Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

A while back I posted that I was having an issue with Vigilant. It deals with when I try to enter the Temple of Stendar. It was working fine when i was running a test earlier but now when I try to enter that cell it doesn't work. I'm not entirely sure exactly what is going on, but it is hapening even though I just reinstalled everything from scratch. Any suggestions/where do I find the logs for a CTD if there are any?

According to my log, the issue is with Inn Room Costs failing to initialize.

...so yeah.

Edit: Its not the Inn Room Costs, but its something else.

Edited by link213109

According to my log, the issue is with Inn Room Costs failing to initialize.

...so yeah.

Edit: Its not the Inn Room Costs, but its something else.

Sorry if this is clogging up everything, but I am very confused as to what is going wrong with my setup. The last thing it says happened before my game crashed was that it checked for the Elemental Dragons.esp? Also in the LotDB log it said that moonpaths wasnt installed and that "!!ERROR!! - Midgame removal detected. Your save is screwed." Do note that this is a new save. So yeah, I am exceptionally confused.

What i meant was, the original damage values for the weapons which is correct for MLU:

Glass sword: 24

Glass War Axe: 25

somewhere along the way in the game changed into (no perks on character)

Glass sword: 12

Glass War Axe: 31

Anyway, i found the culprit, the value change happens when i put on chest armor (glass armor in this case), it reverts to its original value when i take it off. It happens for all kinds of weapons.

Perhaps something is up with the new KYE armors, seems like the damage reduction traits of different armors against different weapons got applied to my weapon damage instead somehow(glass armor reduces sword damage taken x0.5, and increases axe damage taken x1.25)  Or did i mess up something in the load order?

I'm getting something similar and I narrowed it down to KYE armours, too.  The damage values for swords seems to be the only thing affected based on what chest piece you're wearing.

Chest / Iron Sword Damage:

Fur / 10;

Imperial Armor / 4;

Light Imperial Armor / 9;

Stormcloak Cuirass / 13;

I reinstalled KYE without the Armours extension and rebuilt the KYE Merge without the armours esp or the 2 armours patches of Lexy's.

The Iron Sword Damage with all above chest armours: 10.

Also, for what it's worth, I couldn't find the KYE introduction book at any Blacksmith.  (Checked with Alvor and all of the blacksmiths in Whiterun.)

I didn't see any posts on the KYE Nexus page about this, and I can't imagine that this is intentional for KYE Armours, right?  Why would the amount of damage a weapon deals change so dramatically based on what I'm wearing?  (And why so lopsided to the Stormcloaks?)

I'm not sure if this is a mod issue or a load order issue, but I don't remember this happening before the last KYE update.  Anyone else experiencing something similar?

What did I do?!

I just made a generic Nord (still using LAL) then set up all of the millions of menu settings and saved the game. (Is there ANY way to back those settings up?) Then I created my character from that. I also set the game to Legendary difficulty because that's what I always use.

I did the vanilla start, and died jumping out of the tower at Helgen! Even setting it back at adept, I lost approximately half my health. In vanilla, it only takes a tiny bit of health. What mod is affecting my health that dramatically? Also, I noticed in a previous game that it doesn't seem to regenerate. I could probably live with that, although I'd rather it at least regen slowly. Which mod is that?

don't pick anything.

Thank you!

I'm getting something similar and I narrowed it down to KYE armours, too.  The damage values for swords seems to be the only thing affected based on what chest piece you're wearing.

Chest / Iron Sword Damage:

Fur / 10;

Imperial Armor / 4;

Light Imperial Armor / 9;

Stormcloak Cuirass / 13;

I reinstalled KYE without the Armours extension and rebuilt the KYE Merge without the armours esp or the 2 armours patches of Lexy's.

The Iron Sword Damage with all above chest armours: 10.

Also, for what it's worth, I couldn't find the KYE introduction book at any Blacksmith.  (Checked with Alvor and all of the blacksmiths in Whiterun.)

