Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Unless the author updated Qaxe it has gamebreaking bugs by causing CTDs all over (specifically in Whiterun Hold) because it is missing facegen files. You have to to do some manual fixing with an older version to get it working.

If you're talking about the 8.0 version, then yeah, it caused crashes, but I'm currently playing Qaxe's Questorium 10 and I haven't had a single crash with it.

But, I know it may be a difficult question to answer: will there be any problems if I use a ported version of Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade instead of Ars Metallica?

CCOR and Thieves Guild Requirements work beautifully in SSE after conversion, with MCM and everything. I use them, but I don't follow strictly Lexy's guide. Strange that kryptopyr didn't port those wonderful mods herself for SSE.

Guys, I have a little problem with some SkyUI icons. It's just a nuisance really, but it bothers me. The letters and notes have a book icon instead of note/recipe , including the vanilla ones. Is it the same with you?

• +1 1

When installing Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches SE through the FOMOD some mods within the guide are not chosen to be ticked. Is this intentional?

The mods are:

Royal Armory

Mystic Condenser

Zim's Artifacts

Weapons Armor Clothng Fixes

Better Skill and Quest Book Nmaes

Edited by madskyrim

When installing Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches SE through the FOMOD some mods within the guide are not chosen to be ticked. Is this intentional?

The mods are:

Royal Armory

Mystic Condenser

Zim's Artifacts

Weapons Armor Clothng Fixes

Better Skill and Quest Book Nmaes

ah you need Royal Armory and Mystic Condenser.  Zim's Artifacts and Weapons Armor Clothng Fixes afre covered by OMEGA. Better Skill and Quest Book Names the a replacer the rolls LOTD changes into it o that is not needed.

CCOR and Thieves Guild Requirements work beautifully in SSE after conversion, with MCM and everything. I use them, but I don't follow strictly Lexy's guide. Strange that kryptopyr didn't port those wonderful mods herself for SSE.

Guys, I have a little problem with some SkyUI icons. It's just a nuisance really, but it bothers me. The letters and notes have a book icon instead of note/recipe , including the vanilla ones. Is it the same with you?

It is the same for me. I just try to pay a little more attention when sorting them in the safe house as I don't know how to fix it myself.

The instruction says nothing about extracting bsa files

It does actually.  Little blue and pink box under the name of the mod that says "BSA Extracted".  Can be hard to notice, as I have missed them myself once or twice, but it is there, and that box means you need to extract the bsa.

Lexy, may I request a mod to be added since we now have both Zim's Artifacts and Thane Weapons Reborn in the guide?

Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch - Zim's Thane Weapon Displays - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18007

Allows the artifacts from both mods to be displayed in the armory next to there respective armor mannequin.

Edited by Smokingjoe1982

It does actually.  Little blue and pink box under the name of the mod that says "BSA Extracted".  Can be hard to notice, as I have missed them myself once or twice, but it is there, and that box means you need to extract the bsa.

Lexy, may I request a mod to be added since we now have both Zim's Artifacts and Thane Weapons Reborn in the guide?

Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch - Zim's Thane Weapon Displays - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18007

Allows the artifacts from both mods to be displayed in the armory next to there respective armor mannequin.

Ah yes I forgot that on it so I will add that plus looks like it can be merged in with all the LOTD Patches