wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Hello

gone quiet around here but I remember you saying you had work coming up so will slow a bit. Just wondering what's the current status?  What are you working on at present?  Game seemed fairly stable when I played although I keep dying so not got very far (and thats on realistic without WITC!).  One weird thing that might be part of your loot removers is molerats not leaving any meat (which would make surival trickier) and I've cleared out all of the vault and starter town/red rocket without finding a single bobbypin!

If your using Fallout 4 Loot overhaul then the reduced/minimal loot is a part of that.

I'm currently busy with work atm, I've ordered a new video card(1070) this should be arriving today/tomorrow. I've also moved FO4 to a new SSD.

There has been Quite a few changes to the World space mods as the authors of the ones we've been using have talked to each other. The new updates/version released have greater compatibility now.

Once my new bits get here I'll go over the patches I have and get the next version out.

The main things it addresses is the INNR for weapon naming, changes to Worldspace mods and patches for latest MODs (From the Wiki)

Edited by Gernash

For some reason, F4SE won't run from MO's drop down menu. The black cmd box appears for a split second, but then nothing happens. It works fine if I use the executable in the main game directory, but not from MO. Any suggestions?

Edited by stegoseal

@stegoseal

What mods do you run that use F4SE? just looksmenu and achievement Mods? or do you have others installed?

All mods have to installed in MO2. 

except F4SE, shadowboost, enb.

Have you been able to run FO4 before the latest update or it this your 1st time running with the guide?

Hmm, is your MO2 installation in a separate folder(i.e. c:\MO2) or inside the FO4 path(i.e. \SteamGames\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\data\mo2)?

Last time I saw this issue was the installation location fro FO4 was moved from steam install path and the enduser created a virtual link to where they copied to. VFS in MO2 can't work with a virtual link in a virtual link.

Sorry, I was just trying to work out how you had it installed. you cant have it in the  FO4 path as that causes other issues.

What I was getting at was: Have you moved the FO4 to a new folder? So when you go into steam the property's of Fo4 browse local files is the same place that it's physically located and not c:\program files\steam etc.

Also check in MO2 that it's pointing to the correct spot (I've moved mine, yours will be different)

fo4.jpg