Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

It's a profile file for nvidia profile inspector. When you start nvidia profile inspector there's somewhere in the top row a button for importing profile files ("Import user defined profiles"). Hit that button, navigate to your NIP file, import it and hit the "Apply Changes" button.

Thanks for your reply . I already had figured it out and next time i should read better so I do not post stupid questions anymore.

pretty sure the flickering on Frostmere Crypt is cos of NSUTR - Vigilant fix try reinstalling with out the 3. NSUTR_Transprency_meshes_fix v1.0.

Flickering Light are due to too many light sources Or something like that.

didn't spot any issue in Inigo cell or the bee and barb (but then again i wasn't looking i will double check).

Again haven't been into the LOTD Safehouse so had not a chance to test that but I will.

Well when I ran some classic mods thorough Nif Opt the Log said it didn't do anything to the meshes so i guess they didn't need changing.

I didn't have the transparency meshes fix installed, still had wonky textures at Frostmere. The ground flickering in Riften might just have been Quick Light not playing nice. I'll have to look at it at night without other lights on.

Realistic Water Two main file got an update yesterday.

Perhaps it would help to add a warning in the prerequisites page to not change the base directory in mod organizer 2 settings (so that it remains in the root of mod organizer).

Otherwise, Merge Plugins will not copy assets even if Mod organizer is set to Portable.

Also, even though it is mentioned in both prerequisites and merge page, highlighting the importance of leaving Mod organizer on Portable a little more in the prerequisites (maybe yellow color) would prevent users from having to reconfigure Mod Organizer and avoiding a potential catastrophe by overwriting their modorder.txt.

So far everything went great soon finished merging for a testrun! Amazing work!!

Anyone know how to fix shiny landscape textures?

Try removing the normal map of the offending texture.

Oof, I keep getting random crashes periodically now. Is the best way to troubleshoot this really to just enable/disable mods in chunks? It would take forever to do this, is there no way to get logs of what happened when the crash occurred?

Would a "Fix" button be easier?

Oof, I keep getting random crashes periodically now. Is the best way to troubleshoot this really to just enable/disable mods in chunks? It would take forever to do this, is there no way to get logs of what happened when the crash occurred?

I've had to do it more than once to hunt down issues. It doesn't take that long if you're methodical. 

Is your crashing reproducible (always happens at a certain area or when doing a specific activity etc), or does it seem truly random? Is it a crash just once in a long play session or is it frequent? Some more details might be helpful.

Sooo, can I start installing now? :D I'm a little bored of ESO again...

I see that the guide is officially in beta. Are there big changes planned that would force me restart the character after a guide update?

CACO/CCO/WAF ports will probably replace Ars Metallica and SAFO someday, which would be a big change. Kryptopyr had been saying she'd port CACO in February but it didn't end up happening, so we'll see. Given that there's no timeframe on that, it'd be your call whether to go ahead or wait.

Other than that, I don't know if Lexy and Darth have other major change plans. Seems to be mostly bug hunting mode right now.

Edited by Tzefira