Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

DarkladyLexy, do you want me to update the zEdit section of the Build Wiki according to what TDarkShadow posted in our Zedit Discord Channel?  I followed his directions and it's an easy update.

Another way to fix the not valid float decimal point value, is to download the latest xedit-lib file. This in my experience fixed it more easily and works across all languages and keyboard layouts. Just download it, unzip it and replace the old one in your Zedit folder with the downloaded one. https://github.com/matortheeternal/xedit-lib/releases/(edited)

Hotfix release v0.2.1's description reads "Hotfix release for v0.2, resolves issues with system locale settings causing floats to parse incorrectly (decimal separator issues), and the SSE/FO4 load order issue (load order being sorted by date incorrectly)."

If this change is made, "Hotfix release v0.2.1" will need a section added to the zEdit Modules section of the Prerequiite page, so that people can download it and paste the file into the zEdit

Edited by Decopauge123

I switched to Vitality mod for this play.

It is currently under development.

After discussion i think author envisage to support drinking because he ask more info to detect water (I sent a pm to the author to explain how to do it) ;)

To counterbalance the lack of drink from river, i installed Fountain of skyrim and warm drink (campfire addon).

I think about to convert an old mod I tweaked which permit to cook some non alcoholic drinks (sober soldier)

@Tzefira: i used Honed metal a lot but it seems instable when you've got a lot of item craftable by blacksmith, no problem on your side ? Do you know if the bug which make you forget all your enchanting recipe is solved ?

Thanks, I'll grab Drinking Fountains. That was my major beef with the mod, not being able to quench with simple water.

I haven't noticed problems with Honed Metal (and I have a ton of armor mods) yet, though granted I haven't had time to do really extensive testing. It hasn't broken for me yet.

Fuz Ro D'oh updated for new SKSE (ver 1.1)

Edited by Tzefira

Two questions, more about the state of mods than anything else! I’m going to re-install , and have a couple of things I was going to wait on prior to doing it again

Any news on Race Menu to bring into SSE? LOVE that mod, from what I understand there’s a way to port it over (without full functionality), but just wondering if there are plans to move it over in an official capacity

Second is the Clothing and clutter fixes. I do know there have been plans (long delayed) to bring it over, but haven’t heard anything definitive lately.

I’ve been checking forums and haven’t found solid answers, so thought I would ask the community :-D

Two questions, more about the state of mods than anything else! I’m going to re-install , and have a couple of things I was going to wait on prior to doing it again

Any news on Race Menu to bring into SSE? LOVE that mod, from what I understand there’s a way to port it over (without full functionality), but just wondering if there are plans to move it over in an official capacity

Second is the Clothing and clutter fixes. I do know there have been plans (long delayed) to bring it over, but haven’t heard anything definitive lately.

I’ve been checking forums and haven’t found solid answers, so thought I would ask the community :-D

I'm not sure anyone knows when they'll come out officially. Racemenu only lacks overlays and sculpting, rest of it works perfectly. Tutorial for converting is here (scroll down a bit).

ENB Series updated to v .331 "Added DisableFakeLights parameter to enblocal.ini for switching on/off character light. Added game ssao parameters for tweaking its amount and make it colorful. Some bug fixes. Added image based lighting effect from old Skyrim mod, fixed bug with clouds transition. Disabled mod when Creation Kit is running. Added specular parameters for VEGETATION, EYE, OBJECT categories and improved separation of such objects similar to old Skyrim mod."

Speaking of ENB, what do you guys use for Night Eye?

Most ENBs in SE are not compatible with it.

The Truth ENB, once you use it you will never use another.  It is light, subtle, and you don't miss it when it is on, but if you turn it off you sure will notice.  Plus it has a special custom set up for Night Eye.  Read the description page.  It's made by the Phinix who did Phinix Natural ENB for Classic Skyrim.  The Truth combined with the lighting provided in this mod load order looks amazing.  IMHO of course.

Edited by Kneph13

OK, Guys, the Guide is updated for LOTD v4.0.1 this means LOTD is now an esm which means you MUST START A NEW GAME NO IF's OR BUTS if you update and don't start a new game don't come crying and moaning to me your game is broken you have been told several times you would have to do this. Also, both the NPC Retexture and main CR'S now pointing to said ESM

• +1 1

OK, Guys, the Guide is updated for LOTD v4.0.1 this means LOTD is now an esm which means you MUST START A NEW GAME NO IF's OR BUTS if you update and don't start a new game don't come crying and moaning to me your game is broken you have been told several times you would have to do this. Also, both the NPC Retexture and main CR'S now pointing to said ESM

You are amaze-balls thank you Lexy!

The Lady Orc has gone into Berserk mode once again!  Thanks Lexy.

The Truth ENB, once you use it you will never use another.  It is light, subtle, and you don't miss it when it is on, but if you turn it off you sure will notice.  Plus it has a special custom set up for Night Eye.  Read the description page.  It's made by the Phinix who did Phinix Natural ENB for Classic Skyrim.  The Truth combined with the lighting provided in this mod load order looks amazing.  IMHO of course.

Thanks, checked the video, looks good.

I'll try it tonight after updating LotD and the CRs

And if you DO come here and moan about your game being broken.... I will be forced to get the tuna fish out. And that won't be pretty. :bat: :bat: :bat:

Edited by Nozzer66
  • +1 1

Hi guys, 

I'm having a minor issue that is driving me pretty bonkers here. (FYI I just updated to the new conflict resolution files as of today 4/10 and it didn't change anything.) I finished up the installation and was running smoothly minus some blackface issues with various NPCs that apparently the Conflict Resolutions weren't taking care of. I was able to solve most of them by manually playing around with the face meshes in the conflicting mods. But I still had various blackface NPCs, mainly males (Redguards, blacksmiths, some elves) but a few females not covered by Bijin, Ordinary Women, Fresh Faces, etc. This can be fixed with the "setnpcweight" command but must be done every time the game is loaded, and a few dozen people are affected so I needed to fix it. After some fiddling, I found out that the culprit is NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution SSE. Remove that, and everyone that was screwed up looks fine! The problem is that since that is a master file for NPC Retexture Merge SSE, I have to deactivate that as well, which obviously causes issues with the mods it contains (e.g. the Men of Winter such as Brynjolf now have blackface and vanilla hair textures). Although the NPC Retexture CR file is the clear culprit for me, it's obviously not happening to everyone here. I've done the basic idiot checks (global priority, etc.) so I'm straining to find out what the heck went wrong.

This is the first time I've ever been unable to solve the blackface issue easily. I need Nazeem to look pretty when I kill him  :cry:

P.S. Thanks for recommending The Truth. I've been looking to try a new ENB lately. I wonder if it will look good with Balimund's BIG UGLY DISCOLORED FACE  :crying:

Edited by BurdenCarrier444

and just for clarification:

This One and This One.  Hope you like them.