I didn't see any posts on the KYE Nexus page about this, and I can't imagine that this is intentional for KYE Armours, right?  Why would the amount of damage a weapon deals change so dramatically based on what I'm wearing?  (And why so lopsided to the Stormcloaks?)

I'm not sure if this is a mod issue or a load order issue, but I don't remember this happening before the last KYE update.  Anyone else experiencing something similar?

Ask the mod author on the Nexus page, tell him what you noticed and ask if that's intended, he replies fast.

I'll have to look into this.

Might need to omit that armor from ICFH editing it.

Ok, Thanks SirJ I will look into this when I find some time.

Got a bit of a problem here with The Great Equalizer script. Everytime I try to run the script I get this fatal error.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Analyzing Silver Wakizashi, BSK74wWakizashiSilver...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

! ! FATAL ERROR HAS OCCURRED, ABORTING ! !

! ! PLEASE CHECK MAIN LOG (IF ENABLED) FOR DETAILS ! !

MXPF Debug Log saved to C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\!Mod Organizer 2.1.3\!Tools\SSEEdit 3.2.1\Edit Scripts\logs\mxpf\mxpf-debug-052318_165059.txt

[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 02:28

I looked in the log file and found that this is a file in Beyond Skyrim: Bruma and so I edited the Main.pas to ignore Bruma but then I get another fatal error pointing to another mod, I disable it and I get yet another error leading to another mod. Any help would be appreciated lol.

Hopefully, it's a bit of user error.

are you us the MLU Version form my Nexus Page or the Original?

DarkladyLexy, in the 22/05/18 Change Log, you posted the [Know Your Enemy] update to v6.0.0 and updated KYE Patches Merged by adding know_your_enemy_armors.esp and know_your_enemy_silver.esp to it.

I'm wondering why you didn't post an update to Animals Merged

the Animals Merge didn't need updating cos the KYE Patches themselves haven't changed.

A while back I posted that I was having an issue with Vigilant. It deals with when I try to enter the Temple of Stendar. It was working fine when i was running a test earlier but now when I try to enter that cell it doesn't work. I'm not entirely sure exactly what is going on, but it is hapening even though I just reinstalled everything from scratch. Any suggestions/where do I find the logs for a CTD if there are any?

Vigilant actually contains some bad textures that need fixing. I noticed this the other day. I fixed them on my and and now I don't know where I put the log. I don't remember which ones.

I'll try to find it again.

It may be the source of your CTD's.

Sorry if this is clogging up everything, but I am very confused as to what is going wrong with my setup. The last thing it says happened before my game crashed was that it checked for the Elemental Dragons.esp? Also in the LotDB log it said that moonpaths wasnt installed and that "!!ERROR!! - Midgame removal detected. Your save is screwed." Do note that this is a new save. So yeah, I am exceptionally confused.

That being in papyrus isn't a problem. It's just showing what would appear on screen if that happened. In this case it wasn't a Moonpaths or Legacy error. Something else crashed you while the log was still doing stuff.

Likely a bad mesh or texture. That's the thing with papyrus, it isn't a crash log per se. It's a log for mod authors to see stuff that's going on not necessarily related to crashing at all.

What did I do?!

I just made a generic Nord (still using LAL) then set up all of the millions of menu settings and saved the game. (Is there ANY way to back those settings up?) Then I created my character from that. I also set the game to Legendary difficulty because that's what I always use.

I did the vanilla start, and died jumping out of the tower at Helgen! Even setting it back at adept, I lost approximately half my health. In vanilla, it only takes a tiny bit of health. What mod is affecting my health that dramatically? Also, I noticed in a previous game that it doesn't seem to regenerate. I could probably live with that, although I'd rather it at least regen slowly. Which mod is that?

SAFO's installer offers to restrict health regeneration by default or to keep vanilla slow regen.

