wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Haha yeah i play Survival so probably why i had the insanity of mobs.

Also with your LooksMenu problem are you doing it outdoors or indoors?

Cause outdoors just like Skyrim would cause a crash or so by trying to access RaceMenu so was recommended to access indoors, Was till ShowRaceMenuPreCacheKiller was released you could access it outdoors without some issues, But now with SKSE fully updated and the new tweaks here and there gives no need for that anymore.

Since FO4SE is still in early development it also could be the same issue Skyrim had but hmm.

Also for the many others it could depend on the system too cause opening up the LooksMenu mid game for some reason is very intensely heavy for a few moments while it loads and sometimes causes a crash were as for others with the high end CPU's/RAM/GPU's can handle that stuff, And most the guys i have helped out in the end i find out they run Potato's haha.

Edit: Right forgot to mention, Once i have done installing all my mods i go to all my mod folders that has F4SE Folders and copy just the F4SE Folders with it's subfolders and files into the original FO4's Data Folder so like "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE" is what it's for me, Cause stuff like LooksMenu and presets will not show up when you try to load a preset but you can save presets, There were some other mods that had hiccups and when people did that there issues were gone so yeah i now just do that just to be sure 100% of the F4SE plugins i use load up.

lol no, no potato as I cn run this guide with everything cranked to the highest possible settings, all the candy, and still have 45-60 fps even in a big firefight...I had forgotten about that problem with racemenu back then lol...yeah I was trying to edit outside

Haha yeah i meant other people that i have helped out on the NMM Forums, But yeah Potatoes they are everywhere dude...

Soon Radioactive Potatoes....

Anyways 45-60 FPS that is sweet is about the same i get using every mod in the WIKICore and some others.

Use ENB + ReShade Framework also so yeah was worried one time after installing everything since ENB + ReShade can by heavy.

White and carbon power armor frame mod is now listed twice if you go for the power armor plugin. I chose to just keep the old installation.

Couple of issues....weight of junk and some weapons seems a bit off. Perhaps a weight overhaul would be in order? Something we could make ourself? (I wouldn't mind actually learning to create something myself...)

Would it be easy to get a list of all the items in the game with weight (and perhaps other) values?

Irks me to no end to see desk fans spinning...while it is a nice animation and so on...just feels so out of place. I had severe issues with one of the opened up interiors, massive graphical glitches. Probably the Beantown mod that introduced it. Was on the road to the left when you go down the hill from that first Red Rocket settlement close to Sanctuary. Last house by that road, a building that is open to the world (i.e no transition to inside cell). Not a biggie, but if someone could check it out, as it might just be load order issue at my end...(got Plenty 'o' Exploration, Stumble Upon Interiors, Lexingtron, Beantown Interiors, Subway Runner and WOTC installed, in that install order, plugins a bit of a guesswork order wise: plenty of interiors, subwayrunnerodynamic.exp, dwuk_lexington, bt interiors, subwayrunner and WOTC in that order, with MODWiki patches after these....

So question, The Weapon Plugins section as you have stated "NOTE: Only one Plugin can be used per section" Now i like the Realism one but want to grab the Weapons Extended of the "Modern Weapons" section which would mean i have to download all it's requirements such as "New Calibers" etc and not install "Crossbows of Commonwealth" from the "Realism" section due to it being in Weaponsmith Extended.

Would that work or not recommended and stick to the Realism only?

Also in Realism for mod "Ammo Crafting Overhaul" there is no FOMOD instructions of what to choose.

Another is "Pipe Weapons Overhaul" there is no FOMOD instructions and the "Main Files" says "Extended weapon mods 1.52"

@Verenios

Extended Weapons is a part of modern weapons and Realism

New Calibers is a requirement of weaponsmith

I'll Get the fomods up shortly

@LordKee

I've been thinking about Posting weight's, weapon damage etc.(There is not a scripted mod that allows you to change individual item weight in game as far as I know.)

Plausible weights is controlling weight for realism are you talking about vanilla or Modern weapons?

All weight if controlled is in MODWiki - Overhaul - Patch under Misc. Items

Fan animation an issue? um you can use https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8598/? then edit the DeskFanOfficeOff01.nif and delete the animation from it. I do not know is there is a way to disable the vanilla animation.

"That broken building" I see it too....I've not had time to fiddle with all the worldspace mods to see which one it is. Might be Plenty "O" Interiors

Edited by Gernash

Issues with weight mods:

A weight mod modifies the vanilla weight it does not have description info or item modifications you have used so it can only be used as a reference to altering your weight of mod/weapon/trash with a multiple mod loadout.

I can't just install a weight mods and "Done/Fixed" you have to manually go through and change all the item weights the modlist modifies.

