Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Their working on converting Wyrmstooth as well

godescalcus hi! For what it's worth this question has been raised on the LOTD site, and the team have stated that they would not recognize any version, then the last posted (1.16.1)by the original author and posted on nexus. People were asking for support with the newer version and LOTD, but the team do not believe this is supported by the original author or released with his/her consent. So if used here when released, any problems may have to be addressed here....this is my understanding with that mod.

godescalcus hi! For what it's worth this question has been raised on the LOTD site, and the team have stated that they would not recognize any version, then the last posted (1.16.1)by the original author and posted on nexus. People were asking for support with the newer version and LOTD, but the team do not believe this is supported by the original author or released with his/her consent. So if used here when released, any problems may have to be addressed here....this is my understanding with that mod.

And just to clarify, it may still work, but unless the Wyrmtooth mod gets posted on the Nexus again, we won't officially support it, meaning, if it isn't on the nexus, we consider it gone, like Mad Masker.

You know we have Quick Light right? Just pressing "E" a couple seconds will bring you a nice lantern, handy in dark areas :P

Really doesn't help if you're trying to sneak which is what OCDCoder mentioned....

I'm just too into immersion, I didn't install that. If I need a light, I find a torch or lantern or use a spell. Otherwise, sucks for me, I'm in the dark. Just... not that dark. I do need to be able to see enough to sneak, and things were so dark before I finally figured out how to get the settings right that light sources on the wall weren't even lighting the opposite wall. It was this oppressive darkness that just sucked in all of the light. (Probably caused by some Daedric prince. Maybe I upset Nocturnal somehow...)

No,  that makes no sense as it still won't actually exist until after you run xLODGen, which isn't until the Finishing Line section - and the instructions are already there.

Might make sense to put a note in mentioning that the creation of this mod happens in finishing line then so it isn't confusing when working through the guide for the first time and wondering if a step was missed to that point.

Might make sense to put a note in mentioning that the creation of this mod happens in finishing line then so it isn't confusing when working through the guide for the first time and wondering if a step was missed to that point.

Actually you create the folder in part 4 of the xLODGEN Installation on the Prerequisites Page

4: inside the Newly created xLODGEN folder create another folder called SSELODGen_Output.

Once xLODGen has finished this is the folder you copy into the MO2 Mod folder I thought that was obvious that is why it is not repeated on the Finishing Line page.

SirJesto I been meaning to ask you is there a patch for Improved Closedfaced Helmets and LOTD as I have had reports that the ancient shrouded mask look odd on all races except khajiit and Argonians?

Not have a lot of time to look into this issue myself?

I'll have to look into this.

Might need to omit that armor from ICFH editing it.

Edited by sirjesto

Has anyone tried using Skyrim Unbound (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6532) with this build instead of Alternate Start? I tried both of them extensively on SLE and found that I liked Unbound a lot more and ended up always playing using it. You get control of all kinds of settings, and can change them any time within game. (There's a comparison on the mod page.) I'm fine with disabling patches and rebuilding a couple of merges if it otherwise works.

that sound rigt Morrowloot changes values of weapons

What i meant was, the original damage values for the weapons which is correct for MLU:

Glass sword: 24

Glass War Axe: 25

somewhere along the way in the game changed into (no perks on character)

Glass sword: 12

Glass War Axe: 31

Anyway, i found the culprit, the value change happens when i put on chest armor (glass armor in this case), it reverts to its original value when i take it off. It happens for all kinds of weapons.

Perhaps something is up with the new KYE armors, seems like the damage reduction traits of different armors against different weapons got applied to my weapon damage instead somehow(glass armor reduces sword damage taken x0.5, and increases axe damage taken x1.25)  Or did i mess up something in the load order?

Edited by angryteen

Got a bit of a problem here with The Great Equalizer script. Everytime I try to run the script I get this fatal error.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Analyzing Silver Wakizashi, BSK74wWakizashiSilver...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
! ! FATAL ERROR HAS OCCURRED, ABORTING ! !
! ! PLEASE CHECK MAIN LOG (IF ENABLED) FOR DETAILS ! !
MXPF Debug Log saved to C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\!Mod Organizer 2.1.3\!Tools\SSEEdit 3.2.1\Edit Scripts\logs\mxpf\mxpf-debug-052318_165059.txt
[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 02:28

I looked in the log file and found that this is a file in Beyond Skyrim: Bruma and so I edited the Main.pas to ignore Bruma but then I get another fatal error pointing to another mod, I disable it and I get yet another error leading to another mod. Any help would be appreciated lol.

Hopefully, it's a bit of user error.

I the nexus down at the moment? It has been really slow for me today and now I can't access it. Ran a website availability test and apparently it's really down. Have they announced anything?

It's been going up and down for me for about an hour now. It didn't interrupt my download last time, though, maybe those come from a different server?

Edit: Sorry, not that that helps if you can't get to the download page. When I get the error, I just wait a minute or two and refresh.

Edited by OCDCoder

A while back I posted that I was having an issue with Vigilant. It deals with when I try to enter the Temple of Stendar. It was working fine when i was running a test earlier but now when I try to enter that cell it doesn't work. I'm not entirely sure exactly what is going on, but it is hapening even though I just reinstalled everything from scratch. Any suggestions/where do I find the logs for a CTD if there are any?