wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Thanks put that in overwriting the old one and no more missing masters.  Now I just need to go though and sort load order.  Any more mods due in the next couple of hours I should hold off on and wait for? Off work today hence why pestering you back so quickly :)

and ****.....made it all the way to surfacing from the vault, took one step outside the gate to walk to sanctuary and ctd....crapliscious..I set WOTC to mamas boy for now

It's best to set to "Mama's Boy" for the first 10 Levels, Then set to the new Preset for each 10 Levels, But around 40+ you prob would have to manually edit it to your liking.

And yeah best to set to Mama's Boy before leaving are decrease the Spawns cause to begin with the Counter is 1000 so when you leave Vault 111 there is like 30 Spawns which are x6 Radroaches, x6 Molerats, x6 Feral Ghouls, x6 Something (Super Mutants kill them. lol) then x4-6 Super Mutants (Depending if they all survive the previous assault)

So on some systems can be intense.

Got some 6-8 hours in yesterday and only two CTD's. Seems pretty stable. Didn't get much done as started using SMH trying to figure it out by building a base. I did venture out to the new opened up buildings and looted a couple of them, all good stuff. While I initially promised myself to not go crazy with the scrap everything mod, I did clean up Sanctuary quite a lot (SMH uses a lot of wood even though each item costs just 1 :) )

Having Dogmeat + 1 companion is a boon...makes things much safer in these early days. Codsworth seems perhaps even a tad OP with his flame. Took out two supermutants without breaking a sweat.

A lot of enemies (raiders and supermutants) have had crossbows with cold/freeze whatever bolts btw. Could be an issue?

A lot of things in the workbench where you can craft the new items (completely forgotten what it is called) are missing icons.

At Abernathy farm, the one with whom you can trade with, had a few shipments without icon, while also having a lot of other shipments with icons. So it seems there are duplicates of shipment items?

What else....rad storms are rad....fights at night are a sight to behold with all the tracers flying about, just freaking awesome. With all the different ammo types managing enough of one type is a hassle at start but I haven't yet tried to manufacture ammo either.

Oh, and I'm sad the current version of SMH doesn't have glasspanels to put in the windows...:(

Woops scrap what i said that is for CreationKit derp.

@Gilgamesh2k5 this is the correct way i was trying to say haha.

Enable Logging:

1. Go into your Fallout4.ini file.

2. Under [Papyrus] have the following settings.

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableProfiling=1
    bEnableTrace=1
    bLoadDebugInformation=1

3. Run Fallout 4. Load your game and come to the point to where your game CTD's.

4. Then were your Fallout4.ini is there will be a new Directory "Logs" folder go in there then "Scripts and in there will be a Papyrus.0.log "0 = new / 1 = new log so on"

5. View the log and scroll to the bottom and look around there for a possible insight to the culprit.

6. When done and you have found the culprit and fixed it go back into your Fallout4.ini file.

7. Under [Papyrus] set the following settings to default which is.

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableProfiling=0
    bEnableTrace=0
    bLoadDebugInformation=0

What should I do about errors in esp's like supermutantoverhaul has errors so you get naked spawns? should I approach the mod author or just tell people to "clean" the esp?

I assume making a overwrite is naughty and telling you what to do is to problematic

Edited by Gernash

Also @Gernash.

Weaponsmith Extended

Realistic Guns and Bullets Overhaul - 2.362 - by guidaye

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Weaponsmith Bundled Assets Pack v2.4 v8
  • UPDATES - Weaponsmith Extended 2 Plugin v2.362 (2.4 Beta 28)
  • ADDITIONAL1 - Crafting Workbenches Ammo Loading AWKCR-WSE-NC-VIS version 1.01
  • ADDITIONAL2 - Weaponsmith v2 - Super Mutant Redux v1.4 Compatibility Patch
  • ADDITIONAL3 - Weaponsmith v2 - Armorsmith - Synth Overhaul v2.2 Compatibility Patch
  • ADDITIONAL4 - WeaponSmith Extended 2 - Survival Ammo Weight Patch
  • ADDITIONAL5 - Weaponsmith Bundled Assets Pack v2.4 v8 DEagle Combat Scope Mesh Fix - Overwrite loose files

Description : Weaponsmith Extended:- hmmm it's more then what's written on the box.

Information : Follow the Video in the Description page. Recommend:

Don't Pack the Sound and Sounds folders Don't Pack Materials\Weapons\mjp or Meshes\mjp (has Japanese symbols and can't archive)

You have RGBO in there next to Core. :)

Edited by Verenios

Hmm well for errors in ESP's could try talking to the Mod Author or make a Cleaning Guide, I know Nav and Darth did them with Mods that needed special Cleaning or MetaData for LOOT etc so you could always do that too.

Wouldn't be problematic as you wouldn't be telling people what to do since it's your guide and if they want a nice smooth running game then yeah here is your tip and cleaning guide to not have this mod do silly things or go bonkers on you.

But ay if they want naked Super Mutants though then umm yeah they can always just ignore... and go to the next mod down the list... lol

Edited by Verenios

Ok game has loaded made character and got through beginning. Just been wandering around by sanctuary so far but seems stable.  One thing i've noticed though not sure if it's my setup but the light seems quite dark?  It's 2 in the afternoon but the place almost looks hazy and shadows are REALLY deep. Sun doesn't seem very bright.  Is that intentional?

https://gyazo.com/8d0b7dc71f402bccd876b492fdc9e5e8

Thats at 2:30 in the afternoon and the shadows on my friend seem way too dark?

Also if i counted correctly with your WIKICore i think in the end if all mods are downloaded you will have around 190-200 esm's/esp's loaded in your load order including base game and DLC's.

Probably soon like i mean later no need for now since you still have plenty of room for future mods but soon probably need to start Merging maybe i don't know.

I know FO4 has that nasty 255 Limit like Skyrim and all other Bethesda games which includes FO4 Game and DLC's.

Merge Plugins:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905/?

Has support for FO4 for a while now so maybe soon when more mods are added to the WIKI and need to start merging to stay under that cap yeah should give that a whirl.

Maybe something like at the end of the Guide "Mods to Merge" similiar to Nav and Darth did for there Skyrim Guide.

Example:

Better Explosives

Files to Merge.

- Better Explosives - Normal.esp (Better Explosives)

- Better Explosives - Enhanced Grenades.esp (Better Explosives)
- Better Explosives - Far Harbor.esp (Better Explosives)
- Better Explosives - Grenade Frequency 30.esp (Better Explosives)
- Better Explosives - Perks redone - No Trajectory.esp (Better Explosives)

Merge Name:

- Better Explosives Merged

Filename:

- Better Explosives Merged.esp

Left Pane Placements:

- Directly after Better Explosives

Load Order Placement:

- Directly after "example.esp"

But that is something to look into later as i said you still have like 60 or so slots left if someone downloads the entire WIKI. (Like me :P) lol