wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Yea I think it's 1 of 2 things F4SE and MO2 (Nothing we can do) and if you have mods on a 2nd hdd it seems to do a buffering thing... But after 1st load like you said it tends to settle down.

Also if you change mod load etc you get an oddness 1st load.

I haven't mentioned it in the guide as it's not game breaking.

And thanks for the comment, But most importantly enjoy MO2!!!

Would like to second exchanging Realistic Roads for Vivid Roads and Bridges, Hein does amazing work not a knock at all on Realistic Roads they are both solid. We are the Minutemen for faction overhaul?

Also your settlement section is still being modified right? It's kind of a cluster at the moment.

Thanks again Gernash and Aeradom keep up the great work!

I'm going with Minutemen Overhaul just because I see more compatibility patches for it. Granted that might be due to the fact that it conflicts with so many mods, but since they both do much the same I can't imagine We are the Minutemen not having the same issue. I know Sharlikan has been using it too and I trust his word when he says he doesn't have an issue with it. It's also been updated the most recently. 

With that said, We are the Minutemen seems a simpler mod and there's something to be said for that sort of thing. 

Edited by Aeradom

Yeah that's cool, either one would be a good option for an overhaul. I personally prefer the visuals/look of the Minutemen uniforms and such in We are the minutemen but I should give Overhaul another shot.

I actually agree with that sentiment. I think with the Minutemen Overhaul he does too much in the outfit department. I suppose if you wanted that you could just put it below Minutemen Overhaul. I've seen several people state they do use both but I haven't personally. 

landscape- is well mostly landscape items - texture replacers

Misc items - is Objects (repacers some meshes,sounds and i think I saw some other type of folder)

Enhanced Blood Textures - is a decal(game setting) thing -  it's a part of the User experience

Pip-Boy UHD 4K does the interface and Maps - it's a part of the User experience

And yes an argument can be made that everything is a user experience soo just one folder yea?

The list is more about how those items relate to each other in FO4Edit for conflicts and a "Visual" hint as LOOT does not help very much at the moment.

Yea the Settlement build thing is a Mess ATM, now I know more (more bruises on my noggin) I've decided a path and have a Framework set so I'm just making a couple of patches. There will only be 2 Settlement core mods and several Optional ones with patches if required. I still have to wrap My head around it a bit more as it's fiddly and time consuming. The end result (I Hope) will allow someone to say I want settlement mod XYZ and I should be able to just make a Plugin patch for it. (it's the "Dream")

Edited by Gernash

So no concerns with conflicts about it being in a different area? It's just that when you talk about items relate each other I was wondering if texture mods would be lumped together. As long as they don't I suppose it doesn't really matter where they are. 

As to the Settlement mods, what about that setup that GSD had? 

Settlement mods are "complicated" the current "list" is GSDFans modlist. After playing around with them the "user" experience is choppy at best so I'm "fixing" how it all kinda works.

I have my opinion about it all and if people use it then I can get some feedback at that point.

Current list is not broken just a mishmash and what you would expect if you just download a heap of settlement mods and "had a go"

Edited by Gernash

I don't know what @Gernash has but the two core ones I'd have are a scrapping mod and place everywhere. To me, the stuff in the base game isn't horrible and I can work with it but the fact that I can't put my walls up without gaping holes or have to deal with a dirty settlement, is something I can't handle. Everything else is negotiable. (Note: these two most certainly won't be what @Gernash will consider core, but just stating what it would be for me).