I've been going through the install process today so the FOMOD options are still fresh in my mind. Someday soon I might even play the game :-)

So further to the possible Vigilant CTD issue, the following MESHES are bad:

vigilant\meshes\effects\aom\bonespearhazard.nif
    Block [107]: NiTriStrip is not supported by SSE
vigilant\meshes\effects\aom\orderprojectile01.nif
    Block [49]: NiTriStrip is not supported by SSE
vigilant\meshes\effects\aom\orderprojectile02.nif
vigilant\meshes\effects\aom\orderprojectile03.nif

Running them through Nif Optimizer should fix the issues with them and may stop CTD's where they are used in the mod.

Running them through Nif Optimizer should fix the issues with them and may stop CTD's where they are used in the mod.

Thank you for the info. While I didn't encounter the issue yet, to avoid it in the future, I followed your instructions. I reinstalled the mod, unpacked the bsa, and ran the entire mesh folder with Nif Optimizer. Is that alright, or should I have done that only for those files?

Edit: Actually, while looking at SSE nif text output I see a few more files converted, so maybe they were bad as well, like: \meshes\effects\aom\whitecutterprojvert.nif', \meshes\effects\aom\windprojhorz.nif', and many others...

Edited by dreamer1986

I ran the whole meshes folder through NIF Optimizer, having temporarily removed the facegen meshes. It seems all of the meshes contained in the vigilant/meshes/effects folder were processed, including those you mentioned. Here's the partial log with only the stuff that was edited by NIF Optimizer:

==== SSE NIF Optimizer v3.0.1 by ousnius ====

----------------------------------------------------------------------
[iNFO] Options:
- Folder: 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes'
- Sub Directories: Yes
- Smooth Normals: No
- Head Parts Only: No
- Clean Skinning: Yes
- Calc Bounds: Yes
- Remove Parallax: Yes

[iNFO] 3660 file(s) were found.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\artdarkheal.nif'...
[iNFO] Removed vertex colors from shapes:
- glow01

[iNFO] Added tangents to shapes:
- pStripEmitter03:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\artfireballlv01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\artfireballlv02.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\artfireballlv03.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\arthandfxredx2.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\artillusiondarkx8.nif'...
- glow01

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\artmeridiaball.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\artorderlight01.nif'...
- pStripEmitter03Old01:0
- emitFireBall:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\batdraincloak01.nif'...
- pStripEmitter02:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\batsabsorbcastpointfx01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\batsabsorbtargetpointfx.nif'...
- pStripEmitter07:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\batseatenbyeffect.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\bloodcloak01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\bloodsprayprojectile01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\bluefireballprojectile01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\bluefiresprayfx01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\bonespearhazard.nif'...
- GlowMesh
- IceMesh:0
- Circle01:0

- Sphere02:0
- Emitter:0
- Sphere03:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\cyclonebreathprojectile.nif'...
- EmitGeo:0

[iNFO] Skinned mesh: Cleaning up skin data and calculating bounds.
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\cycloneshoutprojectile.nif'...
- pStripEmitter05:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\darkcutterprojhorz.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\darkcutterprojvert.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\dragonsoulcutterprojcross.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\dragonsoulcutterprojhorz.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\dragonsoulcutterprojvert.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\explosionorderlight01.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fireballgiantexp.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fireballgiantprojectile01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\flamecutterprojhorz.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\flamecutterprojvert.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\flamering.nif'...
- pStripEmitter04:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\forcepushprojectile01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\forcestormareaeffect.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxambsandblowingdrifttip.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxambsandblowingplane.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxcameraattachcherry.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxcameraattachfeather01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxcameraattachfeather01umaril.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxcameraattachfeather02.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxcameraattachfeather02umaril.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxfirefallthinsheet.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxflameswordstreak.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxfrostswordstreak.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxholyfirecloak.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxholyflameswordstreak1h.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxholyflameswordstreak1hinv.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxmeridiaswordstreak.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxordercloak01.nif'...
- GlowMesh01:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxorderdeathexplosion.nif'...
- emitGeo:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxslamexplosionsmall.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxsoulbeam.nif'...
- Glow:0
- Glow02:0

