Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Um Neo I can't download the three patches you added to the guide, for Realistic Food HD, Bathing in Skyrim and Realistic Room Rental Enhanced.  I tried in Google Chrome, same thing.  It wont let me download.

Thats really odd... I technically only ADDED one. The others I just changed some wording and made it a 7z download. I'll give them a shot.

Edit: All the links are working for me... its in my public dropbox folder same as everything else in the guide.

The missing floor was there before and after I installed the patch.

That's odd.  I did some testing just now and I got the following results.

1. New game with SR:LE mod list:  Floor is fine.
  2. Add Skysan's patch to SR:LE without starting a new game:  Floor is invisible.
  3. Add Skysan's patch to SR:LE and start a new game:  Floor is invisible.

That's odd. I did some testing just now and I got the following results.

• New game with SR:LE mod list: Floor is fine.
  • Add Skysan's patch to SR:LE without starting a new game: Floor is invisible.
  • Add Skysan's patch to SR:LE and start a new game: Floor is invisible.
I got the same, plus the fireplace was missing by the bar.

That's odd.  I did some testing just now and I got the following results.

1. New game with SR:LE mod list:  Floor is fine.
  2. Add Skysan's patch to SR:LE without starting a new game:  Floor is invisible.
  3. Add Skysan's patch to SR:LE and start a new game:  Floor is invisible.

Weird.

Edit: And it was definitely a lighting thing, because I could stand on it, and turn my camera just so and it would reappear. I posted about it some time ago, can't remember where.

Edited by Alluistras

Hmm, I may know what's up with the mesh...

Is it 100% invisible or is it pitch black?

Does it flicker in and out of rendering when moving the camera?

IIRC, it flickered when you moved the camera. When first entering, it's missing. Go stand on top of it, move just so, and the floor returns. It's gray, not black, if that matters. I briefly looked in TES5Edit... I thought it might be from Alternate Start at first because it's the room you start in if you choose patron of Riften. They said no, they don't change anything like that. I kinda let it go after that.

"Alluistras wrote: Started a new game as a patron in the Bee and Barb Inn. In the room I start in, there is a missing floor. Is this a bug on your end?

Edit: It's only certain angles, so maybe a lighting issue.

Arthmoor wrote: That's a bug from something else. There normally aren't any missing bits like that in the inn. Could be one of those mods that says it's optimizing cells, because that sounds like an issue with room bounding boxes. The only thing LAL did was place a marker to go to."

So I would REALLY like to add "Skyrim Bigger Trees" into my list. Does it work with the newest version of SFO? Will DynDOLOD create the appropriately sized LOD's?? Are there any problems I haven't foreseen besides some trees clipping through stuff? It just really changes the game so much. I love it and dont want to play without it.

Hmmm. After doing some more reading it seems like SBT still has its share of problems and the author seems to be MIA. Fug. I really love the look of the bigger forests though and I've already tested it out (without a LOD generated) and it doesn't seem to impact my framerate  worth noting.