*MODWiki - Power Armor - 203 ZW Patch.esp
*InteriorsEnhanced-All-In-One.esp
*Scrap Everything - Core.esp
*Scrap Everything - Far Harbor.esp
*Scrap Everything - Nuka World.esp
*MODWiki - ScrapEverything - Patch.esp
*MODWiki - Worldspace ALL - 203 Patch.esp
*test2.esp

NOTE: this is only for people using all the WOTC and world space addons this issue is to do with Precombined References

I'm just trying to just do the affected zones or you seem to get visual artifacting in other areas or odd plane intersections in the quarries.

Edited by Gernash

okay Gernash so I did a fresh re-arrange for my load order after installing to 2.0.3 right now. I took your cue and installed lootable PA frames and no fusion core drain...however here are the esps left over extra that I have

1. Weaponsmith Extended 2- Survival Ammo weight Patch.esp

2. Realistic Guns and Overhaul.esp

3. BetterModDescriptionsAE.esp

4. BetterModDescriptionsCAS.esp

5. AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches- AWKCR Power Armor.esp

6. No Crafting and Settlement Experience.esp

7. MODWiki-Damage Adjustment.esp

Did a CTR+F and not mentioned in any load order. remnants of older builds probably?

Must be,

You can disable all them

MODWiki-Damage Adjustment is bad with WOTC if you dont adjust damage with 3rd party software (more vor vanill play)

I'm still getting CTD with WOTC in sanc from mesh errors at vault 111 still hunting for it

MODWiki - ScrapEverything - Patchv2

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73053307/MODWiki/MODWiki%20-%20ScrapEverything%20-%20Patchv2.7z

test2v4

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73053307/MODWiki/test2v4.7z

OK My CTD have now stopped in Sancutary and Concord, I've carried over the fixes to any other edits I can find see how this goes.

NOTE: this is a WOTC problem if you are CTD and not using WOTC please report as that will be a seperate issue.

I think I'll continue with the setup I got installed until I encounter issues....and then try the new patches to see how they effect. Couple of minor issues: Codsworth seems to have become a bit stuck for me in Sanctuary. He does respond to talk but just stays put in one place. Not a biggie, I'm sure if I switch companion I can get him to follow and "reset" him. I assume it is due to BetterSettlers mod and those issues it crates...but we can't loose Better Settlers, I refuse to play without that mod ;) Anyone else get any response when hitting E on the pipe by the church in Concord? That water hydrant (sp? not a native speaker so not sure what it is called :) ) Nothing happens to me, same thing with a cymbal monkey trap in the 2nd house on the right when you enter Concord (open building, on top of a fridge). Not a biggie but would suggest there is some load order or mismatch going on...

Installed all the latest patches etc and had a run about in Concord. Everything seems to work smoothly. No graphical issues or things flickering about. Got one CTD in the end, randomly when outside on the streets...

But still, seems quite stable. One thing I noticed, you become over encumbered when tinkering with the PA, and on survival you take damage periodically. My gut feeling is that it is a base game issue?

that is a cell screw-up with PA exit PA save exit game load wait 60 sec then get in PA.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73053307/MODWiki/test2v4%20miniloads.7z

this is the V4 with nif frames and zone laoding so when you enter an over lapping area you will get a mini load then enter the zone(This is a test)

Mobs can now transition between areas (they were no patrols in Sanctuary or Concord before as there was no mesh to spawn to, I think.....so much reading)

and trying to keep compatibility with scrapping mod zzzz

Wish there was more information about all this seems like witchcraft. I've had an explore in CK to get an idea what the cells do but trying to relate that in FO4Edit is most eye bleeding

Edited by Gernash

MODWiki-Damage Adjustment.esp came packed in with your ModWiki 2.0.3 bro lolso I should disable it?

Also, just want to say thank you for your determination in getting the worldspace mods to play well together...So far those and scrap everything are your biggest pain in the asses

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

No more crashes for me, entered several houses in Concord etc and all was smooth without issues. You're a Rock star Gernash!

I think you are onto something regarding the missing mesh for patrols to spawn to. Had not seen any monsies about Concord but now when I returned to Sanctuary the settlement was under attack from Supermutants.

First time I had settler die on me...which was a bit sad. Fox, that was the name of the guy, had dutifully walked between Sanctuary and Red Rocket...

One thing that I noticed, Scrap Everything doesn't recognize the new supermutants nor settlers, so not stright forward to just scrap the corpses away (and gain bones and whatnot). Standard ghouls work fine.

I know there is this burn corpses from Don't Call me Settlers but need to figure out how to hotkey that command...

What about the Functional displays mod? There was some update to it but if I recall correctly something we should not yet update as it'll break patches? I guess it is better to not use any of those displays yet....just that I picked up quite a few collectables and got an urge to actually display them in my house :)

While I'm rambling on, those molotovs are just great now. You can take out several ghouls with a well placed throw....lovely stuff :)

Edit: Burn! Baby! Burn! command works on all the corpses and actually easy to activate from misc/game settings/Don't call me Settler holotape. Great stuff :)

Edited by LordKee