it was running for at least three hours because I had trouble falling asleep and got up about an hour after going to bed to shut off the monitor since it wasn't going to sleep.

The output folder is nearly 5GB (4.97GB) total, which is far higher than I remember it being. It's actually bigger in total size than the SSELODGen Output folder (3.45GB), which isn't something I remember happening before, but I never actually checked too much either.

My load order is quite a bit less than the actual guide. I removed things that I simply don't use, and haven't done the Omega update.

Oh well, we'll see if it works in game I guess. If it does no big deal I suppose.

ok, so I'm back.

Can someone remind me, when installing update files I'm to merge them...Right, thought I saw something like that on the last Dragonborn tutorial.

• MAIN FILES - Legacy of the Dragonborn SSE
  • UPDATE FILES - Legacy of the Dragonborn Update

Second when the guide says to extract BSA files. Dos it make any difference if I extract and remake the zip file whit the BSA content extracted?

Edited by Swed_Dr_Plastic

ok, so I'm back.

Can someone remind me, when installing update files I'm to merge them...Right, thought I saw something like that on the last Dragonborn tutorial.

• MAIN FILES - Legacy of the Dragonborn SSE
  • UPDATE FILES - Legacy of the Dragonborn Update

Second when the guide says to extract BSA files. Dos it make any difference if I extract and remake the zip file whit the BSA content extracted?

At the top of the guide:

Main Files + Updates + Hotfixes Install as one mod. (e.g Merge together in Mod Organizer 2)Optional Files - Install as separate mod in MO2.Miscellaneous files - Install as separate mod in MO2.Patches - Install as separate mod in MO2.

Hate when things stare you in the face.

It's kay, i've done the guide I don't know how many times and I find something new every time. It's an absolutely massive guide so it's understandable IMO. It takes me over a week to implement this many mods and it's easy for me to read something on a Monday and forget it by the time I need it Friday.

• +1 1

So far I've completed the install Guide up through the Omega section.

I take it that when you are installing this whole Mod list, you cannot enable one section of mods at a time and play test for stability right?  Some section are dependent upon later sections for stability correct?  That means you don't know if you game is stable or not until the end?    The reason I ask is I got a CTD after loading the Omega mods, but I haven't completed the rest of the list.  The CTD occurred after using the Alternative start at the LotD ruins.  After running LOOT I see I've got a ton of mod which are required but since they are not installed yet, the game shouldn't be expected to run correctly.  Am I understanding this right?

post-1218-0-38311800-1538333065_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valkeriefire

so now I got another problem  :crash:     :cursing:, not to mention a bloody headache. Ouch, it hurts to think now.

• MAIN FILES - Obsidian Weather - Beyond Skyrim Bruma Patch

Manual SSEEdit Cleaning Required:

• Problem: esp is flagged as an ESL and won't properly merge when using Merge Plugins.
  • Solution: Load the mod in xEdit then Right click on Record Tag in the File Header and untick the ESL checkbox to turn it back into a proper esp so he can be merged.

Can someone explain this to me so a five-year-old can understand it! Or the Moding for dummies version.

so now I got another problem  :crash:     :cursing:, not to mention a bloody headache. Ouch, it hurts to think now.

• MAIN FILES - Obsidian Weather - Beyond Skyrim Bruma Patch

Manual SSEEdit Cleaning Required:

• Problem: esp is flagged as an ESL and won't properly merge when using Merge Plugins.
  • Solution: Load the mod in xEdit then Right click on Record Tag in the File Header and untick the ESL checkbox to turn it back into a proper esp so he can be merged.

Can someone explain this to me so a five-year-old can understand it! Or the Moding for dummies version.

We are on almost the exact same step.  Run SSEedit from MO (as the setup steps in the Prerequisites).  Select None and then select The Obsidian Weather Beyond Syrim Esp (just like when cleaning).   After it loads, look on the left side and select the Mod and Click File Header underneath.  Then on the right edit the Value for Record Flag.  The direction say "Record Tag" but I couldn't find that. "Record Flag" was an option and I unchecked esl.   I assume that was what was required.  Then close SSEedit to save.

If someone knows that I've done this wrong, please let me know, but that's how I took the instructions.

Edited by Valkeriefire
  • +1 1

So far I've completed the install Guide up through the Omega section.

I take it that when you are installing this whole Mod list, you cannot enable one section of mods at a time and play test for stability right?  Some section are dependent upon later sections for stability correct?  That means you don't know if you game is stable or not until the end?    The reason I ask is I got a CTD after loading the Omega mods, but I haven't completed the rest of the list.  The CTD occurred after using the Alternative start at the LotD ruins.  After running LOOT I see I've got a ton of mod which are required but since they are not installed yet, the game shouldn't be expected to run correctly.  Am I understanding this right?

RDliJPy

If you want to test play unselect the ones on the right side of MO2 that have an exclamation sign and start her up, if it crash then its problem salving time. Activate a few at a time and se who the culprit is.

If you want to test play unselect the ones on the right side of MO2 that have an exclamation sign and start her up, if it crash then its problem salving time. Activate a few at a time and se who the culprit is.

Awesome. Thanks. Looks like we just helped each other out!  

Edit: New games load perfectly and with the ESPs unchecked in MO there are no exclamation points.

Edited by Valkeriefire