Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Does moreHUD work for you guys? I have posted my issue on the nexus but only 1 person confirmed the bug. Some of the features just don't get displayed (Shrine blessings for example). But this only happens if I start the game with MO. After installing the mod directly into DATA folder everything is OK.

BTW, after a complete reinstallation of the game and all utilities, Creation Kit seems to be horribly broken now. I was able to close the application after use (form 43 - 44) 3 times in a row REGULARY without the appliction going into a freeze. This world just gets more and more uncertain.

Edited by Shabdez

Ok filiusDei After you removed the Sofia records did you remember to "Clean the Masters" from the Followers and NPCs - Conflict Resolution.esp file header?

Thanks Lexy, it looks good now! I've completely forgot about it :D

I do not need the Wyre Bash Create Dummies as well, do I? I'm asking because clean masters is mentioned there

I've currently got a 260x GPU, and am getting between 14 and 22 fps, can anyone make a suggestion for a (relatively) cheap upgrade for my GPU ?

Depends on what you consider cheap, you can find a GTX 1050 ti for around 200$ USD or a RX 580 and GTX 1060 for 300 USD.  Not 100% sure how well they will run a fully modded Skyrim but defiantly an improvement over what you have. My 1080 handles this setup at 50-60 fps depending on where I am.

I put this on the zEdit Discord.   After fighting through white screen after white screen, I was finally able to get to the Manage Patches screen without a white screen, when I clicked on build for zPatch.esp the bar progressed to 50.2% and hung with this error in the log: Failed to add array item to Perks: Perk, 000A725C undefined, Failed to resolve element at path Perks.  zEdit says it has successfully completed though when I close the error box.  Not sure what this is.  Any of you seen this before?

xelib_log.txt

Thanks Lexy, it looks good now! I've completely forgot about it :D

I do not need the Wyre Bash Create Dummies as well, do I? I'm asking because clean masters is mentioned there

Glad you got Sofia sorted out filiusDei.  Sorry I lost my patience, but I am a canterkerous old man.

Depends on what you consider cheap, you can find a GTX 1050 ti for around 200$ USD or a RX 580 and GTX 1060 for 300 USD.  Not 100% sure how well they will run a fully modded Skyrim but defiantly an improvement over what you have. My 1080 handles this setup at 50-60 fps depending on where I am.

1050 ti (4 gb) would be what i'm gonna have to go with, will take me awhile to save up that much money, everything else you suggested is as expensive as the rest of my pc (more or less). GPU prices + minimum wage in Bulgaria = Difficulty finding a cheap but powerful GPU

LOL, initially I stopped generating Ultra Tree because I didn't want/need all the far-off-eye-candy.  Then, before the latest update, I started setting DynDOLOD texture to 256.  I wanted my eye-candy to be more of the up-close variety.  I finally got a screen-shot of the first instance of the error messages (2nd screen shot).  It starts while DymDOLOD processes BSHeartland.esm.  Ah well.   Guess I'll let it run.  Thanks, godescalus!  ::): :thumbsup:

NP. Here, a couple of screenshots with eye-candy of the far-off variety ;)

PBbXVgf.png

4TRMJ8w.png

It's a shame the images don't open in full resolution, I'm amazed at the level of detail with xLODGen and DynDOLOD combined!

It's a shame the images don't open in full resolution, I'm amazed at the level of detail with xLODGen and DynDOLOD combined!

What is the correct procedure to use both utilities? Run xLODGen and activate the output, run TexGen and activate the output, run DynDOLOD as instructed (objects, trees, everything)?

Edited by Shabdez

Forgive my ignorance on this matter, but what exactly does xLODGen do that DynDOLOD does not?  I thought xLODGen was for people that did not use DynDOLOD.

Check out version 16 beta here at S.T.E.P. and read through its forum. In now generates distant terrain meshes and the result for terrain alone is way better than DynDOLOD. You still need to run the latter if you want dynamic lods and tons of extra objects. xLODGen allows for object and tree lods but what I do is to generate only terrain lods, activate and then run DynDOLOD. xLODGen offers a lot of customization. I tried first with Sheson's suggested parameters, then alt3n1ty's (3rd page in the thread) and the improvement was out of this world.

What is the correct procedure to use both utilities? Run xLODGen and activate the output, run TexGen and activate the output, run DynDOLOD as instructed (objects, trees, everything)?

What I did was similar, first TexGEN, then xLODGen (which now generates meshes AND textures, so I'm not sure TexGEN is actually necessary), then DynDOLOD. Get ready because xLODGen with alt3rn1ty's parameters takes well over an hour in my build, twice as long as DynDOLOD. I suggest reading the thread (there aren't that many pages yet), try Sheson's suggested parameters for a quick first look, then try alt3rn1ty's for a much finer outcome.

Edit: Tried recruiting a random NPC and got this --> AFT Warning: TweakRecruitNeutral missing parameter (mod conflict?)

I'm having this problem with most followers, just tried Lydia but had the same with Toccata. As I mentioned before, 3dNPC follower Zora Fair-Child is broken, too. I checked my load order and amazingfollowertweaks.esp is indeed loaded before ICAIO. Oddly enough, the patch for iAFT and 3dNPC only has 3dNPC as master and therefore loads before amazingfollowertweaks.esp itself. It's also merged into the bashed patch. I'm trying to sort this mess out so that iAFT loads after ICAIO as you suggested, to see if it fixes the missing parameter error, and so that the 3dNPC patch also loads after amazingfollowertweaks.esp.