- pStripEmitter08:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxsplashheavyblood.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxstompexplosionsmall.nif'...
- Cylinder03:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxwaterfallthin512x128blood.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxwindswordstreak.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\holyfireballexp01.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\holyfirestormexp.nif'...
- EmitRune:0
- C_FireMover01:0
- C_FireMover02:0
- C_FireMover03:0
- C_FireMover04:0
- C_FireMover05:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\kynecloak01.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\kynehazard.nif'...
- EmittRing2:0
- EmittRing1:0
- EmittRing03:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\kynestormprojectile.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\lazacloak.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\lightfireactorfx.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\lightfirehazard.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\lightfireprojectile.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\lightpositonfx.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\meridiacutterprojcross.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\meridiacutterprojhorz.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\meridiacutterprojvert.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagabsorbexplosion.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagabsorbproj01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagabsorbproj01sm.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagaurabodyfx.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagbarrierlarge01.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagcutterprojhorz.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagcutterprojvert.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagexplosion.nif'...
- Ripples:1

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagfirepillar01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagmassbolt.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\moonlightprojhorz.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\moonlightprojvert.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\orderbarrier01.nif'...
- IceMesh:1

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\orderbarrierlarge01.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\orderfirepillar01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\orderprojectile01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\orderprojectile02.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\orderprojectile03.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\redlightningbolt01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\rockspear01.nif'...
- Icicle01_Low02:0
- Icicle01_Low02:1

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\stendarraurabodyfx.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\summontargetfxfire.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\summontargetfxfirex2.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\summontargetfxmolag.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\summontargetfxmolagx2.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\summontargetfxorder.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\summontargetfxorderx2.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\summonvalortargetfxx2.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\tentacleexplosionshort.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\tentaclehazard01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\tentacleimpacteffect.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\tentacleprojectile.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\tentacleprojectilel.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\tentaclesmallprojectile.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\thunderbolt01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\thunderbolt02.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\thundercloak01.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\thunderexplosion.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\thundermassbolt03.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\whitecutterprojhorz.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\whitecutterprojvert.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\windprojhorz.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\windprojvert.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\sky\aomcoldharboursky.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.

Program finished.

Edited by godescalcus

I ran the whole meshes folder through NIF Optimizer, having temporarily removed the facegen meshes. It seems all of the meshes contained in the vigilant/meshes/effects folder were processed, including those you mentioned. Here's the partial log with only the stuff that was edited by NIF Optimizer:

==== SSE NIF Optimizer v3.0.1 by ousnius ====

[iNFO] Options:
- Folder: 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes'
- Sub Directories: Yes
- Smooth Normals: No
- Head Parts Only: No
- Clean Skinning: Yes
- Calc Bounds: Yes
- Remove Parallax: Yes

[iNFO] 3660 file(s) were found.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\artdarkheal.nif'...
- glow01

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\artfireballlv01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\artfireballlv02.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\artfireballlv03.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\arthandfxredx2.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\artillusiondarkx8.nif'...
- glow01

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\artmeridiaball.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\artorderlight01.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\batdraincloak01.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\batsabsorbcastpointfx01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\batsabsorbtargetpointfx.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\batseatenbyeffect.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\bloodcloak01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\bloodsprayprojectile01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\bluefireballprojectile01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\bluefiresprayfx01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\bonespearhazard.nif'...
- GlowMesh
- IceMesh:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\cyclonebreathprojectile.nif'...
- EmitGeo:0

[iNFO] Skinned mesh: Cleaning up skin data and calculating bounds.
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\cycloneshoutprojectile.nif'...
- pStripEmitter05:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\darkcutterprojhorz.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\darkcutterprojvert.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\dragonsoulcutterprojcross.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\dragonsoulcutterprojhorz.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\dragonsoulcutterprojvert.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\explosionorderlight01.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fireballgiantexp.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fireballgiantprojectile01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\flamecutterprojhorz.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\flamecutterprojvert.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\flamering.nif'...
- pStripEmitter04:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\forcepushprojectile01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\forcestormareaeffect.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxambsandblowingdrifttip.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxambsandblowingplane.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxcameraattachcherry.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxcameraattachfeather01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxcameraattachfeather01umaril.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxcameraattachfeather02.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxcameraattachfeather02umaril.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxfirefallthinsheet.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxflameswordstreak.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxfrostswordstreak.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxholyfirecloak.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxholyflameswordstreak1h.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxholyflameswordstreak1hinv.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxmeridiaswordstreak.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxordercloak01.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxorderdeathexplosion.nif'...
- emitGeo:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxslamexplosionsmall.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxsoulbeam.nif'...
- Glow:0
- Glow02:0