Realism uses Pipe weapons overhaul for all the weapon mods scopes is see through scopes

Modern weapons is a lot more complicated. I've manually adjusted all the weapon effects (Recoil, sway etc) then modified the damage and all the descriptions manually (with the aforementioned changes)

(I wouldn't mind actually learning to create something myself...)

What sort of things do you want a write up of? I'm happy to Post a Guide so you can do stuff. I made the patches easy to understand, so modifying them should be a simple process.

Oh no i know Extended Weapons is in both "Realism" and "Modern Weapons" what i am asking about is "Weaponsmith Extended"

Extended Weapon Mods was bought up as my throwing a heads up on a typo on "Pipe Weapons Overhaul" as you can see in the "MAIN FILES" part.

Pipe Weapons Overhaul - B9.22 - by The6thMessenger Files to download :
  • MAIN FILES - Extended weapon mods 1.52

Description : This mod Updateds and creates multiple combinations of Pipe Weapons.

Information : This mod will break most pipe weapons you own. You will have to destroy any broken weapons and replace them.

Okay so here is a example of my question, Can i have these with no conflicts etc.

Since the ones i want installed are in the "Modern Weapons" section and the ones i have and like most are in the "Realism" and cause of the "NOTE: Only one Plugin can be used per section" Is why i am asking. :)

Installed:

Realism:

Ammo Crafting Overhaul

Tracers. Light 'em Up

See-Through Combat Scopes - 4x Magnification

Pipe Weapons Overhaul

Extended Weapon Mods

Cut Weapon Mods Restored

Crossbows of the Commonwealth (Would be unticked if i can have Weaponsmith Extended)

Legendary Modification

Legendary Modification - DLC & Additional Fixes

Arbitration - Combat AI - Stealth - Speed - Damage - Gameplay Overhaul & Tweaks

Realistic Guns & Bullets Overhaul

Plausible Weights - Weapons & Weapon Mods

Fallout 4 Loot Overhaul

Looking to Install:

Modern Weapons:

Raider Overhaul Restored Content I Super Mutant Redux Patch

New Calibers

Loads Of Ammo - Switchable Ammunition Types

Weaponsmith Extended (ADDITIONAL1 - Crafting Workbenches Ammo Loading AWKCR-WSE-NC-VIS version 1.01 would not be installed due to having Ammo Crafting Overhaul"

Edited by Verenios

weaponsmith kinda makes vanilla weapons 2nd class citizens I tried my best to make them viable.

Your looking for Locked down version of Modern weapons? with more weapon combinations(i.e. Pipe weapons?)

I's not ment to be done and the Pipe weapon web page says no. but you could use the Pipe weapons to change all the weapon mods and convert the projectiles to Calibers and have both

then use

Arbitration - Combat AI - Stealth - Speed - Damage - Gameplay Overhaul & Tweaks

Realistic Guns & Bullets Overhaul

Plausible Weights - Weapons & Weapon Mods

To adjust the weights etc

But realistically not many of the mods I've posted in either if the section "Work" together they only function due to the patches, You have to modify the kewords to allow them to "See" each other(For mod combos, Loads and Calibers)

Weaponsmith is quite clever As he has done all that and you only have to add extra mods to the structure.

Pipe weapons would have to have the weapon/mods/Projectiles converted to the weaponsmith structure.

Have you tried Survival Options? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14650/? if your just trying to change the drop rate etc

Yeah tried that mod, I am sticking to your WIKI for now haha.

Hmm hmm okay i see hmm...

So pretty much choose either Realism Section of Modern Section, If so then yeah probably sacrifice Modern Weapons Section since i prefer most the mods in "Realism"

On a secondary note I can write a patch to do that but it modifies the original intent of the mod author for that is a BIG No No unless I get special permission from the mod author.

In the Thanks and Acknowledgements is where i Have permission to do some things. I cannot get in contact with the authors that I need to modify their mods to be able to post patches as yet.

The 2 sections are similar, I can make a locked down ADDON for Modern weapons to remove some of the "Arcade free PLAY" out of it if you like.

Yeah should be okay i probably use the "Modern Weapons" section to be honest since i just rethinked and prefer Weaponsmith over Pip Weapons Overhaul.

I dunno Weight Mods does my head in and surprised yours ain't exploded haha.

With that said possible to still use Fallout 4 Loot Overhaul alongside "Modern Weapons" or use the Loot Mod you suggested"

Edited by Verenios

You will need a patch for Loot overhaul as it alter the Level lists and will exclude all the new ammunition types,supermutant, synth, Gouls, weapon drop etc.

If making a patch is out of your comfort zone I can generate on and include it as the "Start" of the Lockdown ADDON for Modern weapons.