wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Well, decided to just try again and re-loaded my previous save, which was just before leaving the subway at Concord, and it worked! So another random crash and not a crippling issue...

I must say, this Subway Runner is pretty nice mod. Cool tight fights against raiders...seems to be pretty long tunnel as well. If it is 1-to-1 scale to the next station...that would be pretty awesome. No idea yet how the fast travel works but anyhow, I do hope these worldspace mods mature and work well together in the future (near future at that :) ) But again, all raiders have xbows with cryo ammo :( And one big raider dude, in raider PA, insta killed me...but was a fun puzzle to take him out. Used something like 3 mines and few 'nades in the end...so now I have a complete raider PA (sweet decals on it btw). This load order you suggested Gernash have solved (so far) all those flickering graphical bugs I had earlier, i.e all the new opened up houses just work fine (only been to a few of course). So pretty awesome at the moment, I can live with the CTDs if it doesn't become more frequent. Just have to save each time I actually achieve something game-wise :)

Edit: 30h game time on this latest guide installation...mostly spent building one house though as I'm just level 10 right now (that SMH mod is time consuming but also very satisfying...)

Edited by LordKee

Good to hear  (NOT the CTD :woot: ) Odd about the crossbows... If you install the weapon damage patch then use survival options to set at a level your comfortable with. may be the go. the 1st weapon on the ll many be crossbow til level 10 teee hee I'll check in a sec

Another timely CTD so I noticed the updated level list you posted :) Cheers. What else could I complain about....puddles on the roads flicker almost white for me. I.e viewed from a certain angle they are reflecting white or something like that, Move a bit and they turn dark...I guess it is the WET.esp I have loaded as last plugin in my load order that causes it? Not a biggie, something I can live with for now...

Edit: Your patch is missing MojaveImports & WastelandImports_classic. I'll wait for you to get those included in the guide, no rush.

Edited by LordKee

yep, so in the end I tried your patch that lowers the damage of the modded weapons.....looks like you lowered their damage to more reasonable levels....yet they are still powerful enough to be unique. 

ooooh are you adding in mojave imports?  That was one of the last mods (besides some quest mods previously shot down about grr) that I wanted to add but was unsure....NOOIIICE!!!

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

Seeing as you all use these World space mods.....grrr

WOTC.esp

MODWiki - Overhaul - Patch.esp
MODWiki - Weapons - Patch.esp
MODWiki - INNR - Patch.esp
MODWiki - Ingestible - Patch.esp
MODWiki - Leveled Items - Patch.esp
MODWiki - Armor - Patch.esp
MODWiki - Power Armor - Patch.esp

subwayrunnerdynamiclighting.esp

StumbleUponInteriors.esp
DWUK_LexingtonInteriors_BI_NC.esp
BTInteriors_Project.esp

InteriorsEnhanced-All-in-One.esp

DynamicInteriorFogRemoval.esp

DIF - VIS Patch.esp
MODWiki - Worldspace - Patch.esp

WET.esp

MODWIKI - Worldspace testfix

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73053307/MODWiki%20-%20Worldspace%20testfix.7z

You need to install https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8768/?

I play a darker "atmospheric" game...

I havent played much but this resolves the issues I've been having with ODD stuff and Some of the Zoning issues I've had. PLease try it out and see if it fixes your CTD.