Sign in to follow this  
mpjbay

Creation Kit - mods not showing when running through MO2 - any suggestions?

Question

I am running the CK through MO2. When I click the 'Open' icon I only see mods in the Data directory, the default Skyrim bsa's. 

Any suggestions?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Vidistis
      Hello there, I've been trying to find a way to color the text for separators. The text color is either black and white, but sometimes it's black on a separator that shares the same color of others that have white text. I would really like to be able to control the color of both the separator bar and it's text.
    • By vabatta
      Hi everyone,

I have a portable installation of MO2 on a different drive than the OS, same drive where Skyrim is installed, and since I updated to Windows 11 I can't start Skyrim through MO2 either with or without all mods, SKSE. If I start it from outside of MO2 in any way, it works fine (with SKSE too). What could be the issue?

• By DangerousDeraz
      Hey everybody, i ran into an issue that i was hoping someone would help me with.
      last night when i was installing my mods from STEP 2.0.0 Guide, my PC accidentally turned off and on again, after it turned back on and i went to open MO2 i found all my mods rearranged alphabetically into the last separator, and all of them were unticked. as seen in the screenshots.
      Is there a way to revert this and not go through the menace of rearranging all of the 310 mods into their separators? 
      Thanks.