wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Ok game has loaded made character and got through beginning. Just been wandering around by sanctuary so far but seems stable.  One thing i've noticed though not sure if it's my setup but the light seems quite dark?  It's 2 in the afternoon but the place almost looks hazy and shadows are REALLY deep. Sun doesn't seem very bright.  Is that intentional?

https://gyazo.com/8d0b7dc71f402bccd876b492fdc9e5e8

Thats at 2:30 in the afternoon and the shadows on my friend seem way too dark?

It can depend on many things, Are you using the ENB and followed all it's instructions?

Could be just the Weather type like Cloudy, Sunny depending on what Season you choose on the Vivid Weathers Installer.

Or if you did a new install such as FO4 new install you may of missed a edit towards your INI file maybe.

Dark Shadows on your character can depend on what angle you are facing, That has been around for other games like Skyrim all the way to FO3 etc.

Hence why people make Face Lighting Mods since you face 1 way and you see your character then face the other way and it's just like "WTF did i CREATE!"

If you SHIFT+ENTER you get the menu press ~ to leet the mouse move What is happening is the ENB is either to dark (up the brightness in those controlls)

Using the SHIFT+F12 Disabled the ENB render and it uses the ingame rendering.

in the SHIFT+ENTER there is a box called disable effects untick that then click the apply settings and then save.

If you SHIFT+ENTER you get the menu press ~ to leet the mouse move What is happening is the ENB is either to dark (up the brightness in those controlls)

Using the SHIFT+F12 Disabled the ENB render and it uses the ingame rendering.

in the SHIFT+ENTER there is a box called disable effects untick that then click the apply settings and then save.

Hmmm. I'm using the suggested ENB. But it's been a while since I checked the install on that (pre move to Vivid weathers) might rip it all out and reinstall it just tobe sure.

Good idea ENB's and look different system to system due to monitor calibration and video car capabilities. Personally I only use the enbboost for memory management mainly (No ENB overlay)

and ****.....made it all the way to surfacing from the vault, took one step outside the gate to walk to sanctuary and ctd....crapliscious..I set WOTC to mamas boy for now

are you using an enb? Have you set the memory correctly?

you may also have a memory/texture loading issue

@rhodsey

which enb were you using? Subtle ENB?

Good idea ENB's and look different system to system due to monitor calibration and video car capabilities. Personally I only use the enbboost for memory management mainly (No ENB overlay)

are you using an enb? Have you set the memory correctly?

you may also have a memory/texture loading issue

@rhodsey

which enb were you using? Subtle ENB?

Yeah I just straight followed the guide.  Will go through and do that part of the guide again incase something got screwed up on the occasions I've ripped everything out.

so a full install of mods is hitting the 200ish mark of mods...Not leaving much room for new stuff.

If what is in the Mod list can be considered a base then from here It's has to become complicated(Compress/combine Mods) or just stop at this point.

I'll Do a Demo for Cut Weapon Mods Restored and All the Settlement clothing as they take up a few slots.(20)

If you merge most of the patches and clothing mods that would fee about (50) slots.

After the demo I'll see if you want me to do that. As it's simple just time consuming and fiddly to do (Mainly because of the BA2 archiving.)

If I start on this Merging route the patches will only be for the Combined Version and not loose esp/file version.

I'll let you guys decide but it will raise the difficulty of the mod installation by quite a bit, But you will have faster load times and less stutter in-game (Moving to new zones etc).

I have been staring at it for a few hours and I'll have to explain how to repair some mods and then the process of merging them (basically a click of a button in FO4Edit)

so a full install of mods is hitting the 200ish mark of mods...Not leaving much room for new stuff.

If what is in the Mod list can be considered a base then from here It's has to become complicated(Compress/combine Mods) or just stop at this point.

I'll Do a Demo for Cut Weapon Mods Restored and All the Settlement clothing as they take up a few slots.(20)

If you merge most of the patches and clothing mods that would fee about (50) slots.

After the demo I'll see if you want me to do that. As it's simple just time consuming and fiddly to do (Mainly because of the BA2 archiving.)

If I start on this Merging route the patches will only be for the Combined Version and not loose esp/file version.

I'll let you guys decide but it will raise the difficulty of the mod installation by quite a bit, But you will have faster load times and less stutter in-game (Moving to new zones etc).

I have been staring at it for a few hours and I'll have to explain how to repair some mods and then the process of merging them (basically a click of a button in FO4Edit)

The game is already pretty damn thorough apart from survival which shouldn't be many more.  I wouldn't go down the merge root since as you say it'll be a hell of a lot more complicated especially as MO2 can't auto extact from BA2's.  I'd maybe make a guide HOW to do it and then let people do it if they want to add on top but you've still got another 50 ESP's to play with.