Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Lexy did mention Sthaagg was working on an alterative that seems to have better performance and accomplish a similar effect, although not so all-encompassing.

If we get an alternative to ICAIO I'm 100% down to trying out Dawn of Skyrim and/or JKs Skyrim. I'm definitely interested in them, but I've just never thought it was worth removing ICAIO.

I'm going to do a rebuild with out immersive citizens soon, maybe I'll be ahead of the game lol. Decided this because I didn't see that much change tbh, most of the mod only does stuff for Whiterun and I don't notice most of it, biggest thing I see is at night 100 people at the inn. After seeing incompatibilitys in detail and some reading, think it's for the best. If a replacement comes up I'll be mostly ready.

The guide doesn't install either Book of Silence's Skyforge Weapons plugin, or the content addon, yet instructs us to choose patches/compatibility for the Skyforge Weapons in various installers. Is this an oversight, or am I missing something? I grabbed the Skyforge plugin for my own use.

The guide doesn't install either Book of Silence's Skyforge Weapons plugin, or the content addon, yet instructs us to choose patches/compatibility for the Skyforge Weapons in various installers. Is this an oversight, or am I missing something? I grabbed the Skyforge plugin for my own use.

we don't install Skyforge Weapons and the content addon require CCOR which hasn't been ported yet.

Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow

What was the issue with this plug-in again?
Is it incompatible with something else?

I seem to remember it being mentioned here, but can't find anything.

I have remembered why we don't use Vivid Weather SE - Extended Snow is incompatible with Vivid Weathers - TrueStorms Merged Compatibility SSE

we don't install Skyforge Weapons and the content addon require CCOR which hasn't been ported yet.

Then you might want to have a look at LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons SE and Greatsword Sheaths and Scabbards Redux SE which both recommend you tick options for aMidianBorn Skyforge Weapons.

Then you might want to have a look at LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons SE and Greatsword Sheaths and Scabbards Redux SE which both recommend you tick options for aMidianBorn Skyforge Weapons.

Ahh so I did so that means we do need Book of Silence's Skyforge Weapons or maybe just use aMidianBorn wolf armour and skyforge weapons https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34147 Lie Leanwolf suggests

@DarkladyLexy in the guide you say that SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp should NOT be installed. But:

• It's required by animals merged (as noted on the merge page)
  • It's a master of SkyTEST Less Fear SSE Patch.esp, SAFO - SkyTEST RAP.esp, Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution.esp, Animals Merged.esp (of course), and Conflict Resolution Merged.esp
  • Your ModWatch page lists the plugin

So why are you saying in the guide that it should be deleted?

@DarkladyLexy in the guide you say that SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp should NOT be installed. But:

• It's required by animals merged (as noted on the merge page)
  • It's a master of SkyTEST Less Fear SSE Patch.esp, SAFO - SkyTEST RAP.esp, Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution.esp, Animals Merged.esp (of course), and Conflict Resolution Merged.esp
  • Your ModWatch page lists the plugin

So why are you saying in the guide that it should be deleted?

cos the esp from Skytest is not used the one from SkyTEST the one SkyTEST Integration Project SE SkyTEST No Extra Spawns is

I am basically trying to save a little bit of hard drive space. There is logic to my madness somewhere.

so if we install BOS Skyforge weapon we need to run Nif opt and the esp through the CK ahhhhhh

cos the esp from Skytest is not used the one from SkyTEST the one SkyTEST Integration Project SE SkyTEST No Extra Spawns is

I see, thanks!

By the way, on the Finishing Line page you list "Farmhouse Chimneys Merged.esp", but the plugin name (as instructed on the merge page) is "FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp".