[Critical Conflict] Yikes!

tjax323

Question

So I'm nearly at the end of conflict resolving my load order and I run into a fuchsia-colored critical conflict. It involves Frostfall, Winters is Coming (+Cloaks of Skyrim) and Wet&Cold. I'm at a bit of a loss on this one, and would appreciate any help I can get. A screenshot of the conflict & records is here-> Imgur Screenshot. I tried a patch, but I"m not sure if I'm doing the right thing here. The majority of the conflicts are not red text, but orange- mostly all being overwritten by Wet&cold with a zero (0) value under all the CNAM color values.

Edited by tjax323

1 answer to this question

So others have the answer, I received the following answer from the author of the Winter is Coming - Cloaks SSE... Nivea herself, which is in the above conflict between Frostfall, WIC, and Wet & Cold. I am in an exchange now at that mod's forum page to gather more information for myself. I'm a nerd that way.  That said, here is a link to the exact exchange should someone find themselves in a similar quandary in the future... here-> LINK. This link starts at Nivea's answer to my above question in my OP.

Edited by tjax323