wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

An example of something that I would change: Raider overhaul the attach point of it's skins should be AP_Color not lining so then in a future patch - find several skins then add them all to AP_Color and mix it up in the LL so there is greater variety BUT I have to contact the MOD authors make sure it's OK add them to the thankyou list create patch and then deploy...

IT's all a process... takes time

Soon I'll be busy on a job site so wont be able to do much with the wiki so I'm trying like mad to get it to an acceptable level.

To give you an Idea I wake up at 9am log into this forum, field RL jobs work on wiki go to bed 2am I've been doing this for almost 2 weeks. I've learn a lot about the interaction of mods and how they function in the game environment now, My competency is very high in the sections I've explored.

It's how I can Guess your questions and answer them without pause.

So basically I'll put in 1 more week of time so I'll either explore Worldspace and Nifs or just massage the Wiki itself more I do not know.

thanks for clearing that up all is well

NP Happy to help

Edited by Gernash

Morning.  Hoping to do a reinstall today as my exisitng load order is about 2 weeks old which is a LONG time when you are working way too many hours on this :)

Also if you're interested since I know we looked at it at one point Gopher has covered Salvage beacons in the latest Modvault (apparently it is the greatest mod ever according to him)

Here are my initial impressions of a few hours of game play. My installation consist of pretty much everything but ENB and Shadow Boost (60 fps steady atm for me). Core+PA+FO4 Wartags+PewPew+BetterSettlersClothes+WOC and WET. Additionally I have installed Faster Terminal Displays (10x), Scrap Everything and Survival Options. The plugins I just put just about before the CORE patches. Settings in game, WOTC spawns turned off for now, in surviavl options damage set to 1.5 for player and npc, needs part lowered frequency and upped the gain for both food and drink. And difficulty set to survival.

Game loads and runs just fine. Looks great. Initial 10mm pistol does some 18-19 damage, seems fine, raiders take ~5-10 shots to kill. Some cool new weapons right from the start...a pistol that is a tad OP (100+ damage) but special ammo I have not seen elsewhere...over all combat is deadlier and more tactical and initiated at longer ranges. First PA you get, felt good. Protection seemed ok, you do take damage to the armour but keep hp up. Explosions and molotovs are deadly.

Atmosphere is superb. Night time is dark and I'm glad I chose 200% option when installing that one light mod.

Nitpicking: Hotkey Manager, Take Cover Configurations and "WOTC Spawn Configurations" could be moved to Misc/Settings holotapes, just so that the inventory would be less cluttered.

All the "action" type of items you get, such as save game item, take cover, focus and use crit, would be nice if those where in their own sub category as well. I use hotkeys to access them and not from the inventory. I know there are others, such as switch ammo types etc, all of those could go into one place?

So over all, installation feels stable, gameplay fresh and challenging enough....nothing to complain about :)

Good to hear

Modern weapons are balanced for level 40 as your upgraded vanilla weapons when you hit level 40 I've adjusted to have similar damage.

I'm intending to make level requirements to ammo crafting so you cannot make exotic ammo till level 40 so that will keep that in check.

Also Caliber barrels need to be removed from the crafting station.

(I'm having difficulty in contacting the mod author to make sure it's OK. I know I'm being pedantic and it shouldn't be an issue but better safe than sorry)

I'm quite happy with the look (Only a few things to change) the only thing is if you come across a low rez object I tend to stare at it then search the nexus....

have you tried out the

Night time atmosphere -  My issue is the tracers you hear bullets whizzing by but cant tell where they are coming from the new patch covers that and gives you more interaction with the environment.

Nitpicking: this is what I want to hear about!! The version I'm running has more item modification in the pip-boy then in the current patch (and the one Gopher uses hehe) I'll add the other game controller items into a sub-menu.

"nothing to complain about" Dammit!  seriously complain!!   I know ballistics are awful atm...  new version is a vast improvement.

Have you tried the Wartags Paint job (under factions)? Personally I think it's amazing. Next PA patch has an overall for default mesh and base textures and colors.

As I started a new play through I'll take a while to notice all the new changes, but I'll keep you posted.

Subway runner points to wrong mod at nexus (Plenty 'o' Exploration) (Should point here)

That beacon mod seems awesome...if you could check for conflicts at some point that would be great ;)

Edited by LordKee

Looks great to me Gernash.

Something else for consideration: Uncapped Settlement Surplus

As it is now, all the food, water and scrap production is capped depending on what is in the workbench. Just feels counter intuitive to me, especially on the scrap part but also food and water to some extent.

While I'm fully aware it will probably screw up the economy side of the game, still something I'm going to add to my game. It also have a setting for settlement attacks that on paper looks as a good solution.

I suppose lowering the worth of purified water could mitigate the ease of caps, then again, vendors tend to never have enough caps as it is now....what I'm saying, it could be tweaked to perfection :)

Durable Vertibirds or some other similar mod probably worth including at some point.

Companion Command and Tactics also something I'd consider. With Dogmeat and additional companion in the field, probably would come handy to be able give commands with a hotkey in tight situations..

Quiet Dogmeat Paws probably a good idea as we now can have Dogmeat with us all the time

Hush Dogmeat - No Idle or Whine Sounds While Sneaking  seems like a good idea, for immersion ;)

Dogmeat - Doors are NOT for Dogs (No Door Opening) Scares the crap out of me everytime DogMeat goes and opens a door when I'm taking a breather....

...maybe I should just play instead of looking for more things to add :)

Are you trying to run your enb? or just f4se (no enbboost,fxshader or shadowboost)

If you are running any of that turn it off and run with just f4se

New and improved forum thread Gosh and darn are the words of the day

Edited by Gernash