- pStripEmitter08:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxsplashheavyblood.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxstompexplosionsmall.nif'...
- Cylinder03:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxwaterfallthin512x128blood.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\fxwindswordstreak.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\holyfireballexp01.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\holyfirestormexp.nif'...
- EmitRune:0
- C_FireMover01:0
- C_FireMover02:0
- C_FireMover03:0
- C_FireMover04:0
- C_FireMover05:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\kynecloak01.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\kynehazard.nif'...
- EmittRing2:0
- EmittRing1:0
- EmittRing03:0

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\kynestormprojectile.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\lazacloak.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\lightfireactorfx.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\lightfirehazard.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\lightfireprojectile.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\lightpositonfx.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\meridiacutterprojcross.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\meridiacutterprojhorz.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\meridiacutterprojvert.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagabsorbexplosion.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagabsorbproj01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagabsorbproj01sm.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagaurabodyfx.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagbarrierlarge01.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagcutterprojhorz.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagcutterprojvert.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagexplosion.nif'...
- Ripples:1

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagfirepillar01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\molagmassbolt.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\moonlightprojhorz.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\moonlightprojvert.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\orderbarrier01.nif'...
- IceMesh:1

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\orderbarrierlarge01.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\orderfirepillar01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\orderprojectile01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\orderprojectile02.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\orderprojectile03.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\redlightningbolt01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\rockspear01.nif'...
- Icicle01_Low02:0
- Icicle01_Low02:1

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\stendarraurabodyfx.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\summontargetfxfire.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\summontargetfxfirex2.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\summontargetfxmolag.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\summontargetfxmolagx2.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\summontargetfxorder.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\summontargetfxorderx2.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\summonvalortargetfxx2.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\tentacleexplosionshort.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\tentaclehazard01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\tentacleimpacteffect.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\tentacleprojectile.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\tentacleprojectilel.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\tentaclesmallprojectile.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\thunderbolt01.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\thunderbolt02.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\thundercloak01.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\thunderexplosion.nif'...

[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\thundermassbolt03.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\whitecutterprojhorz.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\whitecutterprojvert.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\windprojhorz.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\effects\aom\windprojvert.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.
Loading 'F:\modding_tools\Mod Organizer 2\mods\0412 VIGILANT SE v122-11849-v1-2-2\meshes\sky\aomcoldharboursky.nif'...
[sUCCESS] Saved file.

Program finished.

Yeah I just posted the ones that would be most likely to pose a problem. The others probably wouldn't have caused issues but it's good to do them.

Yeah I just posted the ones that would be most likely to pose a problem. The others probably wouldn't have caused issues but it's good to do them.

So I just converted all the meshes, but I still get that CTD. The guy who spawns it is appearing, and I can talk to him no problem but the second I try to enter the Temple it crashes.

So I just converted all the meshes, but I still get that CTD. The guy who spawns it is appearing, and I can talk to him no problem but the second I try to enter the Temple it crashes.

You mentioned running a test earlier. I don't actually remember but does entering the Temple of Stendarr happen at the beginning of the quest? If so, it could be worth testing again with only Vigilant active on a vanilla game. If the problem doesn't replicate, then its cause is likely not within Vigilant. You could then add the rest of the build slowly to try and catch the conflict. If you don't have other clues as to what may be causing the crash, it could be the only way to go... You can also check vigilant's assets for conflicts and begin looking for the cause of the crash within the mods that override vigilant's assets.