wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Way i do the whole SymLink/JLinks and all that stuff is download Junction Magic.

Simple to use and to setup that kind of stuff etc, When i did the Mod Organizer setup for JLink for the "AppData" Folder to point to your MO folder in Command Prompt i kept getting "error syntax" cause i was trying to do "E:\Mod Managers\Mod Organizer\Fallout 4" but "E:\ModOrganizer" worked perfect which is not what i wanted so yeah Junction Magic allowed me to do everything the WIKI says in a more simpler way. :P

Edited by Verenios

Oh and yeah i know about the commers thing just that day was tired and cant remember the other error that popped up, I just DL'd that software and just went meh what ever but the new computer it did it with no fail using the command prompt, Just thought i would post up that software for those who have trouble. :P

Anyways...

Looks like more mods coming out to show of your holstered Weapons.

Previous:

Mods i posted previous.

Visible Weapons - 3rd Person Holster

Just Holstered Weapons

New:

Holstered Weapons by Azar 1_0

Holsters and sheaths

Edit: Sorry for double post went to correct that previous one but accidentally submitted after not realizing i pressed tab and enter and wouldn't let me edit the previous post haha.

Edited by Verenios

so far no problem bro, only hiccup is that apparently FO4 doesnt like it when you access showlooksmenu player 1(customize appearance) from command window  in game. I like to alter tatoos and **** on the fly like i did with racemenu in skyrim but I get a ctd for looks menu...I read some articles with people having the same issue so maybe it's that mod

lol even with WOTC at mamas boy I had to fight off 5 gunners after I emerged from 111....even on very hard I ****ed em all up but still, was a surprise when I was getting shot in the ass as the lift hadn't even stopped moving up. 

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

so far no problem bro, only hiccup is that apparently FO4 doesnt like it when you access showlooksmenu player 1(customize appearance) from command window  in game. I like to alter tatoos and **** on the fly like i did with racemenu in skyrim but I get a ctd for looks menu...I read some articles with people having the same issue so maybe it's that mod

lol even with WOTC at mamas boy I had to fight off 5 gunners after I emerged from 111....even on very hard I ****ed em all up but still, was a surprise when I was getting shot in the ass as the lift hadn't even stopped moving up. 

Haha yeah i play Survival so probably why i had the insanity of mobs.

Also with your LooksMenu problem are you doing it outdoors or indoors?

Cause outdoors just like Skyrim would cause a crash or so by trying to access RaceMenu so was recommended to access indoors, Was till ShowRaceMenuPreCacheKiller was released you could access it outdoors without some issues, But now with SKSE fully updated and the new tweaks here and there gives no need for that anymore.

Since FO4SE is still in early development it also could be the same issue Skyrim had but hmm.

Also for the many others it could depend on the system too cause opening up the LooksMenu mid game for some reason is very intensely heavy for a few moments while it loads and sometimes causes a crash were as for others with the high end CPU's/RAM/GPU's can handle that stuff, And most the guys i have helped out in the end i find out they run Potato's haha.

Edit: Right forgot to mention, Once i have done installing all my mods i go to all my mod folders that has F4SE Folders and copy just the F4SE Folders with it's subfolders and files into the original FO4's Data Folder so like "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE" is what it's for me, Cause stuff like LooksMenu and presets will not show up when you try to load a preset but you can save presets, There were some other mods that had hiccups and when people did that there issues were gone so yeah i now just do that just to be sure 100% of the F4SE plugins i use load up.

Edited by Verenios

MODWiki CORE v2.0.2-17371-2-0-2

is up and modlist added to.

Update to Changelog in progress - COMPLETE

Added Misc Textures (have not added HQ MQ LQ yet) - COMPLETE

Changed Realism section and plugins

Changed Modern Weapons WOF to Light em up.

This is all to setup the base still. You will mainly notice the veliosity of the rounds now and have tracer fire.

Also Because I cant get an answer from the Google gods, I've cleaned all my DLC's Will report the stability as I go.

Edited by Gernash