wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Added bPreCulledObjectsEnabled=0 to my customs.ini...and I'm taking quite a severe performance hit when entering Concord. Several what I presume you call miniloads (one taking 10 secs, then few other ones less severe). I can live with that. Another crash though, coming west towards Concord on the road that passes some cabin with a cellar..Gorski Cabin. Had the ammo type switch in my sniper for some reason, pretty sure nothing changed over night as I didn't do anyting else than install the Functional displays...(was 7-xx Swish something, now .308) I might have carried .308 with me the whole time and the change occured when I installed 2.0.3...actually pretty sure that is the case...need to dump that weapon anyway, pathetic damage

I got hard time to decipher  "...also disable Functional Displays the ball and claw nif" but I can wait until you get it put into the guide proper ;)

Got WOTC but turned off spawns in the settings (I'm a wuss). Right, no more barrel sets...never tried them out as in early game I couldn't afford them. Just had another crash, this time I think I went too nut with Scrap Everything...was cleaning up Starlight drive and inside found some cig packs that was marked red...which was peculiar. Stolen one of those and tried to pick up something else, and crashed :)

Regarding the Functional Displays update, I went and installed it. Ticked off the DLC's Val's sorting, Mojave imports. Install order before Dog Bed for Dogmeat (old location) and plugin right after MojaveImports and WastelandImports. Then I went and hide hid the mesh for the Pipboy stand in FalconOil mod as it was over writing the one from Functional Displays. So, sounds about right?

may I ask why tick off Val's Sorting and Wasteland Imports? Activate both or not? many thanks

Edited by Trokhon

Not sure if this counts as a bug or not. But due to WOTC I managed to get a set of X-01 mk5 armor at about level 10. Came across a gunner leader npc with it on. Cost me my stack of stims, grenades, molotovs, ammo for my guns and just about every other consumable I had on me at the time. But he died and I got a sweet set of power armor to walk around in once I get some more cores. XD

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73053307/MODWiki/Navmesh.7z

This is test/play. I edited a few mashes with Creation Kit, it's my 1st go I need to fix it up.

I added meshes to superdooper mart roof and moved some meshes that went through walls etc

I forgot it CK needs to load mods as masters or becomes glitchy so all the door data is not merged.

See if this helps around lexington and Concord

I noticed carparks and rooftops missing meshes in a quite a few areas so I might have a play with them. (need a real video card sooo laggy in the creation kit.)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73053307/MODWiki/Navmesh.7z

This is test/play. I edited a few mashes with Creation Kit, it's my 1st go I need to fix it up.

I added meshes to superdooper mart roof and moved some meshes that went through walls etc

I forgot it CK needs to load mods as masters or becomes glitchy so all the door data is not merged.

See if this helps around lexington and Concord

I noticed carparks and rooftops missing meshes in a quite a few areas so I might have a play with them. (need a real video card sooo laggy in the creation kit.)

I meant to ask how the hell you have been doing all this on a GTX 580 haha :P

Also might want to revise these lines from Kesta's BABY out of your wiki as they directly conflict:

"Personally, I do not Use ENB's while playing I install the ENBSeries and set up the INI files but nothing else."

"I use a GTX580 and I have reviewed a variety of ENB presets..."

Edited by grimebucket

meh, crank the card to full speed and reduce all the settings in CK I don't need Hi def drawing triangles..... :turned:

But it is a struggle

Baught a SSD for the mods so I dont have to waite 1.5min per load zzz

Edited by Gernash

My saved game finally died, couldn't enter Sanctuary.....

Cell Ripper - Settlement Save Transfer Tool by xatmos

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8330/?

Reset Sanctuary to Default (You loose all buildings etc. Returns back to vanilla when you left the vault you have to Console command the Mama Chair.)

My issue was the 100power generator CTD the game.